Dear Zambia users

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Dear Zambia users

Postby Doops » 21st October 2010, 15:35

Dear Zambia,

Guys, before posting on this website let's have regard to what it's all about. If you check the top of the home page it reads "write about your experiences with services in Zambia". This is not a social networking site where you post randomly and without direction; or start arguments with each other about matters that are irrelevant and outside the scope of this website altogether.

Here's a hint for all of you who have trouble ascertaining what should or should not be posted: if what you have to share doesn't fit in any of the categories provided, that's likely to be an indication that this isn't the place. Furthermore, miscellaneous doesn't mean any and every other thing, common sense dictates that it should be something reasonably connected to that caption at the top.

The intention behind this forum is very good i.e better service delivery, but as is usually the case in Z, it's being corrupted and misused. Eyes on the ball please.Dear Zambia,
Doops

Re: Dear Zambia users

Postby Guest » 21st October 2010, 16:34

Are you Doop(s) the fictional character, green in colour,has no lower limbs and is of unknown origins? Doop has no obvious physical sexual characteristics but is almost always referred to as male. Doop was said to be the product of a Cold War era U.S. military experiment, becoming instrumental in the fall of the Soviet Union.

All work and NO PLAY?

Postby Dodo » 21st October 2010, 16:57

Doops,, may I remind you that the Zambian consumers, the users of these services, are people. People have lives, they are not robots.

People who breath and live have everyday stories to tell. Stories that make them intelligent and informed consumers.

If a man complains about poor customer service from the receptionists at a certain building or other, it helps other consumers to know if that man lives under a petticoat government and he is biased when he critics any females out there.

If a woman complains about certain men who gave her sh**ty service at so-and-so restaurant, it helps other consumers to know what that woman's relationship is with the men in her life.

Knowing a critic's personal gossip and other juicy details, helps to grade the validity or lack thereof of their critique.
Dodo

Postby Teacher » 21st October 2010, 21:45

Doops, do you realize you've just done the same thing you're condemning others of doing?

You've gone under 'miscellaneous' and posted a topic that has nothing to do with service complaints!
Teacher

Postby Pako » 21st October 2010, 23:49

Dear Teacher,

Earlier I read your post to Doops and against my better judgment, decided to respond with a sarcasm laced remark to you. The vigilante admin promptly sent my post into oblivion.

You see, this is why I like this site. The admins are very good at detecting trouble makers and gauging a potential Internet scuffle. Then they nip it in the bud before it can escalate into a mindless mêlée.

I salute the admin's actions, against me.
Pako

Postby User » 22nd October 2010, 11:53

Yaba, but bakuchita Doops ai
User

Postby Penwell » 22nd October 2010, 15:30

Guys,surely whats wrong with Doops' advice?we all know very well what this site is about.every contribution is indeed varied but certain individuals want to prove their intellengence & use bad language towards others.some topics posted are somehow political & am sure there is a site for that.guys we are zambians,lets treat each other with respect.thats why these foreigners dont respect us because we fail to do that within ourselves.its only one zambia we have.
Penwell

Postby Zedian » 22nd October 2010, 16:59

i think doops should should be planing on seeing a doctor,honestly if its something legal and interesting why not post it here? or you better read dearzambia's terms and conditions once again if at all you read them!
Zedian

Postby Les » 22nd October 2010, 19:05

Penwell, you and your protégée Doops could have flourished in Nazi Germany. You respond very well to censorship and a police state mentality.
Les

Postby Teary » 16th November 2010, 11:13

Admins KINDLY STOP flagging my mail as spam. Will you allow me to communicate-PLEASE!
Teary

Postby Just a minute » 16th November 2010, 14:53

This site can not strictly be for "experiences with services in Zambia" it will be boring. This so called out of topic posting have made this site more popular than what it was intended for. And mind you the experiences with services in Zambia should not only be bad in order to appear on this site but they say bad news makes news and that is why you are seeing that only 'bad service experiences are featuring prominently on this site not to say that they are no good service providers.

