Youths in politics

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Youths in politics

Postby Chiza hanzala » 12th May 2011, 21:55

Dear Zambia,

surely you will all agree with me that youths are our nation and that we need them if we are to achieve sustainable national development.so i find it not only very sad but also very freitning to discover that my some of my fellow youths are being used to instigate violenceDear Zambia,
Chiza hanzala

Re: Youths in politics

Postby Masauso Ngoma » 12th May 2011, 22:04

I blame people like Sata and Rupiah. These recycled old scumbags should pack up and leave the scene for fresher blood and fresher ideas. The old farts are holding back this entire country with their antiquated methods of governance and their chronic thievery.
Masauso Ngoma

Postby My Opinion » 12th May 2011, 23:01

Truly the youth need to engange in more productive ventures such as pursuing education, because your grammatical errors are 'frightening'
My Opinion

Postby Grade4 dropout » 12th May 2011, 23:15

It's known as Murphy's Law. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

In your eager attempt to correct a grammatical error, you committed one yourself. It is 'engage'. Please take note and go easy on the critiquing next time. Alright?
Grade4 dropout

Postby My Opinion » 13th May 2011, 01:20

grade 4 drop out mine was a typo....
My Opinion

Postby Grade4 dropout » 13th May 2011, 02:49

So you say, Mr. Englishman. My grade 2 teacher used to say, if you can dish it you should be able to take it.
Grade4 dropout

Postby My Opinion » 13th May 2011, 05:00

Read your last comment.

By the way before me and you get carried away with this English lecture, the author of this letter despite his little human mistake has raised a very serious issue of which I agree with him.

Part of the solution would be for the youth to each take upon themselves to see a better life than whatever they are offered to behave like hooligans. It's so hard to turn down those kinds of offers though, when one does not have a job and that really contributes, insala ilakalipa it's easy to throw away dignity and self respect to satisfy your stomach. But my appeal to them is there is a way out, find it and follow it. Cheers friends

PS: Ba author no pun intended in my first comment, take care
My Opinion

Postby Grade4 dropout » 13th May 2011, 05:08

Now you're talking. Cheers!
Grade4 dropout

Postby April » 16th May 2011, 13:16

If you are a youth like the guys in Narep then you are more than welcome in your contributions. We nornmally see the likes of UPND youths ha...these guys are a total disaster if only they can tone down..may be things can be ok..and their radio station that one in Monze oh my goodness..i used to like the party but not now.

John Phiri if i will see your name on the ballot paper in my area i will definately give you a vote.
April

Postby Sunday » 16th May 2011, 19:24

April,

Would I be wrong in assuming that you don't particularly hold UPND youth in high regard?

Let me confess that I don't know much about them. If they are as useless as you describe, there has to be a big fat idiot of a youth at the helm of this movement. More like that buffoon Julius Malema the head of the ANC youth wing. That clown is a total disaster. And the sad thing is he's quite popular among his youth followers. If that's the future of RSA, we are witnessing another African toilet in the making. Someone should really try to put a leash on some of these up coming moronic youths who are out of control.

It's like that documentary about juvenile elephants. Some of them become unruly and they start picking fights with rhinos. When the big adult male elephants see this, they kick the asses of those juvenile elephants and keep them in line.

Sounds like UPND youth club can learn a thing or two from elephants. Including that no good imbecile chi Malema.
Sunday

Postby JOHN PHIRI » 17th July 2011, 14:54

Hi this is John Phiri. Just want to say thank you for having confidence in my leadership abilities and and capabilities. I will always keep reminding my fellow you that time has come for us to stop singing songs of yesterday but rather make our own song today. Lets be heroes of our time and lets be the change we need ourselves.That is why am standing in Munali constituency this year on the NAREP ticket and hope my fellow youth will give me the VOTE. 2011, POWER TO THE YOUTH!
JOHN PHIRI

Postby The Sniper! » 17th July 2011, 15:50

Hi John Phiri,
It's so great to hear that you are standing in Munali! What wonderful news to hear. If when results are declared and you find that you only got one vote then just know that you made a mistake and voted for someone else instead of voting for yourself coz that one vote is mine. I am not saying that you will get one vote but rather that you already have my vote. You used to be my senior and headboy (If am not mistaken) at Munali by a year or two and am glad to hear you joining politics. All the best man am behind you
The Sniper!

Postby zola » 18th July 2011, 01:53

I think the problem with youth in Zambian politics is they try to imitate their daddies. So what we've got is simply a younger generation of thieving useless politicians.
zola

Postby Presley » 18th July 2011, 06:52

Ati How PJ. When a Munalian. ''Always a Munalian.''Just seein your post and thot I shoud just wish you my personal best wishes for taking up the challenge in stand.We not the future leaders.We the leadership of today coz the future is now.Always take courage and never hold fear, do whatever you do with a sense of pride, knowing very well that you doing it on your own soil, your own mother land and knowing that Zambia holds the bigger picture in whatever we do. Keep the vision and never be distracted.Today is the time to take up leadership as the young and not tomorow. We a vast resource and a WINDOW OF HOPE.MOTHER ZAMBIA IS LOOKING UP TO USS GUYS AND LET US BE THAT TOUCH TORCH THAT WILL OFFER A SOURCE OF LIGHT TO MOTHER ZAMBIA.WE A SHINNING STAR GUYS AND EVER KEEP LOVING YOUR COUNTRY AND OFFER THAT SERVICE.PJ.All the best Leadership
Presley

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)