NIGERIANS IN ZAMBIA

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

NIGERIANS IN ZAMBIA

Postby ANONYMOUS-june2013 » 6th June 2013, 12:00

Dear Zambia,
I am a zambian lady who has been cheated by a Nigerian man in my own country.
This man married me for 3 years and decided to damp me and marry his office
mate. As if this is not enough, he sold my car and used the money to buy a car
for his concubine. What should I do??? Please help me.Dear Zambia,
ANONYMOUS-june2013

Re: NIGERIANS IN ZAMBIA

Postby JoJo » 6th June 2013, 12:45

Karma's a bitch, babe - in the end we all get what we deserve.

You didn't get where you are by accident; move past it and consider it a lesson learned.
JoJo

Postby Guest » 6th June 2013, 12:56

Serves you well woman. For three years you lived with a Nigerian man but now after he took a dump over you, you get all xenophobic? Where was that when he was busy shyantaling you? !

Postby slumdog shalapungu » 6th June 2013, 13:52

I can help you.send me his details. I gurantee he will come back running to you.
slumdog shalapungu

Postby Guest » 6th June 2013, 13:53

this evil must be stopped. He must be deported before he causes more harm to the innocent
zambians.

Postby Guest » 6th June 2013, 13:55

wolf in a sheep's skin. He will get what he deserves sooner or later.
If you bite a finger that feeds you, then you are heading for doom.

Postby Guest » 6th June 2013, 14:00

how are u going to help me? Please give me yr phone number so that i call you.

Postby Sub-Inspector Kadyakachende » 6th June 2013, 16:58

Dear ANONYMOUS-june2013

To be perfectly honest with you, I can think of only two possibilities here. I mean only two and no more.

1. You are one of the very few people who has never heard of the police.

2. Your story is a lie.
Sub-Inspector Kadyakachende

Postby Guest » 6th June 2013, 17:01

Lie indeed, how can a sane person just wake up and cook up a story.
We have been to the police but was advised to take legal action against
this person.

Postby Sub-Inspector Kadyakachende » 6th June 2013, 17:09

Dear Guest a.k.a. ANONYMOUS-june2013

I suspect the reason why the police told you to take legal action on your own is that they did not believe your story. Maybe they found too many holes in your story. If the part of your story where you allege you nigerian ex stole your car and sold it, was true for example, that nigerian would have been locked up on theft. But as it were, the story exactly as you told it here at DZ is a lie.

You know my dear a half truth is equal to a lie. And I don't expect you to tell the whole truth here on DZ. That's your personal business. Although I can tell you for a fact that the story you told is not the whole truth.
Sub-Inspector Kadyakachende

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 7th June 2013, 10:31

Why do women never ask themselves why they attracted a cheat in the first place? If anything it says something about you and how your mate choosing capabilities are bottom of the barrel. Wa sanka njoka and then you complain that njoka yaniluma.
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Guest » 16th August 2013, 18:40

U shuld deal wit him, one u frm zambia, u shuld tell ur country boys to hlp u take the car frm the woman n go to court

Postby Concrete evidence » 16th August 2013, 18:51

China is the most populous country in the world and Nigeria the most populous in Africa. There is one common factor among these two societies. They are both big on male sexual potency. Bizarre foods, roots, herbs and shit, all geared toward giving the male that sexual vigor. Both these societies are simply obsessed with this issue. And that is why they breed like rabbits.
Concrete evidence

Postby Demographer » 16th August 2013, 19:27

Concrete evidence.
Your statements regarding Nigerian and Chinese men smack of deep untruths. 1) You have not stated the chemicals responsible for this rabbit-like production of people. 2) The population density of the UK is greater than that of China. China I needn't remind you is a very large country. But 3) I cannot but wonder how you could ignore India whose population is set to exceed China's. What are the herbs and shit that cause Indian mass production ( to use a Manufacturing term)? 4) Populations will be high for big countries and it is better to consider population density in my view. But please give me the herbs and shit that will increase my fertility. Mind you if egg production is lower in Zambian women, population growth may not be as high.
Demographer

Postby Concrete evidence » 16th August 2013, 20:00

Demographer,

Point well taken.

My objective here was never to explain the population of each and every country on earth. I picked those two countries because what I stated about them two being highest in population, in their respective arenas, is true. And what is also true is these two societies obsession with male sexual vigor.

Men all over the world have this obsession to some degree. But the Chinese and the Nigerian take it to a whole new level. In many restaurants in China for example, one thing on the menu is a beating heart of a snake. They kill the snake in the restaurant and cut out its heart and serve it to the dizzy male while the heart is still beating. All for the glory of the male organ. This shit ain't a lie.

The Indians have their own fetish with excessive sex. Just take a look at the number of rapes in India. Among the highest in the world. Some morally bankrupt societies like RSA, have a diabolic population control, unfortunately. HIV.

Anyway Demographer, please feel free to educate me and others, on anything else in your areas of expertise.

Much obliged.
Concrete evidence

Postby Demographer » 16th August 2013, 23:52

Concrete evidence said,

<one thing on the menu is a beating heart of a snake. They kill the snake in the restaurant and cut out its heart and serve it to the dizzy male while the heart is still beating. All for the glory of the male organ. This shit ain't a lie.> End of quote

Geez! Is this better than Congo dust or rhino horn?
Demographer

Postby Concrete evidence » 17th August 2013, 00:29

Demographer

This business by the Chinese, of finding some weird aphrodisiac from animals’ organs is on such a large scale that many species are becoming endangered and could face extinction if these sex maniacs don’t wise up.

The nigerians are equally crazy. I once caught a former co-worker of mine who is nigerian, telling a tall tale to a bewildered white boy. He was telling him that fufu is packed with male sexual potency. And the white boy was not the sharpest tool in the shed. He was hanging on every word the nigerian was saying.

Anyhow, what the hell is that Congo dust? I’m sure it’s nothing good, with ‘congo’ in the name.
Concrete evidence

Postby lala » 15th January 2018, 10:54

Why are you attacking a fellow Zambian Instead of helping her. All I can say is every dog has its day, His day is coming.
lala

Postby Chambawamba » 16th January 2018, 07:27

ANONYMOUS-june2013 wrote :
> Dear Zambia,
> I am a zambian lady who has been cheated by a Nigerian man in my own
> country.
> This man married me for 3 years and decided to damp me and marry his office
> mate. As if this is not enough, he sold my car and used the money to buy a
> car
> for his concubine. What should I do??? Please help me.Dear Zambia,

It is extremely difficult to feel sorry for a fool. You sound articulate enough so that rules out you being mentally handicapped. If you were I'd have sympathy for you. But you are just stupid. hey, what can I say
Chambawamba

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)