Moral Decay in OUR Christain Nation

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: Moral Decay in OUR Christain Nation

Postby RC » 12th July 2011, 10:32

Ba Afro,

I want to know whether you are an herbalist,traditionalist,aetheist,and why you want to live in the past,surely if you want zambia to prosper, we do not need ancient philosophys,if you love zambia and the majority who are suffering,you can pray to God for a better zambia. Even if you do not own a bible no any religious book in your home,remember we will all die and be accountable to our maker someday....Please tell me,to remove the declaration of the christian nation,that will make you happy and prosperity will come to zambia by secularism,..i guess this is your assertion and opposite of the christian nation...tell if this is the best way forward,bearing in mind the consequences of that...
RC

Postby RC » 12th July 2011, 11:08

Hummm,
Am astonished,by the way people view things,with due respect to your education (scholars in world religion etc),which by the way is just knowledge accummulation without giving you wisdom to use that knowledge...yardstick,yardstick, people want to live lives respecting others,doing good things,right things etc....what is the yardstick for your life for doing right things,how do you know its right or wrong...Zambia has a constitution,the workplace has code of conduct,churches have rules-whether you go to one or not..so if you want to LIVE your life the way you want, to WHOM ARE YOU accountable to?......You see how confused satan is influencing some of you?

People with little information on certain matters need not show their ignorance in such cases,you may look foolish....SCREAMING pastor are making MOney!!! in the name of GOD? i read above someone saying that,little wonder you are far from God,coz you are an arm-chair critic,you haven't sat down to understand..please don't comment on things with little knowledge,consult and ask why...esp if you have never even used your penny in that case..stay out of things you have little knoweldge and we will respect u..

Purity,Afro,maybe scholars in their fields but may need teaching in agric,economics,theology,etc...so far their comments in thier field are valuable and good.
RC

Postby RC » 12th July 2011, 11:48

RT,Guest,Panoramic,

I salute you for a great discourse on morality and reasons why Zambia has not developed fast....Good constitution is key...pls keep it up!!!,we need more insight ,i wish you could not be ashamed to mention thank God for the peace we enjoy......honestly we are not aetheist yet that side of the world,and you loose no marks for that, thats the essence of being in a nation that is christian...
RC

Postby Panoramic » 12th July 2011, 12:38

There is no insight
Pipo are suffering bottom line.
Physically and mentally. Greed and such aside pipo are worried about the future. FULL STOP!
Panoramic

Postby Feligo » 12th July 2011, 13:58

Interesting. So as a way, what practical things can we start looking at so that if we agree, we can than start implementing them for a better Zambia.
Feligo

Previous Page

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)