I want to join satanist

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: What church in Lusaka has the hottest chicks? I want to

Postby wireless » 25th March 2016, 05:58

Patrick wrote :
> myself....... wrote :
> > you same devils worshipers where ar your brains ai?.....of all
> things sure
> > you jst want to join evil,enyway u were born for it.....nayo nayo
> kaili we
> > shall see when you are tired and no longer able to kill,muzafa ba
> imbwa
> > imwe atase,,u ar the same pipo destroying zambia because of your
> selfish
> > unbelievable useless forbiden nd cursed desires......may GOD
> protect every
> > innocent person from all evil doers!

Patrick,
talk to me boi, what are you blubbering about?
wireless

Re: I want to join satanist

Postby Guest » 29th March 2016, 01:13

preston n im a black pope wrote :
> any1 who is like me add me on whatsupp0793927652
[quote="wireless"]Patrick wrote :
> myself....... wrote :
> > you same devils worshipers where ar your brains ai?.....of all
> things sure
> > you jst want to join evil,enyway u were born for it.....nayo nayo
> kaili we
> > shall see when you are tired and no longer able to kill,muzafa ba
> imbwa
> > imwe atase,,u ar the same pipo destroying zambia because of your
> selfish
> > unbelievable useless forbiden nd cursed desires......may GOD
> protect every
> > innocent person from all evil doers!

Patrick,
talk to me boi, what are you blubbering about?[/quote]

The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

Postby Psalm 23 » 29th March 2016, 18:20

you gullible motherɟucking asshole

N.B.
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.

4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Psalm 23

Postby Guest » 4th April 2016, 00:57

preston n im a black pope wrote :
> any1 who is like me add me on whatsupp0793927652

Postby Haspell Mwansa » 10th April 2016, 17:55

>let me join please
>am realy interested in satanism pleaze in your help
>my line is 0975003926
>i stay in luapula province, samfya districk.
Haspell Mwansa

Postby sweetp » 17th April 2016, 09:31

TOP SECRET

BRIEF ON CALENDESTINE ACTIVITIES OF PF CANDIDATE EDGAR LUNGU

BACKGROUND

The PF candidate is a man who is quiet, and a pretender at being well reserved but astitute in his dealings and cunning. He has heldvarious government portfolios leading up to the current twoo Ministries he is heading. He is a man who will stop at nothing to get what he wants and is easily swayed and influenced by mob psychology. Whilst holding office of Minister of Home Affairs under the Zambian government in 2012, he signed a deportation order for one Mr. Abdul Rwigara Simwiya a Rwandese citizen who had been resident in zambia for several years and a close ally and link to Gen paul kagame the President of Rwand, a move which did not go well with the Rwandese government.

RB AND EL TRIP TO RWANDA

The above mentioned duo left zambia last week aboard an aircraft chartered by RB for his campaigns to go and source funds from a few mentioned African countries to boost EL's campaigns as he has run out of funds to continue. In Rwanda during their meeting with PK it was agreed as a precondition for them to be funded to allow the return of Mr A R Simwiya and continue his businesses. He is a front for Paul Kagame's calendestine operations targeted at the precieved Rwandans leaving abroad and percieved to be his enemies or opposing his rule. Currently Rwanda and Southn Africa have not been best of alies and this saw the expelling of senior Rwandese embassy official in RSA and Rwanda retaliated by firing three from there in 2012/2013 period. Abdula Rwagira Simwiya is a close ally to William Ruto the current Deputy Presidnet of kenya who was here a few days ago and held private talks with EL, details are not yet known but within course we may be able to pick out a few details. A sum of US$10M was alleged to have been agreed to be advanced to EL and RB team to boost their campaigns witha view of targeting rural areas by boosting the social cash transfer throughthe department of social welfare where they expect to get more votes. We expect to see an increase in the SCT and a number of rural areas will be heavily funded to raise their popularity.and the final issue will be the opening up of an Embassy if he wins elections.

EFFORTS TO COUNTER THE ILLEGAL OPERATIONS

On the night of 01 January 2015 our team of energetic men operaating as a surgical operation were prepared to move to Malawi via eastern province to intercept the alleged initial funding of US $ 3.7M which was to come via a courier using a Taqwa bus fro Tanzania and the courier was to be picked up by a Mr Musonda, a teacher from Matula Day Secondary school in Mfuwe amd a known PF supporter and confidante of EL who drives a Grey Mitsubishi Challenger Reg number ALM 2982 to pick up the courier from the border up to Lusaka. One of our boys moved to Chhipata whilst the other members remained in Lusaka to get logistics but this was allegedly frustrated by General Tembo and Major Micheelo who are operating with you.
A Mr Mupenzi Jean Delapaix a formwer M23 operative a nd fighter is believed to be in Luapula with FX Chungu but his activities are not yet known as we believe FX is supposed to be friendly forces. Details will come through once our agents in Luapula get back to me in the next 24 hours.

