FTJ CHILUBA A FREE MAN

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

FTJ CHILUBA A FREE MAN

Postby Sly » 18th October 2010, 16:44

Dear Zambia,

As Chiluba was declared a free man, I want to see our noble government give back what belongs to him, the University building he started at the now ECO bank and the rest. Lets see some justice now.
Sly

Re: FTJ CHILUBA A FREE MAN

Postby Choncho » 18th October 2010, 17:39

if I did Not see Castro's corpse i could have said you were him
Choncho

Postby Senor » 18th October 2010, 18:11

Ba Sly, and how does this issue fall under restaurants? Is that what he plans to do with his property or you just can't read?
Senor

Postby Prognosticator » 18th October 2010, 18:21

ba Senor, I think the Sly was just about to trek to the local restaurant for his supper. His mind and soul was already in the restaurant.
Prognosticator

Postby Lady J » 19th October 2010, 13:24

Whilst talking about FTJ today's Post Head Line is very interesting about our Judiciary where to Zambia NOW? here justice must be done as soon as possible especially that Simenza thing must be removed from practicing law immediately...Mr Nawa take note.
Lady J

Postby Justice » 19th October 2010, 17:00

Be that as it may, I still would like to see Chiluba hanging by his trousers on a high fence and the komboni kids stoning him until he begs for mercy.
Justice

Postby Sly » 20th October 2010, 15:33

Guys,
you all missed my point, this Chiluba freedom, I also question it, don't think otherwise, don't jump the gun,I'm just interested in the 'good governance' of our president, continuity, is what I want to see. If Chiluba is as free as they have judged, then let the world see the extension of his freedom! For me, it's like Chiluba insulting the crocodile while his feet are in water!! Peace
Sly

Postby Guest » 20th October 2010, 16:21

Lady J, I have also been following Mohan's "journey of his adventure" (as coined by Judge Phiri) with amused interest. Before yesterday I wasnt really upto date with what the case was about but after Mohan opened his adventourous mouth I was hooked and googled the case. Ala there is a lot to this story, it reads like a mafia movie. Shame how deeply involved in it Lawyer Simeza is; if Mohan's story is anything to go by then Simeza is a crooked of a lawyer who should not practice law in zambia. But if mohan is lying then I guess simeza will have a field day suing the living lights out of him. Manje ba Judge Phiri why is he gaggling mohan as if he is the implicated judge who recieved $200,000!

Postby Sublime » 20th October 2010, 16:32

Guest -- it's as if you missed all those lawyer jokes. Do you know one lawyer who is not crooked? As any "good" lawyer will tell you, there is no wrong, there is no right. Just data to be manipulated. That's a lawyer for you. A moral relativist.
Sublime

Postby Kratos Munachigunta » 21st January 2011, 16:14

Ba Sly,
U must be super high on some super weed.That man may be free but he isnt innocent.If I was to be prez I'd have him and pipo like u arrested.him for theft and you for drug abuse
Kratos Munachigunta

Postby Sly » 21st January 2011, 16:55

Kratos,
I posted this topic so that the brilliant can see what im getting at, but it seems all of you want to hear your own concept, but anyhow, my point was to let you see how stale our government can be when it comes to law. laws are weak and incosistent to suit whoever is bootlicking the powers that be! Im sane and smoke no weed, weed Kratos is in your head!!! wake up and smell the coffee.
1. know that after FTJ was padoned, his heart disease suddenly ended
2. he became the campaign manager for the MMD
etc...and prophet (almost forgot the best part)
Sly

Postby Mekanik » 21st January 2011, 18:43

Kratos Munachigunta, Sly, guys, let's not jump at each other's throats, alright?

I smoke weed. Me! So relax.

I still say Chiluba belongs in jail. What has happened here just goes to show that some people are more equal than others. To borrow a phrase from George Orwell.

I have heard of people who have gone to jail for petty theft. Even for smoking weed. And yet this heartless, rotten midget who caused untold suffering to millions of Zambians by his corruption, is walking a free man. And he even has the audacity to brag about it. What kind of society are we living in?
Mekanik

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)