Africans will do anything & go anywhere to escape Africa

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: Africans will do anything & go anywhere to escape Africa

Postby mr zambia » 11th September 2014, 06:47

Porche 911 wrote :
> Mr zambia is too dumb to take advice, learn and move on. The chap will
> defend styopidity to the hilt as if its someryhing to be proud of.
>
> Fellows in cyber space, should I cock the English language up, feel free to
> correct my errors.
>
> When I write term instead of tame, bans instead of buns, truck instead of
> track or should I write German as Germany or fan for fun, take the mikey
> out.

Oops another black queen Elizabeth descendant currently residing in zambia.
mr zambia

Postby aMalume aChulu » 11th September 2014, 06:59

Not many places on this planet can "boast" abject poverty like Africa does. That does it.
aMalume aChulu

Postby bread n butter » 11th September 2014, 07:12

Ever been to Asia? There be some poor people there! The American continent has poor people too.

African povrty is just well advertised.
bread n butter

Postby aMalume aChulu » 11th September 2014, 07:19

Butterbean mwana, point well taken. Very well taken.

I have seen american poverty first hand. A poor bugger high on drugs but well fed by charities who are begging for people to eat their food. I have also seen mentally deranged american poor who raid garbage bins for food. What I meant is that the poverty in Africa stands alone, head and shoulder above most other countries. 'xept for India perhaps.

I don't find much solace in pretending that our poverty is better than it actually is. And our prospects for improvement are dismal. At best!
aMalume aChulu

Postby bread n butter » 11th September 2014, 07:41

Its good to know that you are aware of the dumpster diving drug enduced poverty of the world.

My questions to you, therefore are:

1. What is your definition of poverty?

2. What, in your opinion are the root causes?

3. What are you doing about it?

4. Have you ever helped a person, community or household out of poverty?

5. What is unique about African poverty vis a vis our culture, traditions, education and training?

6. Are we greedy because we are poor or poor because we are greedy?
bread n butter

Postby aMalume aChulu » 11th September 2014, 07:48

Butter mwana,

I'm not one to bullshit anyone. I will not start with you. If I had time I could delve deeper into this issue and give you some hard data. I don't have that luxury. I can only speak from the point of view of what mine eyes have seen. As I already stated in my previous post. Maybe 50 years from now when you and I are in our twilight years and Zambia has not progressed more than a few inches, we may be able to discuss more intelligibly on this matter.
aMalume aChulu

Postby bread n butter » 11th September 2014, 08:27

You mean to tell me that you'll wait till you can do nothing to talk about what you should have done. Man, if that wasn't so true about Zambians that would be funny and heck!
bread n butter

Postby aMalume aChulu » 11th September 2014, 16:36

Butter mwana, you lost me..
aMalume aChulu

Postby Deo » 13th January 2015, 13:02

Dear Zambia, I have a brother who was so happy to land up in america, he says Africa is like a shit hole. He joined the army and he made it, into the special forces. He sometimes comes to Africa to train some African soldiers and he says there are not soldiers but hungry sticks. Africans are hungry people I tell him, I think they wish the white men still ruled them. They where doing better with the white men, until they had a idea that the black men was ready to rule and that they could steal like the white men. They where wrong the white men are to clever for your sorry black asses. My brother even stopped f@cking black women because he says they can not think of the future, which i don't support, I think he is wrong in saying that. I think our sisters are not given a choice in life because the black man want all the power in the house. GIVE THE WOMAN THE POWER!! and they will be no more war in Africa.

My brother will never come back to Africa alive, and when he is die, he wants to be put in the American spoil. He says if war breaks out with Africa against America he will shoot the black ass holes in the head!!

I love Africa, Long live the dream of Economical freedom!!
Deo

Postby Yoweri Museveni is just another African buffoon » 13th January 2015, 18:55

Even as a wave of anti-immigrants sweeps across Europe, many many Africans will still rick life and limb to cross the seas to escape Africa. What are they running away from? And more importantly, is Europe as a destitute worth it?
Yoweri Museveni is just another African buffoon

Postby Deo » 13th January 2015, 22:22

Blacks are not welcome anywhere, because the white women love them. There men get touched by how much the women in Europe ran to the black m@nkeys!
Deo

Postby Boarding master Pio » 13th January 2015, 22:57

ka deo, if you don't pipe down I'll tell yo mama to take away your computer privileges. You're worse than a juvenile baboon
Boarding master Pio

Postby Deo » 14th January 2015, 07:44

It is true, they are not welcome because they do crime and love the ladies to much. The Russians hate the blacks because the women can not keep there hands of them1
Deo

Postby ½Tonga ½Lozi » 10th April 2015, 22:12

It is the fault of worthless chimbwis like Edgar Lungu who lead most of African countries. Both brains and non-brains will continue to drain from Africa, until Africans get serious about who they put in their governments. If you keep electing thieves and bottom feeders like the PFs you will continue to see this same problem year in and year out.
½Tonga ½Lozi

Postby mr zambia » 11th April 2015, 02:26

½Tonga ½Lozi wrote :
> It is the fault of worthless chimbwis like Edgar Lungu who lead most of
> African countries. Both brains and non-brains will continue to drain from
> Africa, until Africans get serious about who they put in their governments.
> If you keep electing thieves and bottom feeders like the PFs you will
> continue to see this same problem year in and year out.

