MADISON INSURANCE AND PICZ

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

MADISON INSURANCE AND PICZ

Postby Confused » 13th July 2011, 20:59

Dear Zambia,

I need your help anyone out there. i have a ka little kantemba which i wanted to insure, so i did a little insurance shopping around from these two companies. i got their sales people to come and see me and talk to me about what was at stake or risk or whatever they called it.

i was impressed by both companies and i dont know who to pick. i asked about how quick they are to pay when something happens and they both gave me the same answer.

i dont know who to choose. can someone who has had experience with either or both of them please help me. Or is there any other insurance company out there better than these two?

please help am confused...........
Confused

Re: MADISON INSURANCE AND PICZ

Postby Original » 13th July 2011, 22:52

Dear Confused,

Please forgive me for crowding your topic when I have nothing to offer you. I was just wondering if you can kinda explain to me what this "ka little kantemba" is exactly. I am quite sure that this information will not change my life in the least bit. But it's the curiosity. It's killing me, man.

And Confused, please don't tell a dear friend of mine that I asked you this question. Her name is Real. If you tell her she will start harassing me again.
Original

Postby Real » 13th July 2011, 23:11

Iwe Original,
Just seein your post & Im in my big smile wear. That Confused shouldnt tell a thing to me before Iam to start Harasing you!!uuuuu!!
Real

Postby Original » 13th July 2011, 23:38

:)) I have to admit Real, when you harass me it's painful in a very sweet way;)
Original

Postby Handson Kangwa » 14th July 2011, 10:17

Mr Confused, I do not know much about PICZ, but I do know Madison are one of the best from asking my friends. I have used them for more than 5 years for my 2 cars and they are quite efficient. The speed with which they are growing is perhaps one indicator of their good services.
Handson Kangwa

Postby confused » 19th July 2011, 10:13

Thanks Handson,

I was hoping to get a wider variety of views to help with the assessment. i have heard about their rapid expansion and i guess it is a good sign, as you put it right?. thanks again for your time.

@ Original, my ka little kantemba is somewhere in one of the malls. hope to meet you there. thanks for asking.
confused

Postby Bim » 19th July 2011, 10:38

They are both OK, they've been on the market for a long time. Just toss a coin and choose one.
Bim

Postby Pensulo » 19th July 2011, 20:31

Handson Kangwa wrote :
> The speed with which they are
> growing is perhaps one indicator of their good services.

Mr. Kangwa,
The best indicators of a good insurance company is if they come to your aid quickly in time of an accident and they do not give you the run-arounds and they do not leave you out to dry.
Pensulo

Postby PICZ NO! » 9th May 2014, 15:15

PICZ have been a dissappointment! They aren't professional afterall. They even switch off their phobnes avoiding clients calls. They do exactly what Pensulo has said. I will prostitute with insurance companies until I can find the one. My next target, Diamond!
PICZ NO!

Postby paul » 11th September 2014, 12:27

picz is the best so far i can't say 100% but as for now exellent
paul

Postby Nsomba » 12th September 2014, 23:43

[quote="paul"]picz is the best so far i can't say 100% but as for now exellent[/quote]

If I was to guess (and I'm an excellent guesser) I'd say Paul is a low ranking clerk at PICZ who begged his boss to allow him to put in a good buzz about the company online in exchange for a very small raise.
Nsomba

Return to Banking & Insurance