stanbic Arcades

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

stanbic Arcades

Postby law abider » 9th September 2010, 10:12

Dear Zambia,

This is one hell of a bank that just pisses u off. UI used to have an account with this bank but ended up closing it bwecause of the attitude i came across from the female tellers. These girls are so unprofessional and have a very bad attitude towards customers.All pretty faces and no b rains. I tried to reopen my account two months ago hoping things had changed. Afetr leavin g a letter there i was told they were going to call me but to date they havent. very unprofessional. The
law abider

Re: stanbic Arcades

Postby ba sober » 9th September 2010, 10:33

try NATSAVE, you never know. VIVA NATSAVE
ba sober

Postby Got it » 9th September 2010, 15:15

I tend to disagree here. I have been dealing with Stanbic Arcades for the last 4 years. I am in the Bank daily. I often stand in the queues and watch how people huff and puff about the service, but I can assure you, those pretty ladies have got brains and have got alot of patience to put up with all of you with your bad manners. Do not judge people until you are in their shoes.
Got it

NATSAVE: A BANK ON TRIAL...

Postby TOPMAN ! » 6th November 2010, 11:13

Dear Readers,

I would like to find out if any of you have tried the service at the above bank. You have talked so much about stanbic, Zanaco and others.
Natsave, dubbed your bank is one hell of a bank whose service makes you wonder if the powers that be actually see what goes on at this bank. Customers service in Kitwe, Lusaka, Ndola and almost all the branches along the line of line is pathetic.

These guys last year introduced a system which insiders say was a pathetic system from the Nigerian do not know how to run bank. Their system is the lowest in Zambia and pathetic. Here everything is on trial. So for those who want to experience, banking in Zambia at its worst, try Natsave.

Whilst customers are suffering, the top management we gather are busy swimming in plundered resources. Members of staff complain that, there is a Mr. Lukasha Milton, the current operations manager. Too him, Natsave is him and him is Natsave. He togehter and one Mr. Saya Maxwell, Human Resource manger have presided over the highest number of dismissals in the history of the bank in the 3 years. The have sometimes out of jelous, petty reasons fired members of staff. Lukasha and Saya, thinks they are untouchable.

If anyone is interested, I think my connection at the bank can give me the number and details of the people who have been dismissed for various reasons and it will give u a picture as to why it remains a kuntemba of many years.

Those who wanted at Zesco and Barclay in the last 5 years will remember, the safe acclaimed performer. Lukasha's history at stanbic is well know, as I cant go into details of why he was fired. Imagine an institution were even clerks impregnate and marry each other like its part of their conditions of services. The chaps are also involved in some dubious deals and illicit affairs with members of staff. The MD, as you would expect an easterner, is a toothless fellow.

You can imagine contrary to Bank of Zambia regulations, some branches are run by certificate holders in all sorts of trades such as music and computers. If anyone cared, investigate and get the qualifications of one manager at their Ndola branch - certificate in computers. Recently a senior auditor, a Mr. Nyasa was given his last contract for one year.

Reason he is not qualified. But this a fellow who was according to my sources has worked for the bank for almost 4 years and was a manager at Kitwe and solwezi branch. Please BOZ help us. This is what is contributing to pathetic services, ill qualified personnel.
TOPMAN !

Postby Muntublest » 6th November 2010, 23:17

Lol Topman!

We await an affirmation or rebuttal as appropriate from the East.
Muntublest

Postby Guest » 15th March 2011, 11:59

The client does not have to be in the teller's shoes. This is something that Zambian do not quite get - the customer is the existence of most businesses. If people do not bank with stanbic there will be no stanbic, as simple as that. I have also come across bad attitudes with the Arcades personnel, this is highly unproffessional and if the folks at Standard Bank in South Africa could know how these tellers act they would shake things up. In zambia I get the feeling that I bother the tellers when I go to bank there, in other countries they treat you with friendliness and respect. Here they hardly greet you and do the work as slow as possible by the looks of things.

