Moral Decay in OUR Christain Nation

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Moral Decay in OUR Christain Nation

Postby PANORAMIC!! - KACHEPA360 1 » 5th July 2011, 22:02

Dear Zambia,

Is this good for Zambian Kids to learn? NO AGE RESTRICTION on the website

http://kachepa360.com/category/zambian-lifestyle

Summary:
Both Zambian men and women love to brag/yap that they know it all, when it comes to s* x. Well K360 is not gonna lie to you about s* x, but what we can tell you are some of the most annoying things that most of us do when it comes to s* x, that some of you are afraid to tell your partners, its stuff that needs to be talked about so it can stop. We would like to know all of them, so feel free to add on whatever we may have left out.

1. Imitating P *r nography

While creativity of p *r nography movies is to be admired, don’t rely on p *r n to make you a great lover. It’s so annoying when men what to put it in and ride it like a p *r n star, what? Then women try to moan like they are in a movie “e eye ahh papi” Why boza so? Then this issue of spitting on someone in the name of lubrication as you saw it in that nasty p *r n movie, don’t spit , just suck it and make it wet. Just do what you know, all that you see is acting, just stick to what you know, just be yourself and enjoy it, ok. After all the orgasm is always the same.

2. Talking TOO nasty

Wanting to put stuff in your partner’s organ is way too nasty mwe e.g drinking Coca-Cola from your from her vagina should be a No No. Women over using words like; I was born to f* ck. Hmm yes daddy. When I see you or when you get home niza ku nyenga uza luka matuvi (I will F*** so bad, you’ll vomit shit). Some people are way too nasty when they try to talk dirty and just ruin the whole mood. Talk dirty withing acceptable limit that’s comfortable for both of you. Although we all fantasize about being nasty, we don’t want it to get too nasty. Know you partner and know what works for them. Just balance it.

3. He/She is Insecure

It’s one thing for a person to be shy, but it really ruins the mood when all the lights have to be off, the guza (bed covers) have to be over both of you and on top of it all you complaining ” ine va s* x sini vikonda mwe” Then why are you doing it if you don’t like it? We all like it so stop trying to make excuses for doing it. You are already a s* x freak, so might as well get on with it.. Stop being a party-pooper if it turns you off so much, you are just ruining the mood for everyone.

5. LYING

Lies, lies, lies. All lies about s* x. Zambians like to brag and lie “You know us lozi’s, we can dance and lift any man in bed” “Am a freak, I love ya pa matako (anal) so much that you want to do it at least twice a day ” ba kashana Lies. “I have a huge penis and have made women cry, I can even give you references (shut up mr 1 minute man). Stop talking too much about what you can supposedly do when we all know it’s a lie. Action speaks louder than yapping. Keep it real with what you can do.

6. Never Ever Talk About Past S* xual Relationships..

I slept with chite, ndani ndani and so and so, we used to do it like this and like that……. Don’t invite distress into your current romance by reminiscing about the good times or bad times you’ve had with other jerks, hotties, players, or ma hule bapa Zed… We’ve all had past s* xual partners but you don’t hear us trying to brag all about them or what we did with them, do you? No good can come out of kissing and telling. It just proves your immaturity when it comes to relationships. So zip it and focus on your current s* xual squeeze.

7. 21 questions

It’s either ya doing it or you are NOT. Stop asking annoying questions during s* x; Is it big enough? Do you like it? Am’I tight aii? Wait first, wait? I don’t want to bend, okay can I bend now? Do you love me? Is it in already? Why you making that F*** face, does my breath smell? Is this how they moan? Are you circumcized? See I shaved, do you like it? So is this how s* x feels like hehehehehe? You go on and on with these questions, why?Dear Zambia,
PANORAMIC!! - KACHEPA360 1

Re: Moral Decay in OUR Christain Nation

Postby Bamboo » 5th July 2011, 22:19

Zambia is and was never a Christian nation. Do not be mislead by cheap proclamations by a thief.
Bamboo

