Sata cant be popular than HH & RB combined

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Sata cant be popular than HH & RB combined

Postby Qinha » 26th July 2011, 16:55

Dear Zambia,

I fear for the people who might be mislead by the skewed polls and could be lead to believe Mr Sata is more popular than HH and RB combined. That is pure fallacy and anyone who believes that is the trend across the country will be in shock.
Qinha

Re: Sata cant be popular than HH & RB combined

Postby Modern » 26th July 2011, 17:16

I totally agree with you. i think its even the same people who keep voting over and over. i pity them coz after elections and when the spell has worn off they will realise how misled they have been. they will lick their wounds in darks corners. more over most Sata supporters are not even registered voters, just empty tins making the proverbial loudest noise!
Modern

Postby frederick » 26th July 2011, 17:43

I totaly disgree with your statement.Sata has voters who are registered.You are not GOD yourself to know who the next president of this Dear country will be.
Just thank God for blessing us with this beautiful country.Am a voter and I have not yet decided who to vote for as president.But a can assure that for MP am voting for Mumbi Phiri.
frederick

Postby Modern » 26th July 2011, 17:47

well at least Sata can thank God that you registered. I do thank God everyday for a beautiful and peaceful country, and i also thank Him that only He knows the future and is ever wise. im sure He will choose us a leader to be revealed after elections. to God be the glory!
Modern

Postby Ray » 26th July 2011, 17:57

We have to be realistic and call a spade a spade, all who think Sata is popular will be shocked with the results. An empty tin make a lot of noise and yet the tin full of substance does not make noise. The post news paper are deceiving peoplle in making them think Sata is popular of which is not what is obtaining on the ground. They have publicized him in such a way that even him has been cheated. Sata is not even popular than RB how can he be popular than HH and RB combined? Wait for the polls wina azalila.
Ray

Postby Poli » 26th July 2011, 18:37

Qinha wrote :
> Dear Zambia,
>
> I fear for the people who might be mislead by the skewed polls and could be
> lead to believe Mr Sata is more popular than HH and RB combined. That is
> pure fallacy and anyone who believes that is the trend across the country
> will be in shock.

How many times do I need to tell you people? The ZOL poll is not exactly scientific. It only takes into account educated voters. The vast majority of MMD disciples are semi illiterate, criminal minded and they have no clue that this poll exists. If they did, they would employ every under-handed, dubious tactic to vote in droves and obliterate Sata's lead.
Poli

Postby Guest » 26th July 2011, 19:17

It is not right to say MMD supporters are semi-illiterate and criminal minded as you would like to believe. If you are well educated as you claim to be Poli, you would not be going around with the "dont kubeba" slogan which does not spell out what the PF intends to do should Mr Sata become President. Mr Sata and his followers are only bent on winning elections and have nothing to offer thereafter. They do not talk about what they will do for this, our beautiful country. I am not yet decided on who I will vote for but I can assure you that I will only give my vote to people with realistic objectives and policies.

Postby Muntu » 26th July 2011, 20:16

Guest, i like u. u have a head on ur shoulders and u use it well. nothing beats that. many 'donchi' fans dont use their heads, just like their shepherd and if we allow them to succeed the Zambian peace and beauty we pride in will be for the history books.
Muntu

Postby Poli » 26th July 2011, 20:22

Life is tough. It's even tougher if you are stupid.

I'm no Sata disciple. What I know is that, given MMD's 20 yr reign, only docile sheep and those who benefited unscrupulously from MMD's rule will not look to change of government in the next elections.
Poli

Postby Reason » 26th July 2011, 20:24

Lol!

What the hell does donchi kubeba mean? What does it signify? Nothingness.
Reason

Postby Poli » 26th July 2011, 20:37

Beats me, Reason. dont kubeba, donchi kubeba, donti donchi, whatever. I have no idea what these cadres are referring to. You know cadres, they live inside a bowl and assume it's the universe.
Poli

Postby New look » 26th July 2011, 20:50

what we need is a new look, fresh ideas not recycled polititians from the mposamabwe era. someone who understands modern economics and can manage this country and relate to his powerful peers. look at the superpowers, all with young and vibrant leaders. many do see it, and that man is HH. im sure we wont regret that choice. u are right Reason, donchi should be treated as the vanity that it so signifies.
New look

Postby dont kubeba » 26th July 2011, 23:15

sata will make the economic fall he is out dated lets focus plz and not look each other on tribal grounds
dont kubeba

Postby Rogue Trader » 26th July 2011, 23:53

Sata does not need to be more popular than HH & RB combined. Don't forget that the presidential elections in Zambia are won by a simple majority, which means that whoever gets more votes than the others wins. I don't know who will win but I would bet my bottom dollar that whoever wins will not have more votes than the second and third placed candidates combined. Since 2001, we have had 3 elections where the winner had less than the combined votes of the second and third placed candidates. In 2008, RB beat Sata by only 28,000 votes. If the theory behind this topic was to be extrapolated to that particular election, one would then assume that HH had less than 28,000 votes. We all know that HH had way more than that and therefore his and Sata's combined votes were more than RB's.
Rogue Trader

Postby Combo » 27th July 2011, 00:49

I don't know what's wrong with us here in Zambia. How come we cannot catch a break?

Kaunda was not a thief but he was stupid and gullible.

Chiluba was not stupid, but he was a crook and rotten to the bone.

Levy was not a crook but he had a heart attack.

Rupiah is not Chiluba but is as useless as a maggot.

When is this streak of bad luck going to come to an end?
Combo

Postby chichi » 27th July 2011, 09:50

i agree we with you we need some one who will take the country forward and not backwards!
chichi

Postby Voter » 3rd August 2011, 11:12

I think PF has acknowledged that Banda is more popular than Sata. Why else would the PF want to bar him from standing in this years elections. Has the PF gone into panic mode at the last minute?

I think Banda is managing to dupe alot of people with his last-minute road- and other projects, and lots more people will vote for him than in the last elections just based on this.

PF, I think it's going to be dejavu for you this year for again!

By the way, I'm not voting for RB. And am definitely not voting for Sata either.
Voter

Postby Voter » 3rd August 2011, 11:15

I think PF has acknowledged that Banda is more popular than Sata. Why else would the PF want to bar him from standing in this years elections. Has the PF gone into panic mode at the last minute?

I think Banda is managing to dupe alot of people with his last-minute road- and other projects, and lots more people will vote for him than in the last elections just based on this.

PF, I think it's going to be dejavu for you this year again!

By the way, I'm not voting for RB. And am definitely not voting for Sata either.
Voter

Postby Munza » 3rd August 2011, 11:46

im with u all da way, voter. i hear u loud n clear. cant waste my precious time queueing up for sata o RB. its now time for both to retire, they cant keep up with the trends. 'times r a changing...' (singing)
Munza

Postby Kangwa » 3rd August 2011, 15:29

The situation cannot be any different to those that think that HH is the best candidate in the forthcoming elections.If Sata loses, so be it.However, i do believe that Sata has got a better chance of winning this time than in the previous elections and that he is more popular than the two other serious presidential candidates combined.
Kangwa

Next Page

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)