Is it true? (about FTJ)

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: Is it true? (about FTJ)

Postby Queasy » 14th July 2011, 18:29

Zambian,

Thank you for your response. I also appreciate you giving your personal testimony about what Christianity means to you. In that regard I think you answered my questions very nicely. I doubt however, it applies to the majority of Christians.

You can imagine, as a Zambian (me) I know many so called Christians. And I hate to sound judgmental, but certain things people do just scream to be noticed.

To be clear, I think the whole concept of an infallible human being is one of the silliest thing imaginable. e.g. the Pope. Just a silly man in a long dress. Nobody is infallible, and I definitely don't expect any Christian to be. I just expect them to make an effort to follow the teaching of Jesus Christ. And not to break the most basic rules over and over again. For example, how many clergymen have been caught committing adultery and in many cases had been doing so for many years? This is not like a one moment crime. Or those who have swindled their own congregation? Or the many other habitual criminals who insist they are Christians? And this is what I was referring to when I posed my first question. Not the one-timers or occasional "transgressors".

I'm glad to hear that you use the bible as a Life's manual. It's better than those who use it as a too to demonize others. And I'm also glad that you are conscious of all things in life that are good for yourself and those around you. I think I am as well. But for me I do not use the bible to guide me. This is not to say I'm right and you are wrong. Of course not. I think there are many paths to the same principle. I'm just perplexed by the hypocrisy I see sometimes. I'm sure we all are guilty of hypocrisy at some level and in some form. But what I'm alluding to regarding Christians in the magnitude of it and the degree to which it's widespread.

But I will never deny that there are Christians like Zambian.
Queasy

Postby Zedian » 14th July 2011, 18:56

u Ka disappointed!!
King FT J wasnt a thief. Next time you say that.I will inset a cable of live electricity in you ass
Zedian

Postby Constable Mangambala » 14th July 2011, 19:22

iwe ka Zedian,,,Anyone who says FTJ was not a thief obviously got a cut of the loot.

It's like saying the pope is not a Catholic. If the pope is not catholic who is? if FTJ is not a thief then the word thief should be taken out of the english vocabulary because it has been rendered useless.
Constable Mangambala

Postby Zambian » 14th July 2011, 20:01

Queasy,

Thank you for spotting my error. Please replace where I wrote infallible with fallible. We all are fallible. I hope that makes some sense now.

Right, I'm sure I did point out that as humans we are not perfect, therefore are bound to 'sin', as it were, from time to time. I cannot lie to you, staying on the straight and narrow is nearly as hard as the proverbial camel passing through a needle's eye. It's something that requires a huge amount of will power we let that get the better of us. Do you not find that it's much easier to do the 'wrong' thing as opposed to doing the 'right' thing? It takes a whole lot of practice to stay on the narrow road.

I absolutely agree with you; there are so many paths to our own perceived 'heaven', 'paradise', etc. Then only thing I can say about the ultimate 'reward for having lived a good life is yet to be lived and told. We can only hope for the best. Is religion a metaphor for dangling a carrot in front of our noses in the hope that we stay on the straight and narrow in anticipation of a reward in the 'hereafter'? Who knows? There are varying degrees of belief. Some believe absolutely without question, others question, while others yet do not believe at all. Who is to say one set of beliefs (or lack of) is better than the other?

As for people who choose to make 'bad' choices, they choose to do whatever by themselves. I do not believe in 'The devil tempted me to do it'. I would then ask them whether they played no part in making said choice. Goes back to free will.

I tend to keep my Christianity on the DL (down low) not because I am ashamed to be a christian, rather because of some the things that are done in the name of Christianity. I do not want to be judged guilty by association. I want to assessed on what I have done, not what Christians have done collectively. I am answerable for my actions. Again, this is not to say I do not transgress. I do, because I am human. But I answer for my actions.

Many will transgress in the name of religion. But the truth always comes out, either now or later. Ati ubufi bulaya no kubwela. Things have way of catching up on people. remember when you were young and you convinced yourself that your mum would not find out that it was you that ate the last slice of bread? If not, our conscience does get the better of us. Unless we harden ourselves against normal human feelings. Look at murders, paedophiles, rapists, thieves, etc. That's a whole 'nother topic.
Zambian

Postby Zedian » 14th July 2011, 20:38

Iwe Ka Corporal Constable Mangambala!! Waaviela na warning Ka Disappointed and you repeat same offence on our Great King FTJ. My live electric cable is long enough to get to your back side of a***.Watch out Boyi Kaaa. Last warning for you. Ba FTJ nei ba Hero Boyi
Zedian

Postby Constable Mangambala » 14th July 2011, 21:46

ka Zedian,
I'm glad you are only joking, otherwise I would have given you a good whipping on your little butt, you ka mambala you.

Do you know that I went into an Indian store in the UK a few years back and the Indian guy asked me where I'm from. I said Zambia. Immediately the guy says, Chiluba! the man who stole millions of dollars. I said that's the one, that's the Zambia I hail from. That thieving dwarf FTJ he messed up Zambia's reputation even overseas.
Constable Mangambala

Postby Zedian » 14th July 2011, 22:04

Iwe Ka Corporal Constable!! Which India was that u visited??The India behind Kamwala??Would you call the India just coz you saw lots of Indians there boyi.I loved and ever will love FTj boyi no mata amount of propaganda you want to display here.He was a Brave soldier and real demcratic fighter.May we allow him to rest boyi now in peace or else I will seriously plug my cable on u.Im know his wearing his gold shoes as I speak.I miss his dress code coz I love love and love cloths boyi
Zedian

Postby Zedian » 14th July 2011, 22:04

Iwe Ka Corporal Constable!! Which India was that u visited??The India behind Kamwala??Would you call the India just coz you saw lots of Indians there boyi.I loved and ever will love FTj boyi no mata amount of propaganda you want to display here.He was a Brave soldier and real demcratic fighter.May we allow him to rest boyi now in peace or else I will seriously plug my cable on u.Im know his wearing his gold shoes as I speak.I miss his dress code coz I love love and love cloths boyi
Zedian

Postby Constable Mangambala » 14th July 2011, 22:52

ka Zedian,
this is why you liked brown-nosing behind FTJ because both of you are semi literate. You can't even read what I wrote. Where did I say I was in India, you useless toad. all you thieves think alike. You think you can hide your stinky ass
holes behind the flashy clothes.
Constable Mangambala

Postby Zedian » 14th July 2011, 23:05

Iwe Ka Constable. Dot Blame King FTJ for your poverty and failures in life boyi and I know u Constable kaah....OOOOhh.U Visisted a an Indian Shop in UK??I get u now.KIng FTJ is my Hero boyi and forever shall be.Best Zambian President. No wonder TieKanla Kumayadie eeeciee boyi.Lets sleep boyi.We have to be productive citizens tomorow (We go for work) and buy Crocodile skin shoes and walk cool tall .Dress to kill like King FTJ.His my model for ever.Lets not blame him for our personal life failures Mudala.No beef.Lets sleep
Zedian

Postby Constable Mangambala » 14th July 2011, 23:19

Ka Zedian,
at least you got a sense of humor. ati walk tall in croc skin shoes, talking about a dwarf like FTJ. That's what I like to call grave side humor, thick with irony.

I really believe FTJ was a kleptomaniac, in clinical terms. He had a persistent neurotic impulse to steal. Those shot fingers of his could not resist stealing daily. With that Ituri forest bushman face of his, he was like a thieving fiend, a looting demon. That bugger.
Constable Mangambala

Previous Page

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)