Madison Life Insurance

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Madison Life Insurance

Postby Curios » 30th September 2011, 14:01

Guys how good is Mlife?I want to take up a couple of their policies like kids education,babypackage & funeral.
I ask coz I heard a funny rumour about their going concern issues.
someone advise pliz.
Curios

Re: Madison Life Insurance

Postby Mambo » 6th November 2011, 16:19

I would advise you not to take up a policy with them, you are better off putting money in your bank account. These guys will actually use your money and won't pay according to what they say or advertise. They will actually pay you less than what you contributed. I was actually conned by these guys, so am talking from experience.
Mambo

Postby Malumbo » 7th November 2011, 12:05

i would advise you not to waste your time on their polices. i took a wealth builder policy in August 2011, i also believed it was a good deal and i contributed for 36 months my total contribution was K12,660,000.00 when opening i was assured of an interest (which by the way was not mentioned by those crooked sales men) so i really expected this money to gain interest over this period of time only to be disappointed i recieved a cheque of K12,672,000.00 not even 30 days after the policy had ended but two months later ie at the monthend of October 2011. can you imagine my money had only gained an interest of K12,000 after Madison had been using it to invest in various projects and only gave me 0.1% i was so disappointed i will certainly never do any business with them. Just find another way of saving not these theiving policies.
Malumbo

Postby beiber » 8th November 2011, 14:23

OMG i have a baby policy running with them, i have never really trusted these pipo as well, its been running for a year, am getting off it, will try saving this money else were they are conmen
beiber

Postby bwalya » 25th November 2011, 15:02

is this true my friend
bwalya

Postby shangalilwa » 25th November 2011, 15:23

When ever you taking up policies like that have a lawyer to interpret there agreement and make sure you ask some one with accounting knowledge to calculate for you otherwize you are better off buyin goverment bond as part of your investment
shangalilwa

Postby mr bwalya » 30th November 2011, 12:07

Am so sorry that you went through such an experience but mambo my humble advise to u is please stop mis-leading your
friends who want to secure their children;s future by opening a policy with Madison insurance. while i don't know what
transpired in your case. but me and my friends benefited from the same company with the same policy.
mr bwalya

Postby kambani » 30th November 2011, 12:21

My dear don;t for get it;s your child's future we are talking about i have the same policy as well and i have been assured by my
layer that those guys are not likely to suffer any liquidation of some sot any time soon and remember these guys give a bonus
per annum not per month so i think these people that are complaining did not save with them for a number of years for them to accumulate
their desired bonus frankly speaking do u think company that makes long term investments can get their targeted profit in just 36 months?
kambani

Postby Banda » 30th November 2011, 13:42

Now how will we know who is telling the truth here? Some people say they had a perfect experience with Madison Life, some people say they had hell.

Since the company has the same policy no matter who comes to them, one side here is lying and the other is telling the truth. Those of us who are looking for a policy are therefore not helped but confused :(
Banda

Postby Chimwaice » 30th November 2011, 21:35

I have been disappointed by Madison not once but twice. Never will I look back period. What Malumbo wrote is the truth about Madison.
Chimwaice

DMxuWJtpvhcsdBDWpWK

Postby Buddy » 13th December 2011, 18:27

Intelligence and smiplictiy - easy to understand how you think.
Buddy

Postby Broad nose » 13th December 2011, 18:55

buddy,, don't change the subject. are you a madison rep?
Broad nose

Postby Mulandu » 23rd December 2011, 09:31

mr bwalya wrote :
> Am so sorry that you went through such an experience but mambo my humble
> advise to u is please stop mis-leading your
> friends who want to secure their children;s future by opening a policy with
> Madison insurance. while i don't know what
> transpired in your case. but me and my friends benefited from the same
> company with the same policy.

Mr bwalya, i smell a rat you must be one of those salesmen trying to secure your job eh! Shame on you somebody is just trying to express their experience with Madison and all you can say is that they are misleading others! If you were near...................i also had an experience with Madison and i am not turning back those people are just using peoples money and making themselves big without adding an incentive. Get a life abwalya!
Mulandu

Postby Muna » 23rd December 2011, 10:25

Mulandu, why do you keep talking about the money Madison makes instead of just concentrating on their service? That tells me that your problem is more a jealousy problem than an issue with their service.

If they are doing something illegal, why not report them to the relevant authorities? Could it be because you don't have any evidence?

If you are saying it is just their service which is bad, then it is strange for you to also keep adding things about them making money etc etc. Do we say that when complaining about shoprite or zanaco? No. So why emphasize that aspect just because a fellow Zambian is getting rich from it? Jealousy is the biggest scourge in Zambia.
Muna

Postby Carlu Steenkamp » 18th January 2012, 05:56

Hi there,

Having an insurance is a very good thing for you and your family. As what we all know that having an insurance is very important, because it benefits us a lot f things, like education, funeral, medical finances and etc. Well I don't know more about that insurance company that you are talking about, but I can assure that it's a great idea if you get an insurance. If you want to know more about insurance, just visit <a href="http://www.pillar.co.za/life-insurance/credit-life-insurance.html">life insurance</a> now.
Carlu Steenkamp

Postby coco » 19th January 2012, 11:23

the best place to go to is intermarket securities a dept at intermarket bank. they have childrens unit trusts with very good returns, iv beeen saving with them for about two years now and im not dissapointed atleast they are honest and transparent unlike madison who will candy coat their returns and you only get a meager 12 pin. they should be sued and rumour has it they don even have a proper system or asset management software to keep track of investments. they should be closed down for deceiving alot of pipo.
coco

Postby dodo » 20th February 2012, 10:18

What Malumbo is saying is true. I was on the verge of getting a policy with them when i heard about what happened to my two work-mates. Madison Insurance are crooks. Don't waste your money with them. The sales rep i was dealing with could not even refute the claims from my two work mates. For me .... nor Madison.
dodo

Postby MMC Chilebabes » 20th February 2012, 13:04

Well what have head is that some policies they do give interest while other policies there is no provision for interest. So depending on the type of policy you have with them, its either you will get an interest or you will not.
People always learn to go through those policies & ask as many questions as possible to make sure you re 100% confident with what you re doing.
MMC Chilebabes

Postby april » 20th February 2012, 13:29

carlu,

You are rite i took up a funeral policy with ZSIC Life i can assure you i put all the papers in place and i got the money for the funeral there and then...kunasala na change...we did st ann, bot food, put cement, and part of it ku transport from the same money.....i cant complaint....i reallie appreciated them anyway.
april

Postby Sulu » 23rd July 2014, 14:53

I took up a wealthbuilder with Madison which mutured on 1 June 2014. I submitted my claim on 6 June 2014 and was told to wait for 2 to 3 weeks for payment to be made. Today is 23 July 2014 and no payment is coming forward despite submitting all the requested documents in support of the claim. Madison should be serious with thier clients' payments because it can not take more that 6 weeks to process a payment. I hope top management is aware of this long delay in effecting payments.
Sulu

Next Page

Return to Banking & Insurance