Its taking forever!

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Its taking forever!

Postby Kasi » 8th July 2011, 07:28

Dear Zambia,

I am a woman in her late 20s. i never thought having no man in my life would really get me this sad. i have always believed that God will give me a man (how? only God knows) but its taking forever! my 2young sisters are independent just like me and they are about to get married. i dont want to force things but i really want a man in my life. its true what they say, chalo chiwama nawako....i dont want ba mukabene and they are the ones busy approaching me. where are the single men kanshi? i dont want to be desparate but i think im starting to...i hate the feeling. what can i do??
Kasi

Re: Its taking forever!

Postby Pinto! » 8th July 2011, 07:36

You're doomed, Kasi. It's too late now if there's no good single guy interested in you. It's time to just get depressed and all that.
Pinto!

Postby Banji » 8th July 2011, 08:36

My Dear Kasi,

The best thing about getting into a relationship when you are much older is that you have a clear understanding of what it is you want and who you are. Now my advise to you is instead of worrying about not being able to find a husband focus instead on being able to. Stop worrying about what might not happen and focus on what will.
Just relax it will happen all in good time, i think you should sleep well at night knowing full well that who ever you will get married to will be getting a complete person, some one who has a sense of independence and is comfortable in their own skin.
Banji

Postby Chili » 8th July 2011, 08:56

PintoÏ and Banji

Have you guys considered the possibility that this so called Kasi is just a 13 years old boy who is using his mama's computer to create mischief on the Internet?
Chili

Postby Guest » 8th July 2011, 09:13

Pinto, you are such a sadist. thank God i dont let people like you get to me. if i did, i wouldnt have been where i am today. Thanks Banji, i will wait. Chili, im a lady, 26yrs...and im using my own laptop. thanks

Postby Rural » 8th July 2011, 09:26

Kasi,
im a man in my mid thirties, single. No baby mamas. Our paths just haven't crossed. Yet
Rural

Postby Kasi » 8th July 2011, 09:42

Rural, thanks for making me see the light, atleast i know there are single men out there. thanks!
Kasi

Postby Piinto? » 8th July 2011, 11:25

Kasi. I now see why you're still single despite being beautiful. The man Rural was giving you a very strong hint and you couldn't get that? All you can say is thank you?
Piinto?

Postby Kasi » 8th July 2011, 14:43

Awww...pinto, i didnt know you really cared coz earlier on, you told me to just get depressed and die a lonely death. Rural....Can we go urban together? lol...lost for words
Kasi

Postby Sweet as Sugar » 8th July 2011, 15:59

Kasi, dont despair, good things come to those who wait. Some of the best wines are many, many, many, many years old...so dont rush into a relationship with Rural, you may regret it and Rural you may end up with a fossil!
Rural call me...my name is Sweet as Sugar and u know what that means....no strings attached ok???
Sweet as Sugar

Postby Freakazoid » 8th July 2011, 16:02

Guest AKA Kasi, you have made the mistake again, try to remember which name you are using and dont get mixed up...check your reply , hahahha
Freakazoid

Postby Kasi » 8th July 2011, 16:31

Thanks sweet as sugar for that advice but leave Rural alone. he has taken care of himself and he deserves the best coz if you can call yourself sweet as sugar, surely you must have been tasted by many and they must have told you that.
believe me, i will take my time sweet!
Kasi

Postby Gaddafi » 8th July 2011, 21:03

Why is it that when i was single i never came accross such threads but now that i'm married its a regular occurrence. the irony.
Gaddafi

Postby Supa » 9th July 2011, 07:28

Kasi!! Why should it take forever when us single guys are such available and ready for serious relationships. And not joke types or toy kind of relations. Im single guy with vast vast experince in acrobatics with Donkey wud say ''I drill they oil to maximum of the Benghanz.'
But on a serious note Kasi. You tell your single situation like that I face and we would hook up if you for idea.Game
Supa

Postby Supa » 9th July 2011, 07:28

Kasi!! Why should it take forever when us single guys are such available and ready for serious relationships. And not joke types or toy kind of relations. Im single guy with vast vast experince in acrobatics with Donkey wud say ''I drill they oil to maximum of the Benghanz.'
But on a serious note Kasi. You tell your single situation like that I face and we would hook up if you for idea.Game
Supa

Postby Rural » 9th July 2011, 10:20

well, let us proceed then
Rural

Postby Rural » 11th July 2011, 12:12

Kasi,

0h my goodness. The past weekend was nothing short of exhilarating for me despite the sub-zero temperatures. It’s a miracle that the Castle I took actually cured my flu. I need a scientific explanation for this. It’s insane that I actually took 9 lagers despite my condition. But it’s not the alcohol that made my weekend great. 7am Saturday morning I received an unexpected guest, an old friend. He just arrived from Nakonde with an unregistered 7 series BMW. 1 thing I love about German cars is their incomparable engineering because 3 days prior to this I had hitched a ride in a former workmate’s Mercedes. Simply exquisite. While it is a rather ostentatious ride, the BMW is a work of art and despite its size I was surprised to learn that it was a 6 cylinder engine. But it was only around 5 PM that I had an opportunity to take the beast for a spin on the great north road. I counted 6 airbags but there could have been more. Airbags for the knees as well. If it wasn’t for the traffic and the 3 cops by the Chisamba check point, I would have floored the machine but the adrenaline rush was more than the Livingstone bungee jump I had several years ago. Males and cars. Boys will be boys.
Rural

Postby Playa coach » 11th July 2011, 15:25

Rural, my bet is that Kasi has now just lost interest in you. You kids need my coaching in these things!!!
Playa coach

Next Page

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)