Zambians Do you believe in Extraterrestrials?

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Zambians Do you believe in Extraterrestrials?

Postby Info Guru » 31st July 2011, 09:00

Dear Zambia,

I invite anyone who is interested in having a mature discussion to jump in.Lets have an intelligent discussion about extraterrestrials.

When we hear UFO or aliens we think science fiction or the imaginings of delusional people I have to admit I felt the same too but lately I have started to rethink my stand on the issue

I am a Zambian living in the U.S. Over the past three to four years there has been a movement geared towards pushing the U.S government to disclose what they know on the subject. Countries like Mexico have already opened up their classified files on the subject. Several people from ordinary civilians to seasoned pilots, former high ranking U.S military personnel and former astronauts have spoken up too. Most people associate UFO's and aliens with heresay but I think it is high time we all started to pay attention to these things and make our own educated decisions on the matter.Please don't get me wrong I am a staunch christian. in order to discuss this topic take some time to watch a documentary series called Ancient Aliens, Another called the disclosure project and read the book of Ezekiel in the bible with an open mind. Some of these documentaries are over an hour long so set aside some time but like i said be open minded. I look forward to your opinions on this.

Go to youtube and search the following look for the following if you have trouble let me know.

UFO - The Greatest Story Ever Denied
UFO - Moon Rising - Jose Escamilla
Ancient Aliens Season 1 Episode 1(FULL)
UFO Files - UFOs in the Bible - Season 1 Ep 3 (FULL)
U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT -FULL VERSION
CNN Cooper Anderson covers UFO disclosure
Contact: Extraterrestrial Experiences of Billy Meier (1of10)Dear Zambia,
Info Guru

Re: Zambians Do you believe in Extraterrestrials?

Postby No » 31st July 2011, 10:34

Mr Guru,

I can tell you one thing. If you bring that idea out of the safe confines of the virtual world to Lusaka, I can guarantee you will be ridiculed, ostracised and possibly even have a bottle broken over your head (if you were to be in a bar) or a chair thrown at you (if you were to be in a room) or smacked on the head with a microphone (if you were to be on Radio or TV). You will be labelled a mad man who simply needs to be 're-domesticated.' So it's a good thing you bring it up on this friendly forum where no such thing will happen :)

The point is UFO's are as alien (no pun intended) to Zambians as Itokolishis are to Americans. Each of then are mythical to the other but exist in their own worlds. My belief personally? I feel both are a product of wild imaginations. I'm waiting for the day when I come face to face with both these creatures. For the Itokoloshi, I'll shove it in an empty sack of mealie meal, swirl it around, then bang the damn thing so hard on the floor repeatedly that it disappears. And the aliens? If there are 2 of them, I'll ask them to have sex first, then ask them if they believe in God.
No

Postby b.s. » 31st July 2011, 11:33

we have had two reported cases of aliens here: Kaunda from Malawi and FTJ from Congo and currently investigating R.Banda

we also have this pain in the butt alien that had been deported but is back: william banda

Ok seriously now, like someone here had earlier asked: how come these aliens target the US? i mean we hardly ever hear of UFO sightings elsewhere?
b.s.

Postby The red hood » 31st July 2011, 12:48

Aliens or extra terrestials are just the west's way of defining the same witchcraft ,demons, spirits and shamanism. If you look at the description of most of these aliens and their spacecrafts you will be shocked as to how old such stories are. The phenomenom of calling these beings aliens is quite new because 100 years ago no one called them aliens. Theres zero proof that they are actually from out of space
The red hood

Postby Mfwiti » 1st August 2011, 06:05

Mr. Info a.k.a the Guru

I think most of the youTube clips on E.T.s is crap. I think the human mind is not equipped to fully understand the size of the Universe. But even the little we can comprehend, it is mathematically impossible that the earth is the only planet inhabited by living things. There are millions of "Solar systems" in the Universe. The distances between the planets and their Solar systems are mind boggling. It's not strange that the living beings across galaxies have not been in touch with the earth human beings on a one-to-one basis. But E.T.s are there. They are out there. You better believe it.
Mfwiti

Postby Info Guru » 1st August 2011, 10:41

You are correct to say that most clips on YouTube are crap and it is very important to be able to discern credible clips from utter nonsense. I only take note of documentaries that are credible.
I have the opinion that it is very arrogant of humanity to assume that all planets in the entire expanse of this universe are devoid of life other than our tiny planet earth. In my opinion that stand does not make sense. The general impression is that the other beings have not been in touch with us but I truly believe they have and people in high places are keeping this info to themselves. There are several people that have claimed to be in contact with the ET'S most are fakes but one noteworthy fellow is Billy Meier. What sets this man apart is that he has claimed to have frequent meetings with ET'S since he was about 6 years old. I believe he is now in his 70s or 80s No one believed him until things that he had been told would happen started to happen some didn't but the ones that did were significant. If you read about him on wikipedia you will see the article is trying to discredit him, but as you read on, and look at the section on metal samples that he submitted for testing it becomes buffling. I do not have much knowledge about the composition of metals, but I know no metal exists on earth that contains all the elements on the periodic table.

