Whitney Houston is dead!

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Whitney Houston is dead!

Postby 48 » 12th February 2012, 04:59

Dear Zambia,

like you really care.

Re: Whitney Houston is dead!

Postby Dr » 12th February 2012, 12:33

My condolences, it is always sad when someone dies but who was this brother?
Dr

Postby Mwinemushi » 12th February 2012, 13:27

SO WHAAAT?she was so careless about her life....boozing,drugs etc.even you when you get careless in life like "chewing LIVE" ,u will DIE early.Thats not a threat BUT a guarantee !
Mwinemushi

Postby 48 » 12th February 2012, 21:48

ba Mwinemushi, the real surprise is that she lived to be 48. The joke was that she has been sober since 2013. what a waste and tragic 'could-have-been'

Postby Ha! » 13th February 2012, 08:53

As Dr put it if anyone dies its sad ( save for a murderer,theif ,rapist etc ) :).We will never know what lead her to do drugs etc , we all walk separate paths in this life and the challenges we encounter vary in the extreme, our mental and physical capacities differ and thus our response to presure etc also will vary and ones external environment also influences how they will respond to any given situation.
@mwinemushi naewe tukesa kusonta ati twalekweba,always unfair to just lay down plain blame .Family ties/support,availability of money, she had money and could afford a good fix, status and the maintenace thereof are amongst many factors which we dont see at our nonentity level. Before you judge someone walk in their shoes.
Ha!

Postby Girl » 13th February 2012, 10:16

Bobby must be well endowed in the nether region phallic-wise, she stuck to him even though the marriage was tumultuos and he got her addicted to drugs.

Gone too soon :-(. I will miss her, thanks for the uplifting tunes, Whitney. RIP.
Girl

Postby Kwena! » 13th February 2012, 15:41

Ha!,
You are so right people are quick to judge but really we all have deep sercets in our hearts. It depends on how we deal with the difficulties in our lives.

My heart goes to Whitney's daughter Bobby- christina who is now facing anxiety disorders and has been in the hospital twice since her mother died! Despite all she was a human being who had a loving family and was well loved.

She had a great voice and she could sing! May Soul Her Rest In Peace....
Kwena!

Postby 48 » 14th February 2012, 08:19

Ha!, Girl and Kwena!

I cannot in good conscience, argue with you girls. Judgmental-ism is a bitch. I do not know what demons haunted Houston.

If I were to tell the whole world about my own addiction to masturbation in the shower, peoples would start to call me all sorts of names. So I will not judge Ms. Houston. She was possessed with a demon I cannot explain. Everyone has their own demons. Me first. My shower masturbation can get out of control. And I give no apologies and no excuses for it.

Postby Guest » 14th February 2012, 08:37

So what did you expect her to live forever? She human and she has to back to the dust where she came from.

Postby Ha! » 14th February 2012, 11:05

@48 or is it Jack ? Ha! is hegemonicaly masculine !
Yeah, i guess we all have our demonds.

@ Girl, bobby is one of those people that makes me want to cry , like my very inteligent cousin who was always better than me at school ,sport etc but just threw his life away.
Ha!

Postby Chimbwii » 14th February 2012, 18:08

Can someone please answer Dr's question. ...but who was this brother? he he he he. I love this country.
Chimbwii

Postby 48 » 14th February 2012, 19:15

Ha!
please I beg your pardon sir. But for what it's worth, I usually assume intelligent comments are written by girls. Normally I can spot the shallow male comments from a mile away. As I'm sure is self evident in my own posts.

Chimbwii, let me help out the good doctor.

Doc, I myself have asked stupid questions before @ DZ, which people refused to give me an answer. They told me my question was simply too stupid. Imagine that. So I will not subject you to the same punishment.

Whitney Houston holds several music world records, according to the Guinness World Records. In life, Whitney Houston sold more than 200 million albums and singles worldwide. And this brother was a she. She won more music awards than any female artist in history. In private life, she was a train wreck waiting to happen. She was 48 when the good Lord called her.

p.s. I added that "good Lord" bit as a cruel joke.

