SATA and Lawsuits

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

SATA and Lawsuits

Postby The Sniper! » 7th August 2011, 18:04

Dear Zambia,

I once read somewhere a comment that Sata with his lawsuits, how many people is he going to sue? What the person forgot to notice is that Sata, unlike William Banda, prefers to have his disputes settled in the courts of law which thing i find to be commendable. If you observe the PF, you will realise that some of the cases they have taken to court are actually supposed to be the work of the LAZ. Not to pull LAZ down coz under the leadership of one Mwenya there's some leadership as opposed to under George Lungu. LAZ could still do better like it did under William Mweemba. The PF has tried to follow the Law though our bought judges always make sure to delay PF cases to suit the government. Upto now our courts are yet to pass judgement in the rebel MPs appeal case five years later! This Zambia for youZ down coz under the leadership of one Mwenya there's some leadership. LAZ could still do better like it did under William Mweemba. The PF has tried to follow the Law though our 'bought' judges always make sure to delay PF cases to suit the government. Upto now our courts are yet to pass judgement in the rebel MPs appeal case five years later! This is Zambia for you.
The Sniper!

Re: SATA and Lawsuits

Postby Starlet » 8th August 2011, 11:00

[Deleted by Admin; please read forum rules.]
Starlet

Postby DK » 8th August 2011, 11:09

Starlet, you must be the same person who has just written about this same "Chilufya Sata" in the Chinese Research thread. Take your personal battles with this Chilufya somewhere else.
DK

Postby South Central » 8th August 2011, 16:55

Like any level headed, red blooded Zambian, I'm fed up with MMD. I don't have a high regard for Sata and his gang, either. But I think given our choices, Sata is the lesser of two evils. Assuming HH is dead in the water, as I hear.

Having said that, I find Sata's questioning of Rupiah's parentage blah blah, to be childish. But let's not shy away from blaming the dead guy. FTJ started this silliness. The reason I find this to be silly is because of our history. Especially the history of Zambia, Malawi and Zim. When do we Africans acknowledge what the europeans did to our tribes and our ways of life? europeans practically closed their eyes and drew lines on the map to divide tribes, families. Why should we continue to dwell on this issue of the precise location of one's parent's birth? Especially in talking of Rupiah's generation. I find this whole thing really absurd.
South Central

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)