There have been several attempts to discredit him but this is one of the problems skeptics have ran into. How do they explain the metals?
This is what it says about the metal samples the man submitted. I quoted it from wikipedia entry Billy Meier.

"Marcel Vogel the chemist who created the magnetic coating for computer hard disks, and researched the energetic properties of quartz crystals for IBM, examined samples of the metal provided by Meier with a scanning electron microscope. In 1979, Meier sent Vogel crystal and metal samples Meier claimed to have received from the Plejarens. Vogel reported, "When I touched the oxide with a stainless steel probe, red streaks appeared and the oxide coating disappeared. I just touched the metal ... and it started to deoxidize and become a pure metal. I have never seen a phenomenon like that before." Of another metal sample containing nearly every element in the periodic table, Vogel stated, "Each pure element was bonded to each of the others, yet somehow retained its own identity." However, a scanning electron microscope cannot determine the atomic or molecular structure of a substance, calling into question his findings. He claimed, "Thulium exists only in minute amounts. It is exceedingly expensive, far beyond platinum, and rare to come by. Someone would have to have an extensive metallurgical knowledge even to be aware of a composition of this type", said Vogel. Vogel was not a metallurgist. At 1600 X Vogel said, "A whole new world appears in the specimen. There are structures within structures - very unusual." At 2500 X he found that the sample was, "metal, but at the same time ... it is crystal!"
Vogel put the full weight of his expertise in these summary comments: "With any technology that I know of, we could not achieve this on this planet! I could not put it together myself, as a scientist... And I think it is important that those of us who are in the scientific world sit down and do some serious study on these things instead of putting it off as people's imagination."

Watch a documentary about him it is quite compelling and will leave you with alot of questions. I have it on dvd but some people have uploaded it on to youtube. Search, Contact: Extraterrestrial Experiences of Billy Meier (1of10) this is only part one of 10 sections you can watch them one after the other by playing them as a play list from the same user.

"I am by no means a Guru at anything I only chose this pseudo name to reflect my thirst for information. I do my best to educate myself. I do not want to be lied to, or left behind in this life. I believe in the power of critical thinking rather than just agreeing to everything I try to research and make sure it is the truth. That's why I started this thread. To get input from others on this rather head scratching topic."
Info Guru

Postby Info Guru » 1st August 2011, 11:41

No wrote :
> Mr Guru,
>
> I can tell you one thing. If you bring that idea out of the safe confines
> of the virtual world to Lusaka, I can guarantee you will be ridiculed,
> ostracised and possibly even have a bottle broken over your head (if you
> were to be in a bar) or a chair thrown at you (if you were to be in a room)
> or smacked on the head with a microphone (if you were to be on Radio or
> TV). You will be labelled a mad man who simply needs to be
> 're-domesticated.' So it's a good thing you bring it up on this friendly
> forum where no such thing will happen :)
>
> The point is UFO's are as alien (no pun intended) to Zambians as
> Itokolishis are to Americans. Each of then are mythical to the other but
> exist in their own worlds. My belief personally? I feel both are a product
> of wild imaginations. I'm waiting for the day when I come face to face with
> both these creatures. For the Itokoloshi, I'll shove it in an empty sack of
> mealie meal, swirl it around, then bang the damn thing so hard on the floor
> repeatedly that it disappears. And the aliens? If there are 2 of them, I'll
> ask them to have sex first, then ask them if they believe in God.

I really enjoyed reading your post. I started this topic to have something else to discuss other than the usual topics that frequent most zambian forums and also to get opinions from my fellow zambians about ET'S. Also I can not discuss itokolosh, Mulenga wa mpanga or kashi katayi effectively with anyone here in america.

One of the documentaries (Ancient Aliens) highlights what happened years ago when the u.s army occupied Papua new Guinea. At that time the natives were not knowledgable about planes and white people. The soldiers set up a base there for a while and helped out the natives here and there giving them canned foods, medicines and such. The supplies were delivered by air. The goods were dropped out of planes much like the U.N does today. After some time the soldiers abandoned the base and left papua new guinea. That meant no more supplies. The natives made a replica of a plane out of wood and started worshiping it in the hope that they would start to receive goods from the sky like they did before. My point here is that as human beings we try to make sense of things in the best possible way based on the knowledge that we have. When our knowledge fails us we come up with simple (in this case primitive) explanations to keep our minds at ease. For them the plane that was dropping goods from the sky was a god so they built a replica to worship in the hopes of getting more goods.

