Leadership comes from up, above...

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Postby Bupsiny » 14th June 2011, 14:21

Dear Zambia,

Everyone needs to understand that all form of leadership is given by God our Father. It's a pity many do not realize this, others when they raise to higher positions think they did it by their own mighty....woe to such.

Religious and Political leaders likewise are appointed by our Father. To those who use dubious means of getting to higher positions and there by depriving the right ones for those positions are heading for destruction.

Elections are around the corner and all who are seeking high ranking offices are doing the best they can to impress the people around, others are doing their part by telling the truth while others are only doing what they are good at by telling lies. Making promises that they know they are not going to fulfill, deceiving the innocent souls of mother Zambia and also deceiving themselves. They are just bringing out what is contained deep down their hearts (they are simply showing how ugly their hearts are to the general public)...God have mercy. It's very much shameful to see people being lied to and they easily give in, Dear Zambians, please let us choose wisely, we need to pray and ask for direction from God. Dear leaders the people you keep on promising and you never even intend to hear their cry after they put you on those positions are complaining, tears are flowing down their chicks and am sure those tears are not in vain, someone somewhere is seeing each tear that falls, if you are not careful, curses and curses are piling up over your life. If you can't keep a promise, dare not to commit yourself. One is going to craw and eat grass for seven years ka!!!

MAY GOD BLESS US AND GUIDE US, ZAMBIA SHALL BE SERVED
Onelove to all Zambians and all those who love peace
Bupsiny

Re: Leadership comes from up, above...

Postby Muzzle loader » 14th June 2011, 19:00

In this crazy idea of yours, do you include leaders like Hitler? What about Stalin? And how about Mobutu Sese Seko Nkuku Ngbendu wa Za Banga? Him too? All God's gift to mankind?

Some of you lanatics are the ones who make religion look like a big joke.
Muzzle loader

Postby Bupsiny » 17th June 2011, 11:32

Thanx for the comment, am humbled at your calling ma article a crazy idea, well that's your view anyway..! Take time to read through the article again and am sure you will find the answer to your question. I said all form of leadership, only that its being misused by some fellas. Take another closer look at the last part which read "One love to all Zambians and to all who love peace". Don't just come up with comments in order to step on people's toes, do your part by commenting but rather filter some of the words you include in ya writings ha! God bless you, if you are a leader, all the best.
Bupsiny

Postby Airborne » 17th June 2011, 14:47

While! Did i see such staff? Bipsiny, i humbly urge you to gather your thoughts well before you post here. You ve got a point which has run short of convincing anyone here.

May be writting something about sin would do. Peace is subjective and i wont let you touch on that one. To some extent, i dont blame muzzle loader.
Airborne

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)