Frederick Chiluba Condolences Book

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: Frederick Chiluba Condolences Book

Postby Guest » 24th June 2011, 01:02

Mwelwa, please don't say zambia will . . . rather say I will. I'm one of those realistic Zambians for the British court's judgement.

Postby Gumugumu » 24th June 2011, 01:19

Guest wrote :
> Mwelwa, please don't say zambia will . . . rather say I will. I'm one of
> those realistic Zambians for the British court's judgement.

You can say that again, madam Guest. You can say that again.

Let me try to put thing in a certain perspective. Adolf Hitler committed suicide in 1945 after having ordered the butchering of some 6 million plus people. Because they were Jews, or they were Gypsies or they were gay and the many other categories of people he did not like. Today there are some people who still see Hitler as a hero. They call themselves neo Nazi and skin-heads and Aryans and several other retarded names.

In the US there is a phenomenon of women who are attracted by men in prison. The worse the crime the more sexy, they say. They get married to men who have no chance of leaving prison. And unlike Brazil were the maximum punishment is 45 years in prison and for the married prisoners they are allowed sex with their wife once every two weeks. In the US they have no such accomodations for prisoners. If you are doing time in jail, the only sex you can hope for is when a gang of dudes pound you in the ass during shower time. But there are women who are attracted to these men serving life imprisonment or those on death row.

So no matter how rotten or twisted a man can be, he will have his admirers. Bizarre but true. So you see madam, ba Mwelwa is not unique in the least. It is my guess that if you tried to pound him with common sense like a brick over his thick skull he will still not get it.
Gumugumu

Postby Chimbwii » 24th June 2011, 08:31

Gumugumu,

Did you know that Hitler was the very popular before being elected and that no one in Germany history has been as popular? (pre-election popularity). His body was never found so there is still a question mark on the suicide.

Have a nice day.
Chimbwii

have respect,death is 4 everyone,

Postby nm » 24th June 2011, 12:37

stop exagerating,its normal for a president to have even 1000 pair of shoes,wether ni ba tolo or dwarf,ala!!!!!!!!!!ubututu,barbarians
nm

Previous Page

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)