Itokoloshis may not be as alien to americans and the such as we as africans might like to think. There have been reports of aliens that resemble the exact description of what itokoloshi are describes as. They call them Hairy dwarfs. I liken what we call mulenga wa mpanga in bemba land to what they call andromedans "energy beings" and kashi katayi could be any of the small beings that have been documented.

Search List of alleged extraterrestrial beings on wikipedia to see what i am talking about and look up tokolosh too it is there.

Us africans are very prone to superstition and will usually not question our elders. If i were to see what they call energy beings which are described as glowing, bright energy beings with a humanoid form i would run for my life. i would think I saw mulenga wa mpanga, that's as far as my knowledge takes me. i have not been taught about ET'S, so in my quest to reason with what i saw i will label it according to what my culture has taught me and run for my life. The other interesting thing about mulenga wa mpanga is that traditionally it is believed to be a good omen those that see it have experienced a peaceful calm, feeling of goodness and no fear at all. Reports of these andromedans in other parts of the world state that they are peaceful and very highly enlightened spiritual beings that impart a sense of peace to those that see them. So how can that be explained. In my opinion we see the same things all over the world but have come up with different names and explanations for them. Scientists on the other hand look at them as entities worth studying if only they could capture one. They have not been documented as earthly species so what are they and where do they come from? From a religious stand point we can simply say it is a demon, or angel and the like but when you really think about demons and angels are entities too infact they are extraterrestrials since they are not of this world. An extraterrestrial after all is a living entity that does not originate on earth. Where exactly are they from? Heaven? It is soothing when we think of them from a religious stand point. it's when you try to examine from a scientific stand point that it becomes something else. As for imaginations how can people from different parts of the world imagine the same things?

*************I by no means imply that i am an actual "Info Guru" just a simple person thirsty for information********
Info Guru

Postby Guest » 1st August 2011, 12:06

b.s. wrote :
> we have had two reported cases of aliens here: Kaunda from Malawi and FTJ
> from Congo and currently investigating R.Banda
>
> we also have this pain in the butt alien that had been deported but is
> back: william banda
>
> Ok seriously now, like someone here had earlier asked: how come these
> aliens target the US? i mean we hardly ever hear of UFO sightings
> elsewhere?

You made me laugh with the aliens you pointed out. Actually aliens have been reported and documented all over the world and lately there have been more and more reports. You see if someone in a remote african village saw a real "UFO" they would simply dismiss it as a machine built by the americans or other developed countries. they would not think of it as odd. More and more people with knowledge about aerospace engineering have seen these things and can not comprehend how they are able to do what they do. They defy physics as we know it. They move at great speeds, make sudden turns, even u turns without slowing down, they disappear and other things like that. that compels scientists to scratch their heads. Some skeptics say they are secret U.S or other developed government undercover projects but to me that does not make sense. The U.S for instance is at war right now to me it does not make sense for them to waste so much of their resources and manpower going after their enemies with inferior technology if they have such advanced stuff. Would anyone use a chariot at war instead of our modern fighter jets? Thats my exact point. If any government had the kind of technology those things have, no one would pick a fight with them.

********I know curiosity killed the cat but nothing is worse than being in the dark*********

Postby Guest » 1st August 2011, 12:20

The red hood wrote :
> Aliens or extra terrestials are just the west's way of defining the same
> witchcraft ,demons, spirits and shamanism. If you look at the description
> of most of these aliens and their spacecrafts you will be shocked as to how
> old such stories are. The phenomenom of calling these beings aliens is
> quite new because 100 years ago no one called them aliens. Theres zero
> proof that they are actually from out of space

You are exactly right about how old the stories are. if you look at indian sanscript epics, they call them vimanas if you read the bible, some of the things described seem just like ufos. read the book of ezekiel from a non religious stand point. more as someone who believes more in science. you will see what i mean. I think the proof that they are from out of space lies in the fact that humans have scoured the whole of this earth and have not stumbled upon as much as a tiny village with the kind of technology these things have. I guess the other explanation could be that we exist in different dimensions together on earth, which may not be so far fetched scientifically. i do not have much knowledge about physics but hopefully you or someone else on this forum with the knowledge can fill me in on dimensions and such.

