disappointed with zanaco xapit/cell-pay & dstv

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

disappointed with zanaco xapit/cell-pay & dstv

Postby geoffrey banda » 10th July 2011, 12:12

Dear Zambia,

I would like to express my displeasure with zanaco bank the bank am banking with over the online payment of dstv at first i thought the money just goes direct from your a/c to dstv not knowing that in between there was a a beneficiary cell-pay i don't know if am correct but what ever, my due date 4 dstv was 09/07/11, so on the 02/07/11 i had to ask dstv how much was needed so the customer care said i shud pay k 425,ooo, so on the 04/07/11 i paid k 43o,ooo through zanaco xapit and the nxt day o5/07/11 i called dstv to confirm over the payment the customer care said the payment was made and i said in case of anything i have the reference number they said no problem by then dstv was so on 06/07/11 i saw an envelope on the screen so i removed it cause it says if a payment has been made you ignore it, again on the 08/07/11 it came again so i had again to remove it, so on the 09/07/11 around 0800hrs i was disconnected so i had call dstv asking why they have disconnected me, they answered that the payment dd not reach dstv, so i called xapit on 5ooo customer care said they don't work on weekends so they said they will tok to dstv for them to connect me, i gave them my details then called dstv the customer care said he was also worried if gives me the signal may find himself in problems coz the payment was nt showing, later on i called customer care dstv to look into my plea the customer care understood then said i will give you the signal i was connected but again i was again on 10/07/11 disconnected now looking the way i have been subscribing am very disappointed i have been paying full bouquet for more than i can remember i know were the problem....
geoffrey banda

Return to Banking & Insurance