We feel that the two individuals have of late exhibited a spiritof not being on baord with us entirely. A background check on their activities is advised less they could be covering the interestys of the other camp.
During my last write to a memeber of the Think Tank for inclusion in their meeting was on the need for the Excutive to fund operations seperately to avoid cramming and frustrating security operations. A political campaign will never and can not be won if we overlook our security and intelligence operatives. Kindly note that the author has operatec up to now with no funds from your area but been able to get information and intelligence using own resources. Their is need for independent funding the remaining days if we are to counter the illegal modus operandi the PF has taken. We are almost their in the political arena bout 60% but our efforts mighyt be watered down if we over look the security and intelligence sector.

Note the below data to enhance our political gains so far
GAPS TO FILLED
1. Constituency/Ward campaigns-
a. Consolidate by using MPs/councillors who have endorsed the party to fill the gaps left by the leader.

b. Use simple messages to the grassroots, e.g More funding to road projects instead of paying farmers and reduce poverty.

c. Agriculture-delayed payments, cost of fertiliser etc.

d. Cost of living, e.g mealie meal

2. Explain to the grassroots why MPs from both ruling and opposition/Independent are endorsing the party e.g MPs have seen PF has failed/extravagant spending.

3. Consolidate in Lusaka and Copperbelt-door to door. Northern-Kasama-Mbala (Senga Hill)-Mpulungu central, Muchinga-Mpika,Isoka-Nakonde central, Luapula-Mansa central and rural areas, Eastern-Chipata central and rural town areas.

4. Issue of external funding versus RB involvement needs to be exploited to gain advantage. E.g admission by EL himself. Normal situations political parties do not disclose source of funding due to negative issues that may arise like selling the country, this should be exploited.

5. Massive character assasination e.g health issue can not be avoided in the last minutes

6. If time allows appear on Muvi TV/radio and explain to those who may not attend rallies and get some pertinent issues.
Signed: Alpha One
sweetp

Postby sweetp » 17th April 2016, 09:31

TOP SECRET

BRIEF ON CALENDESTINE ACTIVITIES OF PF CANDIDATE EDGAR LUNGU

BACKGROUND

The PF candidate is a man who is quiet, and a pretender at being well reserved but astitute in his dealings and cunning. He has heldvarious government portfolios leading up to the current twoo Ministries he is heading. He is a man who will stop at nothing to get what he wants and is easily swayed and influenced by mob psychology. Whilst holding office of Minister of Home Affairs under the Zambian government in 2012, he signed a deportation order for one Mr. Abdul Rwigara Simwiya a Rwandese citizen who had been resident in zambia for several years and a close ally and link to Gen paul kagame the President of Rwand, a move which did not go well with the Rwandese government.

RB AND EL TRIP TO RWANDA

The above mentioned duo left zambia last week aboard an aircraft chartered by RB for his campaigns to go and source funds from a few mentioned African countries to boost EL's campaigns as he has run out of funds to continue. In Rwanda during their meeting with PK it was agreed as a precondition for them to be funded to allow the return of Mr A R Simwiya and continue his businesses. He is a front for Paul Kagame's calendestine operations targeted at the precieved Rwandans leaving abroad and percieved to be his enemies or opposing his rule. Currently Rwanda and Southn Africa have not been best of alies and this saw the expelling of senior Rwandese embassy official in RSA and Rwanda retaliated by firing three from there in 2012/2013 period. Abdula Rwagira Simwiya is a close ally to William Ruto the current Deputy Presidnet of kenya who was here a few days ago and held private talks with EL, details are not yet known but within course we may be able to pick out a few details. A sum of US$10M was alleged to have been agreed to be advanced to EL and RB team to boost their campaigns witha view of targeting rural areas by boosting the social cash transfer throughthe department of social welfare where they expect to get more votes. We expect to see an increase in the SCT and a number of rural areas will be heavily funded to raise their popularity.and the final issue will be the opening up of an Embassy if he wins elections.

EFFORTS TO COUNTER THE ILLEGAL OPERATIONS

On the night of 01 January 2015 our team of energetic men operaating as a surgical operation were prepared to move to Malawi via eastern province to intercept the alleged initial funding of US $ 3.7M which was to come via a courier using a Taqwa bus fro Tanzania and the courier was to be picked up by a Mr Musonda, a teacher from Matula Day Secondary school in Mfuwe amd a known PF supporter and confidante of EL who drives a Grey Mitsubishi Challenger Reg number ALM 2982 to pick up the courier from the border up to Lusaka. One of our boys moved to Chhipata whilst the other members remained in Lusaka to get logistics but this was allegedly frustrated by General Tembo and Major Micheelo who are operating with you.
A Mr Mupenzi Jean Delapaix a formwer M23 operative a nd fighter is believed to be in Luapula with FX Chungu but his activities are not yet known as we believe FX is supposed to be friendly forces. Details will come through once our agents in Luapula get back to me in the next 24 hours.

