Stop insults

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Stop insults

Postby Kaputula kennedy » 24th June 2011, 16:06

Dear Zambia, let,s respect and honour the late Jacob chiluba the son of AFRICA and God.you may curse yourself if you keep insulting some who was a leader of this nation.it,s God who chose him to rule this country among many Zambians.GOD can put any one he likes in higher offices including you.It is now up to God to judge him for what he did.THANK YOU MR FORMER PRESIDENT.(+) MHSRIP
Kaputula kennedy

Re: Stop insults

Postby steam » 26th June 2011, 14:16

ba kennedy, we are all entitled to our opinions but i will say you submission is as ridiculous as your 'kaputula' name.let's discard this crap about ''it's God who chose him to rule''. it is this thinking that makes our leaders feel they dont have to be accountable to us who put them in office. personally i was never a fan of chiluba but i have no ill feelings towards him
steam

Postby bernie c. musonda » 26th June 2011, 22:35

I agree with you K. Most pipo who hated Dr. Chiluba in their hearts of heart know very well that they did so because they were influenced by a loser. The man is a genius, head above shoulders: reformer, transformative leader, radical, courageous and hates dirty pipo...and i love him even in death
bernie c. musonda

Postby BC. MUSONDA » 26th June 2011, 22:42

I think its yours that is absurd. both good and bad leaders are appointed by God for specific, peculiar and distinctive purposes of God the bible attributes Pharaoh to having been appointed by God to enslave Israel Romans 9:17, FTJ had also a mission fulfill, he did courageously, its the beneficiaries insulting him and why they are too dishonest to say thank you.
BC. MUSONDA

Postby Shati » 27th June 2011, 17:44

Gentlemen ba Musonda na ba Kaputula,

I happen to know many gentlemen who were big beneficiaries of the Chiluba plunder. But please gentlemen, try to understand that here in Zambia not everyone benefited from those ten years of mass high level corruption. There are many victims who are not political. Just mere citizens who wanted nothing but to live under a government that treated them fairly and afforded them all the benefits of a citizen of a country like Zambia.

Lest we forget, it was Chiluba who had a bank account where his salary was deposited. He had no idea what was going on with that bank account. Because it was such an insignificant thing to him. Even a grade four pupil can deduce that something is wrong here.
Shati

Postby Guest » 4th July 2011, 15:57

Kaputula and your posse,

You do realise that God also gave us free will, right? He does not influence our thinking on a second to second basis. We have brains that do that job for us. Yes, quote the bible but what about distinguishing good from bad, right from wrong? The general feeling or consensus is not one of judgement, but wanting vindication. That man stole, end of. As some else said, it is this school of thought that makes politicians think they are invincible and are not accountable to anyone, because 'God put them in that position of power'. Did the Zambian people not have any say in him/her being elected? WE put people in power. We vote for them. We vote for them to serve us, not for them to line their pockets. They get paid enough without having to embezzle. I work damn hard for the little money that I have. Ask me any time any day and I'll tell you exactly how much I have in my account. Simple.

Postby Tom » 4th July 2011, 18:39

Hey Kaputula!! Dot be diverted from ur wonderful and wise comment u have posted. Worse with ur name from a so called Steam who hides his. Its supa cool. You comment was well thought and approapiate its only disjointed person who wud think otherwise. FTJ was and shall ever remain my Hero, mentor and model and I mean ever. U have all right to have ur own heros guys and have ur rights to judge him tht either he never broght to dis country. I benefited to extreme and non can ever make me think other wish. Thanks King FTJ being such a great President and fighting a good race for my country Zambia. Rest in Peace Mr. President
Tom

Postby Tom » 4th July 2011, 18:57

U calling Urself Guest. Who are u to judge Dr. Chiluba that he stole.U just an individual toking from ur so called hear say Post which is just a Newspaper. So u never went to school to learn as to why a country has established court of laws?n guess u were ever a dodger in class during civics lessions. FTJ stands cleared of ur so called stealin charges and I was the happiest to hear that Judgement.He was cleared and thats PERIOD GUEST.OK.UR LAME OPINION TO HOD TODAY WIL NEVER CHANGE THAT JUDGEMENT.Let me not worst my energy regards trying to make u think otherwise coz u have a fixed, no a locked up mind that has selected to ever see negative of our Former President.I cant change ur thinkin and u cant change mine. Never.So??Arguing wot save any purpose but let me just hod on to my facts as clearly spelled out from our Zambian courts. Viva FTJ.Glad ur name stands cleared
Tom

Postby Guest » 5th July 2011, 00:46

Ba Tom

First off, why the bee in your bonnet? Why are your knickers in such a twist, mate? As you rightly pointed out, we are all entitled to our own opinions, and mine stands as earlier stated.

