ZAMBIANS ARE... Prove me wrong

» Topic locked   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

ZAMBIANS ARE... Prove me wrong

Postby LIAZ » 22nd July 2010, 20:33

Dear Zambia,

Zambians are lazy, like free and easy things, don't like to work but complain, feel good to pull fellow citizens down but worship foreigners, have inferiority complex, are not proactive and lack innitiative and they feel it is easy to ever work for some (no innitiative), like to just consume, don't like to read and hence can't really learn and apply - generally have a bad culture. Prove me wrong somebody. Tell me what you are gonna do that will make you own a "pick and pay" one day??? Stop, think and Prove me wrong
LIAZ

Re: ZAMBIANS ARE... Prove me wrong

Postby Chidude » 22nd July 2010, 20:49

you seem to have quite a good handle on this laziness thing. It's almost as if you have a personal experience with sitting on your lazy bum all day long, watching tv and stuffing your face with chips and cocal cola.
Chidude

Postby lusaka » 22nd July 2010, 21:05

ba chidude,
its not cocal cola its coca cola, you see you have already proven him right due to your failure to spell one of the most common words around.Any way Zambians really are Lazy, and i have noticed this common trend where someone fails to apply him\herself in school esp college and then they suddenly feel that they want to open up a bussiness..now tell me,who is willing to give that money to start one, if u couldn't prove your worth?by the way with the current situation in our country,those who are fortunate enough to go to college or University should realise that their starting a bussiness stems from there,no disrespect intended to those who made it without the latter two but am pretty sure that their are statistically very few who have...
lusaka

Postby Chidude » 22nd July 2010, 22:14

ba whatever-the heck-is-your name, lukasa whatever...

it is THERE are statistically very few who have..., not THEIR ARE.

You see dimwit, by trying to imply that my typographical error is an indication of mental deficiency, you have fallen in the same trap you set for me. idiot.

he he he! hey, nothing personal. am just messing with you, alright? don't go commit suicide on my account.
Chidude

Postby Chidude » 22nd July 2010, 22:24

since we are in this english writing class, ba Liaz, there is only one 'n' in "initiative", not two. You made that same mistake twice. I am giving you a grade of 70%, i.e. about average. Which means you are in that middle, meaty part of the curve that suggests you are not among the dumbest of the dumb but you're not brilliant either.

he he he! you guys, ba lukasa na ba Liaz, let's hook up for some Mosi tonight. You can give me more lessons in grammar and spelling. We can laugh our tails off as we drown ourselves in loads of booze and make fun of our broken english. he he he!!!
Chidude

Postby Chidude » 22nd July 2010, 22:38

continuing with our english lesson for today...

ba lukasa,

when you write -its- without the apostrophe, the dictionary meaning is "of or relating to it or itself especially as possessor, agent, or object of an action". Used in a sentence, it's like so: Zambia with all its problems, is not nearly as full of fat slobs as the UK.

In the context of your usage, you should have added the apostrophe like so -it's-. The apostrophe is a mark that looks like an elongated dot and is used to indicate the omission of letters. In this case, -it's- is short for -it is-.

over Mosi tonight, we can tackle that "gonna" ba Liaz likes to use with liberty.
Chidude

Postby Pastor Munshe » 22nd July 2010, 23:40

bane,
this is why it is written in Matthew 7 verse 1 and I quote:

"Judge not, that ye be not be kicked in thine own butt"

Further more, Matthew 7 verse 5 goes on to say, and I quote:

"Thou hypocrite, first pull out the spear stuck up thine own rectum; and then shalt thou walk properly to pull out the thorn out of thy brother's rectum."
Pastor Munshe

Postby LIAZ » 23rd July 2010, 04:04

... I have just been proved right.
See for yourself and calculate from replies above what the % of literature that will help any Zambian out there to develop, compared to the nonsensical lot. If you failed to prove me wrong here at least prove me wrong in your deeds from now on.
LIAZ

Postby someBODY » 23rd July 2010, 06:39

LIAZ: you are rumbling. Sitting on your high chair talking down on people might provide some sort of fetish satisfaction. But that's about it. In the greater scheme of things you are just another rumbling blogger, looking for some attention.

Don't kid yourself that you are any better than those you look down upon. This is the cyber age. A man with no scruples can appear semi important simply by posting haphazard, abstract proclamations about maladies of the common people in a downtrodden land somewhere between the south and the north poles. It's cheap.
someBODY

Postby someBODY » 23rd July 2010, 08:27

I meant to say this is the blog age. cyber is so yesterday. Today, any blogger can hop on the blog, defecate, piss, twist and concievably, alter the course of world events. or in some cases, (at the very, very least) alter Lusaka events.
someBODY

Postby Dee » 23rd July 2010, 08:29

It's 'business' and not 'bussiness' (another very common word)... check your bum before you go out in public to criticise someone else's bum.
Dee

Postby Chidude » 23rd July 2010, 09:01

Did you read that one iwe kaponya lukasa?

You go get ‘em girl! he he he!! I love it!

ichi chizungu chashupa. Every which way we turn, we fall, pansi, gadaa! I been telling you guys, let’s just get some Mosi around a bonfire or something (or congregate some gourds of chibuku, if you’re low on the kwacha). Let’s just kick it. This ngelezi is for them, not for us.

I myself break the ngelezi like nobody's "busssinessss" ha!!! Just try me. ask me something rudimentary. ask me if I can say Rupiah Banda is a fool, without consulting the dictionary. I'll probably say Rupiah Banda is a full! clueless like I am. he he!

oK, okay, enough is enough. maybe right about now, a cup of cappuccino is in order. see ya.
Chidude

Postby bamwine » 23rd July 2010, 10:00

It is amazing that all you monkeys laughing at each other's bums and still cannot spell words correctly. Like how you spell 'BUSINESS' as 'BUSSINESS'. And you do that consistently wrong! Shame! Shame! shame! I must say this discussion did crack me up. Especially that dude quoting the Bible. What version is that? The Tupac Shakur African American Version?

At this point, I think this discussion will either be locked or deleted by the ruthless admin. Very funny though.
bamwine

Postby Chidude » 23rd July 2010, 10:09

yo bamwine, i agree! such monkeys like me and you should not be allowed to show our sorry bums at such a respectable establishment like this Dear Zambia,,,
Chidude

Return to Banking & Insurance