As long as he is not tonga or lozi we zambians are proud of edgar lungu.
mr zambia

Postby Surely » 11th April 2015, 04:18

Africa's cycle of poverty is not surprising when you see the degenerate people who are in government. E.g. Edgar Chagwa Lungu.
Surely

Postby Black man » 8th May 2015, 22:37

An 8 year old boy from Ivory coast was found in a suitcase in Spain. The boy's mother was trying to smuggle the boy into Spain. She was arrested and so was the daddy of the boy. The boy was in poor health but alive.
Black man

Postby zoot » 9th May 2015, 18:14

If it was possible, I would have myself deep frozen, chopped up into little bits and reconstituted in the west.

Sh!t happens
zoot

Postby Promised land » 2nd June 2015, 17:37

Baby warehouses' put African infants at risk in Israel

AFP - By Delphine Matthieussent - 4 hours ago

Tel Aviv (AFP) - It is nap-time at Felizia's daycare centre, a squalid street-level flat in Tel Aviv where loud pop music drowns out the miserable cries of dozens of children and babies cooped up inside.

Run by a corpulent Ghanian woman, it is one of dozens of unlicensed establishments which have sprouted up across Israel's commercial capital offering an "affordable" child-minding service to thousands of illegal African immigrants who have to go to work.

Characterised by filth and squalor, they have been uniformly denounced by both rights groups and the media as "baby warehouses".

So far this year, five babies - all only several months old - have died in these so-called daycare centres.

And dozens more have died over the course of the years, either through negligence or a lack of adequate care, according to rights groups working to help African asylum seekers.

Although such child-minding facilities are not technically illegal and are often well-known locally, they are not supervised by the authorities.

The authorities do not close them down because they are the only affordable option for many immigrants who have to work, said Maya Peleg, director of Unitaf.

Her organisation also offers affordable day care to children from the migrant and refugee community but does not have enough centres to meet demand.

And if the local council was to begin shutting the unlicensed establishments down, others would simply spring up in their place within days, so heavy is the demand.

"These places are first and foremost a business for the women who run them, who mostly come from West Africa," said Peleg, whose organisation is funded by Tel Aviv city council.

UN figures show Israel is home to about 53,000 African refugees and asylum seekers, most of whom entered the country illegally through the border with Egypt. Among them, 36,000 are from Eritrea and 14,000 are from Sudan.

For them, Israel is the only country with a high standard of living which is accessible on foot.

Israel does not want them to stay and only rarely grants political asylum, leaving the vast majority of them in legal limbo, left to fend for themselves on the margins of society.

Most cannot afford to pay for licensed day care, whether at a nursery or a child-minder's home, which costs around 600 euros ($655) a month -- a vast sum for those barely scraping by on wages well below the legal minimum.

By comparison, these "babysitters" charge only about 140 euros ($153).

"Their goal is to work as many hours as possible, to look after the maximum number of children with the fewest number of people and spending as little as possible on food and equipment," said Peleg.

Tel Aviv alone has around 80 of these child-minding facilities which cater to some 3,000 children under the age of three, she said.

- Dirty bottles, smelly nappies -

At Felizia's, dirty feeding bottles lie in the sinks, while school satchels and plastic bags stuffed with toys clutter the entrance.

About a dozen babies, many of them crying, cling to the bars of their cots without drawing the slightest attention from Felizia or her young helper, who is also from Ghana.

A pungent smell of dirty nappies fills the room, which is about 10 square metres, where another dozen or so toddlers are huddled on the floor, their eyes glued to a television set.

In a second room of similar size, about 20 children aged between six and nine are seated in front of another television.

Peleg said the biggest worry is about the plight of the younger children, who sometimes stay in their cots all day.

"The number of adults is totally inadequate to feed each child individually. They are sometimes propped up against a pillow with a bottle attached to their neck," she explained.

"That is how one of the babies recently died, choking."

- 'Irreversible setbacks' -

Yael Meir, a researcher in psychology at Tel Aviv University who co-authored a study on the impact of such "baby factories," said that staying at such places can affect a child's development.

"After several months or several years spent in such babysitters, children suffer sometimes irreversible developmental setbacks," she told AFP.

"The lack of stimulation affects their development at all levels -- motor, social, cognitive, emotional. These handicaps emerge when they begin to attend school and they often have to be placed in special education structures," she said.

Following the deaths of the five infants earlier this year, the government decided to allocate 12.8 million euros ($14 million) over four years for the construction of day-care centres modelled on those run by Unitaf.

"This is a significant amount, but the real test will be whether the money will build enough nurseries to permanently close down the 'babysitters'," said Peleg.
Promised land

Postby kaffir boy » 27th October 2016, 17:51

Africans continue to die like rats on the Mediterranean. And those who reach shore in Europe live in squalor. Like rats
kaffir boy

Previous Page

Return to Embassies (Visas, Embassies/High Commissions to Zambia, etc.)