Its taking forever!

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: Its taking forever!

Postby Guest » 11th July 2011, 16:48

Kasi

Start worrying when you are over 30. Be very careful when selecting coz there are a lot of crazies out there (batterers, defilers, swindlers, control freaks - the list is endless)!

Postby Sweet as Sugar » 11th July 2011, 17:26

Rural, this is not how you chat up a woman, come and see me i will coach you....it will be loads and loads of fun, youll forget all about that silly BMW!!!
Sweet as Sugar

Postby Rural » 11th July 2011, 19:41

Player coach, sweet as sugar, kasi, guest

i will admit and agree that this is NOT how you chat with a woman. For a man in his thirties I ought to know better than to talk about cars or sports with women. In my last posting I was playing with WORDS, trying an unorthodox approach. In hindsight perhaps this has cost me points with Kasi but here’s the thing: I was actually posting my phone number. In the paragraph, from the first sentence down to the sixth (assuming you are using a 15' widescreen computer screen @ 125% zoom level), is a collective string of numbers. it's MY PHONE NUMBER so Kasi and I can go ‘urban’.
Rural

Postby Kasi » 11th July 2011, 20:07

thanks guest for that advice. i will surely wait but as i am waiting, i need to get to know some people coz mr right doesnt just happen, you gat to be friends with someone first and if you dont like them, you move on. we are not born tied to anybody in this world so we can move on without them. sweet as sugar, do you want every man on dear zambia?
Kasi

Previous Page

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)