YOUTHS IN POLITICS

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

YOUTHS IN POLITICS

Postby ANDREW MASIYE » 4th August 2011, 20:47

Dear Zambia,

My name Andrew Masiye of Helen Kaunda a former Munali Boys pupil class of 1995. I am happy to see that in this years elections we will have a number of youths contesting in a number of contituencies in verious positions. I am more delighted to learn that I will be standing against the likes of John Phiri a former Munali Boys pupil as well. "As the bible says the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong..." This year's election is not for the same old recycled politicians that have totally failed to honour their promises to us but rather it is the introductory election for the new enegetic vibrant and realistic politicians....
I am aspiring for Munali Constituency Parliamentary seat....on the National Movement for Progress Party NMPP ticket. Change is inevitable.....go youths together we can...s the introductory election for the new enegetic vibrant and realistic politicians....
I am aspiring for Munali Constituency Parliamentary seat....on the National Movement for Progress Party NMPP ticket. Change is inevitable.....go youths together we can...
ANDREW MASIYE

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)