10 Reasons to Vote 4 Sata

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

10 Reasons to Vote 4 Sata

Postby Donqueen » 9th June 2011, 02:07

Dear Zambia,

1.Sata made a Uturn about chasing the Chinese who are the biggest economic players in the world
2.Sata was in the fore front for FTJ to have a third term
3.Sata danced with FTJ (2006) as his campaign manager and now he thinks FTJ is a liability
4.Sata dribbled LUDC of vast sums of money by depositing it into his personal account
5.Sata is not in speaking terms with most Chiefs and is on record wanting to usurp Chiti Mukulu,Litunga and Mpezeni not to mention 'Dull' Nalubamba
6.Sata is a womaniser with endless chain of widows
7. Sata was a police informer during the liberation struggle
8.Sata is a tribalist
9.Sata is Young at 73
10.Sata is in good health without any heart problems

Rupee Kwacha Banda is most of the above and worse actually as he has also gone into sanctioning killing of innocent unarmed citizens

And we think these are our only hope for Zambia to progress?My Foot.
Donqueen

Re: 10 Reasons to Vote 4 Sata

Postby Kombwe » 9th June 2011, 05:53

Donqueen

Mine is only a theory, like any God related topic is. My theory is that God cursed Zambia. Why? You will have to ask God?

Bear in mind, this is all academic, theoretical. There might not be any curse, no God. Just one Zambia with Bwezani and Sata elbowing each other for a chance to be the chief thief. so...
Kombwe

Postby JCK » 9th June 2011, 08:45

We are cursed indeed. To think that we will stand in long lines on polling day to decide between these two old men its depressing. We can only hope that one day a young person with a clean record will emerge as a potential leader for Zambia...one day maybe.
JCK

Postby Sixth Sense » 9th June 2011, 11:32

I believe most people have made up their minds already who they'll vote for. No amount of sudden development projects by RB, no amount of The Post's silly character building and brain washing on Sata's behalf, and no amount of campaigning by HH will change people's minds. These presidential aspirants might as well use that money on themselves.
Sixth Sense

Postby linda » 10th June 2011, 16:24

explain number 6 please. how does a womaniser have a chain of widows? he killed their spouses? or he goes after widows?
linda

Postby Tikotiko » 10th June 2011, 16:32

Linda,
I be honest with you, I don't know what ba Donqueen meant by that. But my own take on number six is that Sata is a man who knows not to mess around with another man's woman. So he specifically targets widows to do his womanising. That way, he's assured that he will never have to worry about some angry husband chasing him down the street with a machete after catching him doing those naughty bed games with his wife.

Say what you may about Sata, but the man knows how to avoid big trouble.
Tikotiko

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)