******please ignore the lousy punctuation***********

Postby Guest » 1st August 2011, 22:24

Guest wrote :
> The red hood wrote :
> > Aliens or extra terrestials are just the west's way of defining the same
> > witchcraft ,demons, spirits and shamanism. If you look at the description
> > of most of these aliens and their spacecrafts you will be shocked as to how
> > old such stories are. The phenomenom of calling these beings aliens is
> > quite new because 100 years ago no one called them aliens. Theres zero
> > proof that they are actually from out of space
>
> You are exactly right about how old the stories are. if you look at indian sanscript
> epics, they call them vimanas if you read the bible, some of the things described
> seem just like ufos. read the book of ezekiel from a non religious stand point. more
> as someone who believes more in science. you will see what i mean. I think the proof
> that they are from out of space lies in the fact that humans have scoured the whole
> of this earth and have not stumbled upon as much as a tiny village with the kind of
> technology these things have. I guess the other explanation could be that we exist in
> different dimensions together on earth, which may not be so far fetched
> scientifically. i do not have much knowledge about physics but hopefully you or
> someone else on this forum with the knowledge can fill me in on dimensions and such.
>
>
> ******please ignore the lousy punctuation***********

There is no proof of their technology if anything these beings are transdimentional non physical entities. If you actually look at the bible thats exactly how demons are described . They are creatures that move in merkava's( some sort of craft) that can appear and speak to people in altered states. Theres a white man called graham hancock who has written a book called ayuahasca, I suggest you look him up on youtube he describes this alien/demon phenomenom. Also read a book called 'Passport to Magonia which is readily available online it details ancient to todays stories about these creatures and how science has redefined them as alien. As yourself this if they are from outer space how come they haven't brought us knowledge from their planet instead their main obsession seems to be to teach us about the occult and kidnap people. Also isn't it funny how these creatures seem to know a lot about religion and somehow always seem to be on the side that negates religion.

Postby Terrestrial bipedal » 1st August 2011, 23:16

I thought this topic was about possible life on other celestial bodies in the Universe and about astrophysics and other such reality based issues. When did it disintegrate into religion? But the metamorphosis of some topics here mwandi. This is exactly what made one chap start crying because he had started a thread on virginity only to invite the most perverted horn-dogs on the planet, throwing in their demented sexual fantasies and orgies. Dude started to cry when he saw how corrupted his thread had become.
Terrestrial bipedal

Postby Guest » 2nd August 2011, 07:09

Terrestrial bipedal wrote :
> I thought this topic was about possible life on other celestial bodies in
> the Universe and about astrophysics and other such reality based issues.
> When did it disintegrate into religion? But the metamorphosis of some
> topics here mwandi. This is exactly what made one chap start crying because
> he had started a thread on virginity only to invite the most perverted
> horn-dogs on the planet, throwing in their demented sexual fantasies and
> orgies. Dude started to cry when he saw how corrupted his thread had
> become.

Astrophysics is about PHYSICAL BEINGS IN UNIVERSE not beings you can easily meet up in altered states on earth. YOu cannot even measure these beings in any electro magnetic spectrum. The simple fundamentals to astro physics invole measuring physical phenomenom. Theres thousands od f experiments and hypnosis that were carried out on people and the conclusions were these people were in altered states. HYnek and dudek are leading authories on these studies. How anyone claims these beings have anything to do with astrophysics is just ridiculous, a being from space coming to teach you how to worship the devil how does that even fit with science. Like I said aliens are just modern science is way of explaining what was explained by ancient religions including the bible.

Postby RudeNudeDude » 5th August 2011, 15:57

i think i saw one Exta terrestrial but it happend to be my Neighbour the head tenant coming back from doing his rounds.i am very sorry my friend but the only questioni have is why do aliens only show themselves in the US.....plus i think the Bonking Donkey did one from Break Point
RudeNudeDude

Postby Terrestrial bipedal » 5th August 2011, 20:03

Guest,
Thanks, but I'm really not interested in hocus pocus. I don't fancy chasing phantoms. I like to read about the latest in astrophysics but not voodoo.

Nude Dude,
Actually I think this alien sighting phenomenon is pretty much worldwide. We usually hear of sightings in the US because they are more publicized. Look up UFO sightings. The only continent not really represented on this ignoble list is Africa. I guess that's partly because when we Africans see something strange zooming about and zig zagging through the sky, we just assume it must be our witchcraft practicing neighbor again making his rounds.
Terrestrial bipedal

Postby Bwazuu » 5th August 2011, 20:05

I see E.Ts everyday... they are short with round heads and squinty eyes. They talk in a strange language and are bent on human domination. They arrive in our country in big silver airships and have infiltrated our society at every level. Am mighty sure I am not the only one who has seen these little creatures...they are like MTN!...EVERYWHERE YOU GO!!!
Bwazuu

Postby Terrestrial bipedal » 5th August 2011, 20:15

Bwazuu,
I have seen these creatures. Even their manner of writing is different from ours. They don't use the normal alphabet. And they specialize in cheap products and mine accidents.
Terrestrial bipedal

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)