In any case the Admin is in the right position to Judge which topic to allow and which to block......Bravo to topic generators keep on generating those juice topics.
Just a minute

Postby Just a minute » 16th November 2010, 15:02

and Doops if the Admin decides to follow your stupid line of thought and starts blocking topics not relevant to this site I will smoke you out and force you to come up with the so called social networking website you are talkng about.You mean all these intelligent dudes like musana wanjili and the like including Mr Admin are so damn that they do not know what this site is all about...Doops!,Doops!,Doops! how many times did I call you?.
Just a minute

Postby Guest » 16th November 2010, 16:35

You called him three times and I saw you pull one ear... I hope he's been watching Nigerian movies, lol!!!

Postby Just a minute » 16th November 2010, 16:53

Thanks, Guest.

Sometimes we should think outside the box . Just because you grew up using sugar to sweeten your cup of tea should not make you pop up your eyes to see me using honey to sweeten my cup of tea which is even healthier. Just because Dear Zambia says write about your experiences with services in Zambia then you should stick to that. In business they call it innovation and as long as the rules of the game are followed its ball game ba Doops.
Just a minute

Postby Pjay » 8th February 2011, 18:42

Im amazed at how many Zambian would go on and on to talking about nothing but shoot down a contribution such as Doops'. Its true this country will never develop. With the responses that we see on dearzambia, it is evident that we gather alot of courage critising people we have never met personally but will obviously feel otherwise when we get to know them. I tend to wonder about the calibre and intergrity of many users, or is it that we a dealing with internet freaks who just want to key in something? Come on guys, lets be objective.
Pjay

Postby Johnny come lately » 8th February 2011, 19:04

Pjay, happy New Year!
Johnny come lately

Postby MM » 8th February 2011, 21:10

Doops DARLING , RELAX!!!!!
HOW DO U GO TROUGH LIFE LIKE THIS?
DZ IS SERIOUS, WHERE NEED BE, AND FUNNY WHERE IT WANTS TO BE.
IT IS NOT A DRY MANUAL, IT HELPS PEOPLE LIGHTEN THEIR DAYS AND LIFES TOO.
THERE ARE HUMAN BEINGS HERE, AND NOT ROBOTS. ONES A TOPIC IS EXHAUSTED, PEOPLE TURN TO JOKES, AND IT SPICES IT ALL, THE BETTER FOR IT.
MANY HERE ENJOY THE SERIOUS AND FUNNY THINGS EQUALLY.
SO IF IT WAS TO POST ONLY SERIOUS THINGS AND NOT JOKE, THIS SIGHT WILL DIE, FOR PEOPLE KEEP IT GOING.
TOPICS WILL BECOME SHORTER AND SHORTER , AND PEOPLE LESS AND LESS.
U HAVE HEARD THE MAJORITY.
PEOPLE LIKE IT JUST THE WAY IT IS.
JOKES DOES NOT MAKE THIS SIGHT LESS SERIOUS, AND IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IF U JOKE U ARE NOT A SERIOUS PERSON. AND IT DOES NOT MEAN TOO, THAT THE PROBLEMS IN ZED CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO IT.
U ARE LOOKING FOR THEM AT THE WRONG PLACE.
PJ, THE BEAUTY OF THIS SIGHT IS THAT GIVES PEOPLE CHANCE TO ANONYMOUSLY EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS AND CRITICIZE AS MUCH AS THEY LIKE. MAYBE IN REAL LIFE THEY DONT HAVE THAT CHANCE, AND THIS AFFORDS THEM FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.
INTERNET IS NOT FOR THIN SKINNED PEOPLE AND PEOPLE WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOR.
I CAN SEE U ARE VERY NEW, FOR U ARE NOT AWARE EVEN THAT WE HAVE A SOCIAL SECTION HERE ON DZ.
JUST LOOK BOTTOM RIGHT U WILL FIND IT.
MM

Postby Guest » 9th February 2011, 15:29

Pj is having mental break down

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)