FINANCE BANK

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

FINANCE BANK

Postby In my opinion » 12th July 2011, 14:30

Dear Zambia,
I am surprised there isn't even a topic on this yet because not only have i heard a lot of complaints about finance, i have personally been at the receiving end of their poor services. I hope this will help them better improve their services!

I noticed small amounts that i did not withdraw were missing from my account so i went to the arcades branch and I was directed to the woman in charge who i can only assume was the manager. She was extremely rude to me and the friend i was with almost dropped her jaw just listening to how this woman talked to me! I suggest that they employ a customer relations person who can better deal with such problems as i assume that woman knows nothing about that let alone anything about manners. I have since withdrawn all my money from finance and will take pleasure in notifying them that i am no longer with their bank!

ATM machines are usually not working,money mysteriously goes missing and when you withdraw from the ATM it gives you a slip saying the money has been deducted but does not give you the money! In my opinion, it should either pull up it's socks or close.
In my opinion

Return to Banking & Insurance