TB Joshua has legitimized con men in the African church

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

TB Joshua has legitimized con men in the African church

Postby Truth seeker » 31st January 2017, 18:53

Dear Zambia,

It's such a pity that Nigeria has exported so much deceit and scams all over the world and we Africans have borne the brunt of it. African crooks preying on hapless African victims, both willing and unwilling.
Truth seeker

Re: TB Joshua has legitimized con men in the African church

Postby Last night I tried the German rabbit hasenpfeffer for the first time and I must say, the Germans may be cold and emotionally bizarre but they know how to cook rabbit mwee! » 16th February 2017, 20:16

It is a combination of Nigerian scam expertise and rampant gullibility on the African continent. Actually, those two things coupled with abject poverty. Poverty of both mind and body.
Last night I tried the German rabbit hasenpfeffer for the first time and I must say, the Germans may be cold and emotionally bizarre but they know how to cook rabbit mwee!

Re: TB Joshua has legitimized con men in the African church

Postby In some Moslem countries a bastard husband only has to say the word 'talaq' three times and he can divorce his wife with impunity » 22nd February 2017, 20:29

Tb joshua is doing what any smart con man would do. Making money off of stupid people
In some Moslem countries a bastard husband only has to say the word 'talaq' three times and he can divorce his wife with impunity

Return to Embassies (Visas, Embassies/High Commissions to Zambia, etc.)