Secondly, you reckon I haven't spent much time in aclass room? Check out your grammar, spelling, punctuation and composition, then get back to me.

P/S: Free English lessons for you from me. Cos I roll like that, Mo-fo.

Postby Freakazoid » 5th July 2011, 11:26

You know FTJ was a former call boy..that in itself speaks volumes!!!! Sorry to burst your bubble when he kicked the bucket he was still as guilty as ever so he kicked the bucket with that final thought in his head so no amount of pardoning and the rest will change that fact!
Freakazoid

Postby Matakomakando » 5th July 2011, 11:42

A thief is a thief whether dead or alive! All these stories that he was anointed by God its booshit! God does not anoint thieves kwamana. We know that we have enough thieves in Zambia that’s why we will not be surprised that he was a mentor to some of you. We keep on watching our purses closely as he has mentored some of you.
Matakomakando

Postby Tom » 5th July 2011, 18:57

Ba Guest,

I wudnt attempt risk enrolling in ur back yard school of fake Matero School of urs that u spear heardin.You need it more than I do for ur dodging of civics lession. Its no longer an opinion I express That Dr. Chiluba was and is very innocent. Hope u understand diference between an opinion and a fact. Pls refer to our courts judgement in case u missed out on the ruling as regards this issue. It was plain clear. Such as even the dulliest got it loudest and clear. I wonder how it sliped ur brain. Wonder sector u fall.Sadly soo.Enjoy day Guest
Tom

Postby Mr. Pondani (G.7 equivalency Certificate) » 5th July 2011, 19:06

Dear Tom,

please do not listen to the naysayers. Your high education is unquestionable to me. I know you are very educated. And that is why I expect you to make a distinction between real PhDs and fake ones. Please refrain from referring to fake doctorate holders as Dr so-and-so.

Thanks.
Mr. Pondani (G.7 equivalency Certificate)

Postby Tutor » 5th July 2011, 19:23

Tom, as your personal tutor, I will take it upon myself to correct your four grammatical errors. Please read and take note.

1. civics lession.
CORRECTION: civics liaison.

2. Such as even the dulliest got it loudest and clear.
CORRECTION: Such as even the delirious got it loudest and clear.

3. fake Matero School of urs that u spear heardin.
CORRECTION: fake Matero School of your ass that your spear heard.

4.Wonder sector u fall.
CORRECTION: (too nonsensical for correction)
Tutor

Postby Guest » 5th July 2011, 20:44

Tom wrote :
> Ba Guest,
>
> I wudnt attempt risk enrolling in ur back yard school of fake Matero School
> of urs that u spear heardin.You need it more than I do for ur dodging of
> civics lession. Its no longer an opinion I express That Dr. Chiluba was and
> is very innocent. Hope u understand diference between an opinion and a
> fact. Pls refer to our courts judgement in case u missed out on the ruling
> as regards this issue. It was plain clear. Such as even the dulliest got it
> loudest and clear. I wonder how it sliped ur brain. Wonder sector u
> fall.Sadly soo.Enjoy day Guest

Yo, Tom, dude

From you response I gather you're both incorrigible and, shall we, semi-literate (you find the words 'incorrigible' and 'semi-literate', please refer to a dictionary. You know that book that gives you definitions? Yeah, that one. Better yet, google them, as you also come across as semi computer-literate). And, I rest my case. Xoxo

Postby hehe » 5th July 2011, 21:11

you guyz,,, if I split my spleen because I'm laughing too hard it will be your fault!
hehe

Postby Guest » 6th July 2011, 03:21

hehe,

Please, do not split your spleen on account of my banter with dear Tom. There's one Tom born every minute, hehe. One born every minute. Listen, the world would be a mighty boring place if we didn't have Toms to make us smile with their perceived mastery of the English language while they knock the rest of us for at least trying our best to use what is generally referred to as 'proper English' (that would be Engrish, in Tom's case).

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)