Disturbed

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Disturbed

Postby CMT » 20th October 2011, 16:57

Dear Zambia, i am in pain and so disturbed. Am going publicly and to state house so that there corrupted idiots can be dealt with. My money was fraud from my xapit account. This is what happened. On 30th Sep, i had 3.5million and i withdraw 2.6million using the Atm in lusaka at one of the Zanaco branches. Bal came to 900,000. On the 2nd Oct i withdraw 500,000 and bal came to 400,000. On the 3rd i withdraw 100,000 and bal came to 300,000. On the 5th Oct i made a deposit of 1.5million and bal came to 1.8million. Immediately my account was fraud by the branch were i withdraw 2.6 million. I travelled from mazabuka to lusaka and login my complaint but was told by one of those idiots that money was withdraw. I said how possible? He said i withdraw 2 million twice. How possible was u ve got no money? I spoke to the manager who assisted me and checked all transactions which took place on 30th and then was told to go to head office. I was assisted and was told that they have to investigate the branch. Its been a week now and no feedback from them. Where can i take my complaint. I ve got all my bank statements.
CMT

Return to Banking & Insurance