ellection

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

ellection

Postby Steven » 4th August 2011, 08:51

Dear Zambia,
Dear Zambia,
Should a country vote for a person or political party or for the best development plan for the next 4 years, what person or party have the best plan for the Zambia people to alleviate poverty, make Zambia sustainable for future generations and that can prove that they can implement systems to combat corruption should be the things the voters are looking for and asking questions about.
this should be the role of the media if they really want to serve the public, detailing the ideals and methodology of the different candidates, then you will have an educated vote
Steven

Re: ellection

Postby RuDeNudeDude » 4th August 2011, 09:44

The Main or Major reason i decided to reply or answer your question is because you spelt eLection with two Ls.Sounds like Erection to me.Anywho back to the subject my fellow voter,i think it would be wise to vote for a Man or Woman who you think will deliver or represent you best on that particular position regardless of the party they belong to..
RuDeNudeDude

Postby JK » 4th August 2011, 11:19

There are no issues being discussed that we as voters can use to make our decisions, it is all just character assinations all round. None of these politicians have any clue what it is they will do for us when voted into power, it is very disturbing. These old men they should leave politics all of them.
JK

Postby steven » 7th August 2011, 17:31

lol i did too, how can one judge or keep accountable a person without a planned framework for development, it is like playing tennis in pitch black darkness, and trying to do so for another 4 years...not?
steven

Postby VOTER » 7th August 2011, 18:59

WE HAVE TRIED MMD FOR 20 YEARS AND EVERY TWENTY WE MUST SEEK NATIONALWIDE PANORAMIC CHANGE BECAUSE FEEDING ON THE SAME RELISH FOR TWENTY YRS CAN BE DISENCHANTING TO US AND IT IS INDEED!LETS TRY PF FOR A CHANGE?
VOTER

Postby VOTER 2 » 7th August 2011, 20:44

UPND. young leadership, coz PF is recycled MMD so makes no difference.
wat we need is a fresh minded youthful president to propel us to new heights economically.
VOTER 2

Postby Steven » 8th August 2011, 14:20

I agree voter 2 but what is the plan, for development, for health, for investment, for correcting the mistakes that has been made, this is the problem, there is no plan it is just a party and a person, if you going to buy or start a business you are asked for a 5 year plan and projections, if you appoint a CEO you will ask him what is his plans for the next 5 years, why oh why on earth let a party or person govern a country without any plan, just choosing something different is not the answer surely
Steven

Postby Voter too » 8th August 2011, 18:51

I agree MMD has had 20 years but not much to show for it. I also agree that PF is just a congregation of bitter ex MMDs. It sounds like a dangerous proposition to vote a bunch of hooligans into office who have an axe to grind. UPND someone said. I don't know much about them. But maybe they may be the better alternative. Although all you who know Zambian politics well also know that UPND whoever they are, do not stand a chance in the up coming elections. Right or not, that's the reality of Zambian politics.

I myself are an unashamed heathen. An avowed pagan, first class. But I read the bible regularly, for amusement and curiosity. One of my favorite bible passages is Mark chapter 8 verse 36. "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" I think I would vote for a man who truly understands the meaning of this passage. A selfless man.
Voter too

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)