Unfairness

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Unfairness

Postby Chiza hanzala » 23rd May 2011, 09:09

Dear Zambia,i my self being a pupil find it quite shocking to find that some schools(goverment) are still sending pupils in examination classes home.surely in this day and age where live in a competitive world .we pupil who also happen to be the future leaders should at least be helped.i would like to urge our leaders to look into our plight plizDear Zambia,
Chiza hanzala

Re: Unfairness

Postby Jogs » 23rd May 2011, 10:00

Chiza, they are sending them home because? because they are pregnant or they haven't paid their school fees or they were caught smoking dagga? You have to learn to be specific as a good pupil because that's very important in the real world where you will soon be coming to.
Jogs

Postby Sly » 23rd May 2011, 10:22

Jogs
I think Chiza means because of non payment of school fees or something related.
Well Chiza, in my opinion those in authoority at your school must just get hold of your certificates and demand payment before you are issued with one, coz you cant go anywhere without that anyway.
Sly

Postby 23rd May 2011, 19:56 » 23rd May 2011, 19:56

I'm with Jogs, the pupil oughta be specific.

If the issue is as ba Sly says, I know it must be gut wrenching for any educator. I mean where do you draw the line? On one hand, denying a youngster of an education has got to be one of the cruelest things. On the other hand, rules have got to be applied equally over everyone, otherwise there will be abuse. Imagine if they let non payers sit for the exam. Then peoples will start to think there are no consequences for not paying your tuition. Then more and more who might have otherwise paid, will eat they tuition money knowing that they will sit for the exam anyway.

Withholding the certificate/diploma/degree sounds like a good idea. Although I sense some security risk. Once a certificate is locked somewhere, a determined youngster can obtain it somehow. But sleeping with someone with access or by using other dubious means. Unfortunately we live in a world of survival of the fittest. These rules apply in the jungle and here among civilized men and women.
23rd May 2011, 19:56

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)