INTERMARKET ATM KITWE SUCKS

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

INTERMARKET ATM KITWE SUCKS

Postby Complainant » 28th April 2011, 16:56

Dear Zambia,

Please if Intermarket Zambia employees read this blog do something about the ATM, it's ever not working. I guess they should remove it because I have no use for my ATM card imagine you have an emergency at night and cannot withdraw money. Worse still they tell us to visit either Finance Bank or Investrust, well Investrust is just like them never works. Finance bank, is ever working hence intermarket and investrust customers all queue at Mukuba Pension Finance bank ATM hence you can imagine the long queues, this is unacceptable. So Intermarket you will end up losing customers do something about the atms please.
Complainant

Re: INTERMARKET ATM KITWE SUCKS

Postby TOPMAN ! » 29th April 2011, 14:34

Too bad that you have just known that getting a bank car for use of any of the so called Zamlink network is a waste of time. This system and the banks on it are in a class of their own as far as the service deliver is concerned. Think of the banks, Intermarkert, Investrust, Finance... and if it were a driving licence I do not know what class this would have been. Try to join stanbic. Stanchart Kitwe is also pathetic, just today - 29.04.2011 they system in Kitwe was not working from morning up to 14 hours. Let them deny it. Others, Natsave...let them start western union. Maybe access bank so that you get a VISA.
TOPMAN !

Return to Banking & Insurance