We feel that the two individuals have of late exhibited a spiritof not being on baord with us entirely. A background check on their activities is advised less they could be covering the interestys of the other camp.
During my last write to a memeber of the Think Tank for inclusion in their meeting was on the need for the Excutive to fund operations seperately to avoid cramming and frustrating security operations. A political campaign will never and can not be won if we overlook our security and intelligence operatives. Kindly note that the author has operatec up to now with no funds from your area but been able to get information and intelligence using own resources. Their is need for independent funding the remaining days if we are to counter the illegal modus operandi the PF has taken. We are almost their in the political arena bout 60% but our efforts mighyt be watered down if we over look the security and intelligence sector.

Note the below data to enhance our political gains so far
GAPS TO FILLED
1. Constituency/Ward campaigns-
a. Consolidate by using MPs/councillors who have endorsed the party to fill the gaps left by the leader.

b. Use simple messages to the grassroots, e.g More funding to road projects instead of paying farmers and reduce poverty.

c. Agriculture-delayed payments, cost of fertiliser etc.

d. Cost of living, e.g mealie meal

2. Explain to the grassroots why MPs from both ruling and opposition/Independent are endorsing the party e.g MPs have seen PF has failed/extravagant spending.

3. Consolidate in Lusaka and Copperbelt-door to door. Northern-Kasama-Mbala (Senga Hill)-Mpulungu central, Muchinga-Mpika,Isoka-Nakonde central, Luapula-Mansa central and rural areas, Eastern-Chipata central and rural town areas.

4. Issue of external funding versus RB involvement needs to be exploited to gain advantage. E.g admission by EL himself. Normal situations political parties do not disclose source of funding due to negative issues that may arise like selling the country, this should be exploited.

5. Massive character assasination e.g health issue can not be avoided in the last minutes

6. If time allows appear on Muvi TV/radio and explain to those who may not attend rallies and get some pertinent issues.
Signed: Alpha One
sweetp

you son of a bitch stop blubbering about satanism B.S.!

Postby nononsense cabinet minister » 17th April 2016, 09:40

I'll slap y'all, boy!
nononsense cabinet minister

Postby Christopher sikaubila » 21st April 2016, 18:35

Am zambian male ctizen aged 24 years old who is a resident of kalomo and what to join satanist.For more details please contact me on 0963185977
Christopher sikaubila

Re: you son of a bitch stop blubbering about satanism B.S.!

Postby Christopher sikaubila » 21st April 2016, 18:50

nononsense cabinet minister wrote :
> I'll slap y'all, boy!

yo mama
Christopher sikaubila

Re: I want to join satanist today please 0961752086

Postby Emmanuel » 27th April 2016, 08:15

gule wamukulu wrote :
> Kafunda,
> You must be sick in the heard and your brain must be warped.
Emmanuel

Postby nkole » 27th April 2016, 11:47

iwnt two join yo kingdom plz wt cn ido
nkole

Postby Mukhama Joel » 28th April 2016, 01:16

Help me ,i want to join satanism and i have chose angle of trumpet to lead me from to day
Mukhama Joel

Postby Guest » 28th April 2016, 17:12

Christopher sikaubila wrote :
> nononsense cabinet minister wrote :
> > I'll slap y'all, boy!
>
> yo mama

he he

Postby Lamecka » 28th May 2016, 20:38

I want to join Satanism please my email lameckajesaja@gmail.com
Lamecka

Postby TB Joshua » 29th May 2016, 06:17

Guest wrote :
> Christopher sikaubila wrote :
> > nononsense cabinet minister wrote :
> > > I'll slap y'all, boy!
> >
> > yo mama
>
> he he

Lameck you stupid son of a dog
TB Joshua

Postby WEBIANO MULONGWE » 4th June 2016, 21:21

mr zambia wrote :
> Please don't join satanists they are muzungu anaconda's , we zambians
> should be patriotic like sata and join nganga's and ndoshi associations.
WEBIANO MULONGWE

Postby Guest » 4th June 2016, 21:23

mr zambia wrote :
> Please don't join satanists they are muzungu anaconda's , we zambians
> should be patriotic like sata and join nganga's and ndoshi associations.

Postby Christopher sikaubila » 5th June 2016, 05:25

TB Joshua wrote :
> Guest wrote :
> > Christopher sikaubila wrote :
> > > nononsense cabinet minister wrote :
> > > > I'll slap y'all, boy!
> > >
> > > yo mama
> >
> > he he
>
>
> Lameck you stupid son of a dog

you are the dog not me. you!! you ass hole
Christopher sikaubila

Postby so you know » 5th June 2016, 09:14

www dot churchofsatan dot com/what-the-devil.php

Instead of being conned by a Nigerian look your own death up.
so you know

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)