Just Want A Hot lady to Tok too

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Just Want A Hot lady to Tok too

Postby Over De Top » 6th July 2011, 15:53

Dear Hot Ladys. If u know u such a hot lady diva. I just wana chat and chat with u,i.e to a hot lady and not men pls.Today I don't just feel like tokin to ''Those that have what I have (men).'' Men pls, No need to reply to this. I just wana have fun chat with such a hot lady. Maybe wud kill my bore doom.Girls are such funy and entertaining. They make the world rock
Over De Top

Re: Just Want A Hot lady to Tok too

Postby Sweet as Sugar » 6th July 2011, 17:50

Hey Over de top, i am a willing and able hot lady to talk to...but can you please use proper spelling and English otherwise wont be much fun!!
Sweet as Sugar

Postby Over De Top » 6th July 2011, 18:58

Hey Sweet as Suga!!

Are u there?? Great to have u!!! And readin ur thread. Just felt de real suga all over me. Wht do u mean, I shud use proper spells. Was there any word I wrongly spelled tht didt catch ur eye. Just askin gal. Otherwise, have noted your spell thing. U know wht??there those low moments, that u just fell like need some hot Sweet as Suga lady like yourself just to tok too all day long and pumper each and lift each others emotional spirits. Nature being what it is. We need each other gal.Especially we need women to make life wht it is ''rock'' as they make part of our lives shine brighter
Over De Top

Postby Observer » 6th July 2011, 19:49

Over De Top - Sweet as Sugar, this is a match made in heaven for real.
Observer

Postby Over De Top » 6th July 2011, 21:18

Hi Observer. I like ur observation that this is a real match...... Yes!!obervers are welcome, as long as you dot snatch My ''Hot As Sweet Sugar.''
Over De Top

Postby Over De Top » 6th July 2011, 21:19

Hi Observer. I like ur observation that this is a real match...... Yes!!obervers are welcome, as long as you dot snatch My ''Hot As Sweet Sugar.''
Over De Top

Postby Observer » 6th July 2011, 21:50

No, no, Over De Top, the sweet lady is all yours.

Don't get me wrong now. I would snatch her from you in a second if I was a single man. But if I so much as salivate over this sweet lady, my wife will kick my ass. So rest assured, my friend. Just play your cards well. And watch out for one horny vagabond calling himself Airborne. He roams DZ looking for quickies and other salacious mischief.

Good luck, my friend
Observer

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 6th July 2011, 23:07

The Internets the last place you should be looking for hot women, it's like treasure hunting while blindfolded in a drum full of needles. If you want hot women get to stepping and hit the streets that way you will know what you are getting. Online these women have photoshop, angles, cropped pictures to fool you .
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Over De Top » 6th July 2011, 23:28

Hi Observer!!

You have truely sent me in a huge laufter on ur warning that I shud be careful for Vagabond Airborne. You very correct on this piece and I surely know his kangaroo triks and just a word to him. His not invited to this thread. Not even as an observer.
Observer! I was on my way to reportin u to ur wife coz I know her very well. Thats on ur salivatin on My ''Hot Sweet As Sugar.''But because of ur backing me up, ur wishin me best and as even warnin me of Airborne. I unreservedly withdraw. Just jokin man on my reportin thing.
As for Slumdog!!! I dot live in a negative world. I live in a world. Where anything and I mean anything u want is possible. Speak for yourself that U cant meet a lady or man via net. If u cant do it urself and its not appropriate for u.That doesnt mean for all pipo it isnt. Sorry if I come out rude. I dot like coming out rude to pipo.
Over De Top

Postby Over De Top » 6th July 2011, 23:28

Hi Observer!!

You have truely sent me in a huge laufter on ur warning that I shud be careful for Vagabond Airborne. You very correct on this piece and I surely know his kangaroo triks and just a word to him. His not invited to this thread. Not even as an observer.
Observer! I was on my way to reportin u to ur wife coz I know her very well. Thats on ur salivatin on My ''Hot Sweet As Sugar.''But because of ur backing me up, ur wishin me best and as even warnin me of Airborne. I unreservedly withdraw. Just jokin man on my reportin thing.
As for Slumdog!!! I dot live in a negative world. I live in a world. Where anything and I mean anything u want is possible. Speak for yourself that U cant meet a lady or man via net. If u cant do it urself and its not appropriate for u.That doesnt mean for all pipo it isnt. Sorry if I come out rude. I dot like coming out rude to pipo.
Over De Top

Postby Sweet as Sugar » 7th July 2011, 15:16

You see Over De Top, your spelling leaves much to be desired, firstly, you have changed my name to Hot Sweet as Suga...the name is Sweet as Sugar. Then you spell tokin instead of talking, how the hell will i be able to understand the sweet nothings you will whisper in my ear...can u imagine the following scenario....
whilst whispering sweet nothings in my ear you pronounce the words the way you spell them...then what??? A complete turn off, with us Sweeties, foreplay starts with the brain, and if the brain cant comprehend...then the more southern regions cant either so its a none starter.

Airborne baby where are you.....your spelling is not that atrocious
Sweet as Sugar

Postby me » 7th July 2011, 16:53

Crazy staff.lolSweet as Sugar wrote :
> You see Over De Top, your spelling leaves much to be desired, firstly, you
> have changed my name to Hot Sweet as Suga...the name is Sweet as Sugar.
> Then you spell tokin instead of talking, how the hell will i be able to
> understand the sweet nothings you will whisper in my ear...can u imagine
> the following scenario....
> whilst whispering sweet nothings in my ear you pronounce the words the way
> you spell them...then what??? A complete turn off, with us Sweeties,
> foreplay starts with the brain, and if the brain cant comprehend...then the
> more southern regions cant either so its a none starter.
>
> Airborne baby where are you.....your spelling is not that atrocious
me

Postby Momin Zed » 9th July 2011, 15:13

This guys spelling is HILARIOUS! This post should be in the jokes section, not here!
Momin Zed

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)