Postby Got it » 15th March 2011, 15:43

Guest,
Why don't you do something about it and write a complaint in the "complaint book" on their reception desk.
Action - not words.
Got it

Postby Consumer » 15th March 2011, 17:58

Got it,

you really think so? writing words in their "complaint book". Do you really think this constitutes action?

I will tell you the honest to God truth about those "complaint books". Every time the manager or any other worker wants to go to the toilet to take a dump, they tear a page from those complaint books and use it to wipe their ass. This is true.
Consumer

Postby Ha! » 15th March 2011, 18:12

Consumer, you have made me laugh! But you are right. Those suggestion books and complaint books are nothing more than a clever way to amuse the owners when they go take a dump. They'll tear a page quite alright, but before using it, will entertain themselves by reading the suggestions and complaints, and respond there and then. Finally, they'll use it to wipe their asses. That's what they think of your input...
Ha!

Postby deeva » 15th March 2011, 18:26

Stanbic bank is hopeless. Kitwe branch and arcades pathetic service. All the times I was there eventually moved to another bank, people would complain about atm cards not functioning,or could not be retrieved, some exxcuse all the time. The queues dont even go there!
Overall i think its beyond staff capabilities,its like they just have to work no choice.
deeva

Postby MISS SHITA » 27th April 2011, 13:57

EVER SINCE I STARTED BANKING WIT STANBIC I HAV NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT IT. THE TELLERS ARE VERY FRIENDLY TOWARDS ME , THEY R BEAUTIFUL N BRAINY 2 BECOZ IF THEY WER BLONDS I DONT THINK THEY WOULD BE THERE IN DA 1ST PLACE. AS A CUSTORMER WE HAVE EVERY REASON TO AGREE AND DISAGREE BUT REASONS SHOULD BE ONCRETE.... I DNT THINK THERE IS A BEST BANK AROUND JUDGE THEM ACCORDING TO THEIR HISTORICAL ACHIEVEMENTS N PERFORMANCES. EVERY BANK HAS ITS RIGHTS AND WRONGS WHICH ARE USUALLY CAUSED BY A POOR OR SUCCESSFUL MANAGEMENT..............SO IF U WER NOT PLEASED WT DA FEMALE TELLERS Y DIDNT YOU TELL THEM 2 THEIR FACES N IF THEY HAVENT OPEND UR ACCOUNT TALK 2 THE HEAD SERVICE CENTRE AND HE WL GET UR APPLICATION RUNNINNNNG...........STANBIC ARCADES WITHOUT A DOUBT HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN HERE IN LUSAKA NOT EVEN IN MKUSHI
MISS SHITA

Postby Dark Mata » 27th April 2011, 17:02

I agree with Miss Shita. On the blondes:)
Dark Mata

Postby Mpumuntha Viskuli » 7th July 2011, 16:25

I wonder is stanbic is part of standard bank as is touted...the way they do things is totally un-standard bank. by the way, i had worked for standard bank so when i came to zambia i thought i should bank with stanbic. i was shocked at the way consultants treat customers. the gals are plainly rude. most of the times, they seem not to know how to address an issue before them. i wonder if these people are indeed standard bank , otherwise they are something else!
Mpumuntha Viskuli

Postby Miss Diva » 4th May 2015, 12:49

Makes you miss South Africa huh.. Very unprofessional
Miss Diva

Postby mr zambia » 5th May 2015, 02:40

Miss Diva wrote :
> Makes you miss South Africa huh.. Very unprofessional

south Africans have their own economy,but zambia is a third world country.that is why pf controls your candy ass.
mr zambia

Postby Landscaper at the Highest institute of learning in Lusaka (whatever that may be!) » 5th May 2015, 19:41

[quote="mr zambia"]
south Africans have their own economy,but zambia is a third world country.that is why pf controls your candy ass.[/quote]

This stupid sod!
Landscaper at the Highest institute of learning in Lusaka (whatever that may be!)

Return to Banking & Insurance