Graduating husband to be.

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Graduating husband to be.

Postby Cute1 » 4th July 2011, 22:15

Dear Zambia,

Hie, pipo. I need some suggestions on what i can get and do for my future husband who is graduating(university) next month. Thank you for your sound advice.
Cute1

Re: Graduating husband to be.

Postby Guest » 4th July 2011, 22:45

a motorcycle would be nice.a motorcycle would be nice.

Postby cute1 » 4th July 2011, 22:59

Guest?! Any1 il put that into consideration.
cute1

Postby mamasita » 5th July 2011, 00:37

Hey Cute1,
I would like to think that you know your hubby more than any of us DZ patrons, ergo you must be clued up on his taste, his likes/dislikes. But, just to throw it out there for you to ponder on, how about giving him a lap-dance...? Is he into that kinda thing?
mamasita

Postby Cakes & Bakes Zambia » 5th July 2011, 00:46

Cute1,

I'd say a nice, expensive watch,.

But apart from that gift, you just have to get him a cake to celebrate the occasion. We've got a graduation cake coming up this Wednesday for a client, so please check us out on facebook. We've got all sorts of cake pics, our contact details, a google maps link to find us, everything! Search for Cakes & Bakes Zambia and 'like' us!

Looking forward to hearing from you
Cakes & Bakes Zambia

Postby sadist » 5th July 2011, 10:39

get him a ride but what's up with this 'future husband' thing? the future is not promised to anyone. once he graduates and is lucky enough to get a job soon, it will be 'multichoice' for him.
sadist

Postby cute1 » 5th July 2011, 13:17

sadist, ur name jus spells it out. I respect ur opinion bt thank God de oposite z hapeng. He got hs job imediatly afta exams at kcm, hs a mining engineer. We r engagd nd m hs only choice. Thanks 2 cakes nd bakes ama check you out. Mamasita i thnk dat wud b a nice idea 4our hunnie moon nd with ur lesons wow il b a pro.
cute1

Postby Mamasita » 5th July 2011, 20:53

cute1 wrote :
> sadist, ur name jus spells it out. I respect ur opinion bt thank God de
> oposite z hapeng. He got hs job imediatly afta exams at kcm, hs a mining
> engineer. We r engagd nd m hs only choice. Thanks 2 cakes nd bakes ama
> check you out. Mamasita i thnk dat wud b a nice idea 4our hunnie moon nd
> with ur lesons wow il b a pro.

Cute1,
You know how the saying goes, baby; angel in the kitchen and a freak in the bedroom... What more can he ask for? It works, hun, trust me. Could throw in some pole dancing lessons, too. Gratis...
Mamasita

Postby cute1 » 5th July 2011, 21:22

mamasita, dats watsup, a man nids 2b wow'ed evrytym. Wanda hw nd wen il gt de lesons, wil i tak thm only?
cute1

Postby cute1 » 5th July 2011, 21:24

mamasita, i ment: wil i tak thm onlyn?
cute1

Postby Mamasita » 6th July 2011, 03:12

cute1 wrote :
> mamasita, i ment: wil i tak thm onlyn?

Hey Cute1,
I'm sorry I don't do text speak. What does 'wil i tak thm onlyn' mean? I kind of get the gist that part of that means, 'Will I take them(?) only(?)? Am I right?
Mamasita

Postby Bamwine » 6th July 2011, 10:21

I don't understand why people think its cute to write in this 'texting' language. So you save yourself one letter just so I can spend three extra minutes to understand what you are saying. That aint cute. That is dumb! dum! dm!
Bamwine

Postby cute1 » 6th July 2011, 18:41

Big up yourself bamwine. Mamasita i ment will i take them online?
cute1

Postby 1Word » 6th July 2011, 19:03

Cute 1

I actually feel stupid telling you this but the greatest gift you can give your husband is sex. Lots and lots of sex. Everyday. Don't give him even one day off. Just shag him like the world will end tomorrow. If you can do this, you will have given your husband the one gift every man desires.

And please remember that any man who says otherwise is a big damn liar.
1Word

Postby Guest » 6th July 2011, 20:58

1word, indeed. Everyday!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Mamasita » 7th July 2011, 01:11

cute1 wrote :
> Big up yourself bamwine. Mamasita i ment will i take them online?

Cute1,
Come on, baby girl. How can you take the lessons online? Having said that, though, you can get some tutorials on various subjects online. So I suppose the answer is yes. I'm sure if you did some research you'll find someone offering the lessons for a fee. Or buy some DVDs. I would not recommend getting a pole dancing DVD, though. You'd need a trainer for that. But as someone said earlier, put it down for him as often as you feel possible, and variety is the spice. Do not be like my friend's husband whose wife has nicknamed him 'The Missionary'. I'm sure you can work out why he's been named that. Spontaneity is another key to rocking his world. No need to spend silly amounts of money when you yourself own a 'gold mine'... Get my drift...?
Mamasita

Postby ¾ + ¼ = 1 » 7th July 2011, 01:52

Mama,
I feel you my man. And you talk with such authority on this subject matter that I have no choice but to believe that you need no coaching when it comes to the ins and outs of sexual acrobatics.

But listen Mama man, if you want to venture into the forbidden love making techniques of the Kama Sutra, you will need a step by step instructional guide from the masters themselves. Because the Kama Sutra defies gravity and goes against everything you may have seen performed between a woman and her man. It is the extreme frontier of sexual pleasure. Beyond that there's only madness.

And if ever you are going to take on this Kama Sutra sex, I caution you that you not schedule any business meetings, business lunches or any serious encounters that day because throughout the day you will have a big smile on your face. And if you go into a business meeting you might give off the wrong impression. They will think you are some kind of delirious imbecile who can't stop laughing. That's what Kama Sutra sex does to you. It envelops you in a sensual euphoria you cannot imagine.

Proceed with caution.
¾ + ¼ = 1

Postby mamasita » 7th July 2011, 10:03

3/4+1/4=1,
Thanks for that word of caution, though can't quiet figure out or how Kama Sutra comes into this topic. I was, from one girl to another, responding to Cute1's request for ideas. I must I have no intention of dabbling in the world of Kama Sutra. For me, that frontier shall forever remain uncharted. But this is not about me; it's about my girl, Cute1.

Should I also point out that I was merely speaking from my humble experience(s). No complaints up to press, but a few unsolicited praises here and there.

Cute1, I'm sure by now you have figured out what makes your man tick, and what turns him on. Capitalise on that and spice it up a little. Be unpredictable. And I mean that in a good way. Nice, sexy lingerie for the occassion is another way to go. Men are visual creatures.
mamasita

Postby cute1 » 7th July 2011, 13:47

I get your drift, Mamasita.
cute1

Postby Freakazoid » 7th July 2011, 15:47

3/4+1/4=1 sounds like Airborne....i bet its him!!
Freakazoid

Next Page

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)