BE WARE OF EMAIL HACKERS

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

BE WARE OF EMAIL HACKERS

Postby MM » 26th June 2011, 06:43

Dear Zambia,

MY EMAIL ACCOUNT WAS HACKED INTO. THANKS TO ONE OF THE MODERATORS OF THIS SIGHT I WAS MADE AWARE OF IT.
ONES MORE THANKS!
BE WARE! YOUR EMAIL CAN BE HACKED .
SO CHECK REGULARLY FOR RECENT LOG IN ACTIVITIES IN YOUR MAIL PROVIDER. I USE YAHOO SO TO CHECK FOR STRANGE ACTIVITY AND LOG INS IN YOUR MAIL GO TO THIS LINK:
https://api.login.yahoo.com/login/histo ... 5m06ILlMWz
ON THE RIGHT MOST COLUMN IT WILL WILL SHOW U FROM WHICH COUNTRY THE PERSON HAS LOGGED IN OR THERE IS A OPTION ON TOP TO CHECK THE IP OF THE PERSON.
BE WARE OF:
MOST INTERNET PROVIDERS USE DYNAMIC IP's, SO YOUR IP's LAST TWO NUMBERS MIGHT BE CHANGING.
MOST OF OUR ISP ARE STATIONED ABROAD, SO IF U USE ZAIN AND SEE THAT SOME ONE IN NAMIBIA HAS LOGGED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, NOTE THAT ZAIN ISP IS IN NAMIBIA AND THAT IS PROBABLY U.
IF U DONT HAVE A STRONG PASSWORD LIKE 6 LETTERS AND 4 NUMBERS, GO AND CHANGE IT NOW!
IF U FIND ANY DUBIOUS ACTIVITIES CHANGE YOUR EMAIL PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY.
GOOD LUCK, AND STAY PROTECTED!Dear Zambia,
MM

Re: BE WARE OF EMAIL HACKERS

Postby MM » 26th June 2011, 06:47

SORRY THE LINK I PROVIDED IS PROBABLY FOR MY RECENT ACTIVITIES. SO SEARCH YAHOO HELP WHEN U OPEN YOUR EMAIL, FOR RECENT LOGIN ACTIVITY, AND U WILL FIND YOUR LINK AND YOUR DETAILS.
MM

Re: BE WARE OF EMAIL HACKERS

Postby laz » 27th June 2011, 11:18

on 23rd and 24th june my gmail account was hacked too,i found over 50msgs in sent items folder sent with attachements.The account was disabled later until i verified and changed my password.
laz

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)