POLITICIANS!

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

POLITICIANS!

Postby The Sniper! » 16th July 2011, 09:39

Dear Zambia,

They say that light travels faster than sound no wonder Dora Sirier appears bright until you hear her speak
The Sniper!

Re: POLITICIANS!

Postby The Sniper! » 16th July 2011, 12:12

Dear DM,
I understand u because currently we v the worst ever minister of education so yo lack of understanding ths simple joke is understandable really.
Can I offer u a night school scholarship under the new incoming government? Please accept my humble offer. Thank you
The Sniper!

Postby DM » 16th July 2011, 13:54

Sniper,

Before lashing out Dora 'Sirier' for being the worst ever Minister of Education, take a good look at your spelling. My God! Since when did have become v, your become yo and you become u? The irony...

I've heard her speak, and seen you write. Between you two, she definitely is the bright one.
DM

Postby The Sniper! » 16th July 2011, 14:52

DM,
Thanks for the corrections man. Don't you think that Dora is the 'brighter one' of the two of us because she did her education under a different government? I did mine under MMD and I suspect that explains my poor spellings. By the way I did that deliberately because I knew that intelligent people like you would understand whom am talking about. Honestly, you can be a good minister of education judging from your thought pattern.
The Sniper!

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)