investrust kitwe

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

investrust kitwe

Postby mukati.com » 9th July 2010, 15:49

Dear Zambia,ma ATM card expired in October 2009 and i applied immediately for the issue of of a new and i was told to check on them after 2 weeks..when i went there it wasn't ready and my application was not even there hence was told to reply again, which i did..so after 2 weeks i went there and still nuthin this time i was told that since ma account is a lusaka account i had to travel to lusaka to retrieve it,i happen to go to lusaka and i passed trough saving center and was just told there haven't got my application from kitwe and the lady who served me so rude and scarstic..When i came back to kitwe went to the branch and i still got the same story and hence was told to re-apply,so i went to see the manager just to get ma ATM card and it was ready in 2weeks and this time i was actually called by the manager to collect the ATM card in May 2010 imagine that grief...
mukati.com

Re: investrust kitwe

Postby Makaveli » 9th July 2010, 15:57

[deleted by admin]
Makaveli

Re: investrust kitwe

Postby Agatha » 9th July 2010, 21:51

Dear Mukati.com,

Lets start a revolution in Zambia of not accepting what is below standard. I definitely wouldnt go through such lengths to get an ATM which i am intitled to! It would take you minutes to open an account at another bank, not the year you took to collect an ATM card. I suppose you think their is nothing better out there? There is a vernacular saying that ' a child who doesnt visit doesnt know that the neighbour can cook better than the mother'. Shop around for a bank that will appreciate you and not think you are irritating them by being there. It takes me two days to lose my patience on a service- others take shorter (and there is nothing wrong with that).
Agatha

Return to Banking & Insurance