Postby Girl » 15th February 2012, 09:43

@48, Kekekekeke.....you is just sooo nuts!

@Chimbwii, you love this Country ka? Me too, and I love this site too much, do you :-)? The 'brother Whitney' was a 'she', hehehe :-). I am paying tribute to her; playing and singing along to her songs to and from work the past three days, and I won't tire! HSRIP.

@Ha! I want Bobby's blood! Both for ruining his and Whitney's life. Shit happens to us, but like Kwena said, it depends on how we handle and 'get out' of issues. Some people are resilient (like myself, lol!), and can bounce back fast and on back an even keel again, and then some, some need a bull dozer to lift them up again. But others just self destruct, sadly....

Such is life :-(
Girl

Postby Ha! » 15th February 2012, 10:29

@ 48, dont worry.But lol, guys are full of nonsense ka ?!

@Girl, Bobby chipuba sana, elyo mambala alafyala blaly ..., was watching a reunion of New edition and that just makes me even feel worse ! Anyway i have enough local problems will cry about him another day when the jameson sinks in and i get emotional !
Ha!

Postby Guest » 16th February 2012, 14:17

Imagine sniffing up ammonia, benzine, diesel for any period of time. The process of producing cocaine involves all of those. Nobody would survive! You add baking soda in the "cutting" and prodution of crack and you with end up with a fritter for a brain.

Use crack once and you're hooked for life. Herion is almost as bad.

She bought and used those drugs, nobody force fed her. She got what she wanted.

She had talent and so did Micheal Jackson.

Mourning their death is a waste of time and celbrate your life by not gettinh things twited like they did.

Postby ATL » 16th February 2012, 18:42

Guest,
what kind of crap is that? What about people who screw around and die of Aids!! Sometimes people do what they do because they are addicted to sex, drugs or whatever. They need help. Regardless how bad it is they are still loved by their families and friends. Try to be compassionate about others.

Grow up and stop being so immature Guest. I thought you had some sence but I guess not....
ATL

Postby 48 » 17th February 2012, 08:00

Before some of you lift up your nose too high in the air, I'd like to let you know that Whitney is said to have made a financial contribution to the cause of anti apartheid and later, to Mandela's foundation. How many of you can make such a claim? She might have been a drug junkie, but she probably gave more to mankind than many of us who have the luxury to be lazy, unproductive, selfish and drug-free.

Postby Donchikubeba » 17th February 2012, 08:29

@48, you have my vote !
Donchikubeba

Postby 48 » 18th February 2012, 07:32

Donchikubeba,

Sometimes I think, it’s quite important for us present day chaps, to look at an alternative reality. We can look at Whitney and dismiss her as a loser. OR we can look at the other side of the coin. What’s our life built on? Music is a big part. At least for many of us. Look at Jimi Hendricks, for instance. The guy died at 26. in the !960s. I think. Maybe it was the 70s, who knows. Drugs, recklessness, the whole bit. But to this day in the guitarist community, he’s practically worshipped as a demigod. Generations of musicians look up to Hendricks as the greatest guitarist of all time. He could make a guitar talk. As they say. But he died of a drug over-dose. Young. Very very young and absolutey and tragically broken, as a human being.

Tragedy kills some of these guys, so we the sober, lazy, selfish ones, could enjoy our life that much more. Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Whitney and the rest of them will sell more records in death than in life. Living people will make money off of these dead guys. If we are decent, we have to admit that these dead guys made our lives that much better. Their moral failings notwithstanding.

Postby Guest » 5th January 2019, 13:06

Girl wrote :
> Bobby must be well endowed in the nether region phallic-wise, she stuck to
> him even though the marriage was tumultuos and he got her addicted to
> drugs.
>
> Gone too soon :-(. I will miss her, thanks for the uplifting tunes,
> Whitney. RIP.

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)