CLUB 101

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

CLUB 101

Postby DISSAPOINTED » 7th July 2011, 16:18

Dear Zambia,

I am writting to you today to complain about how Spiro of club 101 treats zambians at his club... all yhe lebanese, indians and whites are allowed in whether underage or broke and he sometimes kicks people out because the other race people are more important and bring in money more that any zambian who is not a known name. He is also fond of preying onto underage girls and when they deny him he bans them while trying to act important when some of them are just wise enough to say no. Someone should look into the matter and do something about it. With that attitude he shouldn't be working in Zambia because as a zambian we should be treated like we belong here. Racism days are over and child molestation should be stopped.
DISSAPOINTED

Re: CLUB 101

Postby Japo » 7th July 2011, 16:29

Disappointed, let me understand what you're saying.

Your complaint is that he does not allow underage and broke Zambians into his club?
Japo

Postby RudeNudeDude » 8th July 2011, 16:32

In the wise words of that boy who smacked that girl : How can you hate from outside the club when you cant even get in......CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND MA GUY
RudeNudeDude

Postby sam » 8th July 2011, 17:17

Dear disappointed, so in ur opinion a zambian is black? As for ur dig at spiro, get ur facts rite mate spiro will let people he knows in for free, and if the man mixes mainly with indians and lebanese wat to do? U wanna groove plz find money to groove!
sam

Postby Guest » 8th July 2011, 18:04

Why are people so hostile? Ever heard of constructive criticism? If someone gets it wrong, correct him/her, but be polite about it. I can almost predict a multitude of responses attcking me for this.

Postby amused » 8th July 2011, 19:23

@guest u have a valid point, however I don't think "disappointed' comments can be termed as constructive criticisim , more like bitiching about not get free entrance into a club
amused

Postby Happy » 8th July 2011, 19:36

Dear Disappointed,

I have been to 101 for several times now. Gues about 15times and all times been fun for me and have never encountered the racism you tokin about. Im pure Zambian dear and 100 percent black if u wud like to know. 101 its the one place to be for a social night out and if one wants to dance the hell out and fun around like there's no tomorow. Spiro u have mentioned has some attitude issue to blacks. Have never faced such and if at all I had he would stay more than a day in my country. I wud be the last to do a PR task for 101. Im just merely sayin my little experience I have had at this place. Lets have the habit as Zambian to report illegalities if at all any that we encounter as good citizens
Happy

Postby felix fwaka » 9th July 2011, 10:11

been to 101 just once but i had a funny experience @ the Lounge last week. that owner/manager guy was after my girl. very funny tactic he tried to use to get her but I wasn't having non of that crap. he defintely knows my face now. seriously, some people have no clue. i'm from a place where hardcore is beautiful. sorry for digressing.
felix fwaka

Postby Fwenku Fwenku » 10th July 2011, 03:38

felix fwaka wrote :
> been to 101 just once but i had a funny experience @ the Lounge last week.
> that owner/manager guy was after my girl. very funny tactic he tried to use
> to get her but I wasn't having non of that crap. he defintely knows my face
> now. seriously, some people have no clue. i'm from a place where hardcore
> is beautiful. sorry for digressing.

Mr Fwaka,

please expound on the lounge topic. i so love your digression. as for Disappointed bro/sis i been to 101 a whole three times and never saw anyone thrown out--may-hap if you were thrown out you were drunken and disorderly and cant for the life of you remember what happened on that fateful night? in my humble opinion those that are let in free usually also spend a little fortune on drinks and some unmentionables (i dont know how this thread is rated)
Fwenku Fwenku

Postby Ise Bamukomboni » 10th July 2011, 11:41

Boasting na njala sivisebenza. Why go to a place where you don't match up and when you're broke? Mr DISAPPOINTED join us ku CHIBUKU you'll feel more free, but don't worry about those practicing Racism if at all they're, we'll flash them out once PF comes to power coz our president does'nt condone it at all.
Ise Bamukomboni

Postby Ndi wa Kumayadi » 10th July 2011, 15:44

Actually ID Ise, even those of us who reside in 'mayadi' and by this i dont mean servant's quarters but the whole 3=bedroom shindig-- we also do drink chibuku. i like it especially with milk so Disappointed need not go foraging across the rail way line for a tin of local brew
Ndi wa Kumayadi

Postby Big Freeze » 11th July 2011, 13:19

Happy wrote :
> Dear Disappointed,
>
> I have been to 101 for several times now. Gues about 15times and all times
> been fun for me and have never encountered the racism you tokin about. Im
> pure Zambian dear and 100 percent black if u wud like to know. 101 its the
> one place to be for a social night out and if one wants to dance the hell
> out and fun around like there's no tomorow. Spiro u have mentioned has some
> attitude issue to blacks. Have never faced such and if at all I had he
> would stay more than a day in my country. I wud be the last to do a PR task
> for 101. Im just merely sayin my little experience I have had at this
> place. Lets have the habit as Zambian to report illegalities if at all any
> that we encounter as good citizens

You are saying..."Spiro u have mentioned has some
>attitude issue to blacks." You have confirmed what Disappointed is complaining about. Racism. But then again, some people cannot recognise racism even if it was staring at them in the face. They just see it as bad manners, imagine that.
Big Freeze

Postby Law » 11th July 2011, 14:04

by Big Freeze....>" You have confirmed what Disappointed is complaining about. Racism. But then again, some people cannot recognise racism even if it was staring at them in the face. They just see it as bad manners, imagine that.....
>NEVER been in a club before so am wondering if this Spiro of club 101 IS BLACK or .....
>Zambians lets fight for our rights and mr Disappointed am happy you have brought this matter to our attention
>we will definitely investigate this matter and bring the wrong doers to book
Law

Postby Happy » 12th July 2011, 19:11

Its shall never be racism to flash out one disorderly and over drunken guy from such spots. You know guys when we are peacefully groovin and doing it like its our last day on earth.We don't need one disusting characters to spoil our fun. Peace keep flashin such out.Drink from Chilulu boyi.How come we have never been flashed out of 101??? Next time you at 101, Times Cafe or News Cafe, Drink reasonably. We need out peace, those of us who enjoy those places
Happy

Postby Happy » 12th July 2011, 19:12

Its shall never be racism to flash out one disorderly and over drunken guy from such spots. You know guys when we are peacefully groovin and doing it like its our last day on earth.We don't need one disusting characters to spoil our fun. Peace keep flashin such out.Drink from Chilulu boyi.How come we have never been flashed out of 101??? Next time you at 101, Times Cafe or News Cafe, Drink reasonably. We need out peace, those of us who enjoy those places
Happy

Postby Fodya » 12th July 2011, 20:40

felix fwaka wrote :
> been to 101 just once but i had a funny experience @ the Lounge last week.
> that owner/manager guy was after my girl. very funny tactic he tried to use
> to get her but I wasn't having non of that crap.

Mr. Fwaka,
the question is, did you have to fight off this dude or did your girl give him the cold shoulder? Because if you have to fight off dudes and fellas and gigolos every time, your girl is not worth it.

I can tell you a true story happened to a friend of mine. We was in this place where the big shots do their thing. When the event was over them big shots were driving off in their convertibles and beamers and whatnot. Then along comes Laurence Fishburne in his sports Mercedes convertible. Yup the big shot actor himself. He stops dead in front of where me and my buddy and his girl were standing. He asks my buddy's girl if she wants to go for a ride. She tells him to "piss off you creep." with his tail between his legs, he screeches his tires and speeds off. I was like dude, you got to keep this girl!
Fodya

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)