Paypal & Zambian payment methods

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: Paypal & Zambian payment methods

Postby bigmoss » 8th March 2012, 15:00

I have a Zanaco account, does anyone know how to link my account to paypal?
Please e-mail me big.moss@hotmail.com
bigmoss

Postby Herbert Hoover » 9th March 2012, 12:10

Bigmoss, read the comments on page one of this thread by Sandy as they explain how to link.
Herbert Hoover

RE: MAKING PAYMENTS BY PAYPAL IN ZAMBIA

Postby LEWIS CHIWAYA » 11th December 2012, 02:55

Hello,

I would like to send some money by Paypal using my ZANACO Xapit card. Please, show me how to do it, as l have been trying but failing. The staff at the bank told me it is possible. Does it really work? I wonder.

LEWIS CHIWAYA

Kitwe
LEWIS CHIWAYA

Postby Changa » 11th December 2012, 09:49

Never contact anyone ith this sort of address please!
Changa

Postby Guest » 11th December 2012, 12:28

you must go to the paypal website and sign up, there will be instructions after that. But there is a limit of $100 when you are new and they will ask you to increase that limit and follow the instructions and you will be ready to buy.

Postby Fititi » 16th December 2012, 18:50

The owner of Paypal was born In SA. Well if it means his shareholders would allow him to operate in his country why not? In Britain Paypal is very much easy with a VISA card. But sounds a bell, when I was in Zambia I tried to pay for an item in the UK and to be delivered in the UK. The process stalled, suggesting a few things could still be on the way home.
Fititi

Postby euster » 1st March 2013, 00:44

Sandy,
your information is indeed helpfull.in the past i have used "middlemen" who have charged as much cost plus 100% profit, you can imagine!!
euster

Postby Tom » 30th June 2013, 23:50

Thats very intresting thanks that gives relif hop it works we zambians ar jst so behind fnd south have pay pal but here my God we can access such privaleges of full control of online shoping and yet we have the facilities wat ar we waitin 4 surly-tecnology is out for grasp lets nt wait untill its out of stock we need to b advancin wit time nt wait till 'wat' the worlds end. thanks again 4 that info
Tom

Postby David » 17th February 2017, 15:35

I have trying to sign up for paypal but I do not know the ZIP code for Zambia or Kitwe which is my current location. Can anyone help me with this?
David

Postby Chadiza tomato grower » 17th February 2017, 16:03

ati zip code. you silly man, Zambia doesn't have zip codes. stop trying to have a Zambian copy for anything american. and spare my ribs please!
Chadiza tomato grower

Postby Nathan » 25th February 2017, 07:49

This thread has been really helpful. Especially Lew and Sandy's posts. I'm still surprised little has improved with PayPal Zambia since the time the original poster started the question back in 2011. I'm wondering what we can do to make PayPal fully function for Zambia as I have run into this problem myself. Is there a petition to PayPal, or a way to get the government to reverse a policy that could be making it hard for paypal to fully operate? As it is, it's so hard for Zambian residents attempting to buy and sell/ send or receive payments through paypal? Since returning back home, I've been trying to figure out how to get it to work in Zambia as that's one of the most preferred means for online payments for lots of people/customers in Europe and the US.
Nathan

Previous Page

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)