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 5th July 2011, 23:24

People that love proclaim religious titles are usually the biggest hypocrites. Just look at the person who declared zambia as a christian nation and the life he lived. All these titles are just smoke screens to hide peoples decadent ways. Whats the point of declaring a nation christian when theres no biblical significance to such a title. It's funny how the more religious people claim to be the more downward spiral gets worse. Our ancestors and elders who kept primitive religions behaved way better than these christians nowadays . What benefits were brought onto the nation after the proclamation? to me it looks like the proclamation was a damn curse
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Bamboo » 6th July 2011, 00:13

Slumdog,

I couldn't have said it better myself. I remember during the 2000 US presidential election campaign. Then Candidate GW Bush was asked who his biggest hero in history is. He put on a performance worth of an Academy award. Bush paused, he straightened his tie, cleared his throat and with a straight face he answered, Jesus Christ. The same Jesus Christ who taught about love and peace and non violence and forgiveness. Yes, that Jesus Christ. Bush went on to win the US presidency and he went on to bomb Iraq back to the stone age. He cooked up an excuse for war which soon turned out to be a big lie. The reason behind Bush's war seem to be revenge against Saddam who had once plotted to assassinate Bush father. So for revenge against one man, the younger Bush brought death and mayhem to thousands of Iraq.

Jesus his hero? Come on. What a big fat liar.

The idea behind Christianity seems like a great idea to me. Not the divinity claims, but the code of life and behavior. It is a good philosophy to live by. Unfortunately, too many crooks also see it as an easy front for their schemes and scam and all sort of dubious buggery. It's really astonishing how many crooks have decided to take cover in Christianity. It is mind boggling, frankly.
Bamboo

Postby Afromode » 7th July 2011, 08:54

When Europeans came to Africa, the first thing they did was to laugh at our God and our God concept. And the next thing was to make...us laugh at our own God concept. As far as I am concerned, stories in the bible are nothing but folklore, no different to our ancestor's belief of a deity. Christianity and all other forms of organised religions lobotomize all those who fall for them.
Afromode

Postby Ka » 7th July 2011, 09:31

you Afromode,

if you lost that brain you got on you, I will make sure to beat it right back into your head. You are one smart fella. And I hope you can pass on your genius to some junior Afromodes.

Please allow me. I take my hat off to you. Actually I'm currently not wearing a hat. But say I salute you. And a big salute to our great ancestors. They know no folklore fables of no Nazarene deity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with our Zambian spiritual beliefs before the missionary. Nothing wrong. We here in Zambia, do not need no foreign thumper to authenticate our humanity. We are human beings in touch with the Cosmos. No need to westernise our connection to the world beyond this one.
Ka

Postby Afromode » 7th July 2011, 13:18

Ka wrote :
"... There is absolutely nothing wrong with our Zambian spiritual beliefs before the
missionary. Nothing wrong. We here in Zambia, do not need no foreign
thumper to authenticate our humanity. We are human beings in touch with the
Cosmos. No need to westernise our connection to the world beyond this one..."

Absolutely spot on!!
Afromode

Postby RC » 7th July 2011, 17:43

Guys,hold your breaths!!! it amazes me when people fight over the Zambia Christian nation declaration!!,this is a covernant,with deep effect our prosperity as a nation,you may not see anything,but God honors agreements:So if you want to shit do it elsewhere,do not touch important things like this,A thief declared Zambia a christian nation? wait a minute,some of you guys are homos,hules,prostitues,thieves at works,crooks,alchoholics etc.No one is perfect,including Bishops,so please leave Chiluba alone,you idiots,he did a great job for Zambia-free speech which are abusing now!.If you want to see how bad other presidents where/are try Gaddafi,Mubarack,Bush,Hugo,KK,Kamuzu,Bashir,Silvio etc,check how much money they had stolen,since you do not have Levy to expose them,you will argue with me-coz other nations respect leaders more than you:Look we are all sinners,saved by Gods Grace,we make mistake,but its the good we do that make us heroes...Watch Zambia Prosper because of the declaation we will better than Zim,SA etc,coz these nations had whites to help them,us we are doing it with God help,same route USA took with Washington,in God we Trust - remember.!!!
RC

Postby Foxxxy » 7th July 2011, 21:46

Yes Rc people are all those things but they did not proclaim Zambia a Christain nation. There are so many implications and standards that hold such a proclamation and now we look like fools to the international community... Just because things could be worse, it doesn't mean that they shouldnt change. Comparing us to Ghaddafi's Lbya and the like. So what? Maybe you dont want change but we do. And in case you didnt realise free speech even in a democracy is limited. Its no secret that during Chilubas reign many mysteriously disappeard and there was an increase in robberies where nothing was stolen but people ended up dead.
Foxxxy

Postby Afromode » 8th July 2011, 06:13

Ba RC,

Your argument that Zambia is guaranteed prosperity based on an Agreement Late former President Chiluba made with a deity is completely baseless. Just what did Chiluba promise "God" when he made the covenant with him to guarantee us prosperity? We can't continue to rely on tales created by goat herders thousands of years ago to govern our belief systems..wake up from your slumber man!!
Afromode

Postby Che » 8th July 2011, 08:20

If this is what the Christian God does to a country loyal to him, I much rather would side with that fat man Buddha. The one who oversees Japan. Even the godless SOBs those Chinese are doing better than Christian nation Zambia.
Che

Postby RC » 8th July 2011, 16:18

Ba Afro, popi,i still wonder if some of you have parents,they people leave us a legacy,names,blessings etc..they do not need to consult uninformed children to make lifelong commitment for their benefit.Look at it this way Zambia,has copper,diamonds,gold,land ,water,great human resource,intellectuals,but gravely poor why?,its a puzzle to many,hes chiluba,he says lets pray and get God to agree in covernant and you say you dont like it? hear yourselves,guys the levels of contradition,on one parts you want success on there other parts not with God,the bible says, "if my people ...shall pray and humble themselves .. ask me then i will heal the land, 2 Chro 7: 14,so what wrong to ask God for help when brains and hard work fails? America did that,look at them...today..Japan and China...lady...have thrived off the USA,these are good copiers,or tech thieves,God know whom to bless,i counsel you guys to embrace this declaratio...

In voting i cannot vote for Sata,RB or HH the trio have failed and too risky for me,i go for Chipimo-a better bad risky.Thou RB is better mature.
RC

Postby Purist » 8th July 2011, 18:02

Calling Zambia a Christian nation is an insult. To Jesus Christ.
Purist

Postby Purist » 8th July 2011, 18:05

In order to claim the victory Jesus Christ won on the cross, one has to accept the fact that Zambia is NOT a Christian country. There just is no other way to honour Jesus Christ in this regard.
Purist

Postby Zambian » 8th July 2011, 18:11

Can someone please tell me how Zambians lived pre-missionaries and pre-Zambia being declared a christian nation? Do not get me wrong, I like the bible/christianity as a moral compass, and for guidance, but I also embrace aspects of Zambian culture. I find the two can go hand in hand. Now, just because someone said Zambia was/is a christian nation does not mean everyone has to fall in line. I reckon as long as we distinguish between right and wrong, good from bad, we are on the right path, christian nation or not.
Zambian

Postby Purist » 8th July 2011, 18:22

I just wish the hypocrisy would cease here in Zambia. People are more interested in wearing the Christian name on their sleeves. They are not interested in doing what Jesus Christ taught. People are more interested in using the name of Jesus Christ for their own agendas. This is the tragedy. It's far worse than those who reject Jesus Christ altogether.
Purist

Postby Purist » 8th July 2011, 18:35

What is known as Christianity in Zambia is only an unholy facade to I-don't-know-what. Whatever it is, it's not Christianity. And to insist it is, is sacrilegious and profane.
Purist

Postby Afromode » 8th July 2011, 19:09

Ba RC
You have me at a disadvantage. You appear to know the details of this "covenant" ba Chiluba made with your God but you're not divulging them. So the assumption that I do not like the "covenant" can not arise as I can not dislike what I don't know. If the majority of Zambians think like you ba RC, i.e. for Zambia to have prosperity, we all have to grovel to a deity, then Zambia is truly doomed.

@Zambian
Our ancestors had their own beliefs regarding creation. For example, the Lozi God concept was called Nyambe and Mun'a bupilo (Lord of life) and they believed he had a wife called Nasilele. Christianity is a white man's God concept that has destroyed our pride in our culture and ceremonies.
Afromode

Postby Afromode » 8th July 2011, 19:12

Purist
Are you familiar with the origins and history of Christianity?
Afromode

Next Page

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)