Barclays Bank Zambia

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Barclays Bank Zambia

Postby Enough is Enough » 24th May 2014, 08:11

Dear Zambia,

Enough is Enough Barclays Zambia. I’ve had enough of driving around, from ATM to ATM looking for one that is not closed (how can an automatic teller machine be closed? Are they on lunch?) or for one that has money.

Every month Barclays is quick to deduct from my account a fee for services rendered (I pay a monthly fee for their premier account) and for what?

I would like to know if the person in charge of the banks ATM’s has been disciplined for poor work performance? Surly there is enough evidence of this as every weekend seems to be the same.

What would happen to the banks’ earnings if they had to refund every customer for wasting their time and petrol?

The only reason Barclays gets away with it is because we as consumers do nothing about it, well enough is enough.

I have decided, should the situation not improve, to move banks and encourage all the people I know that hold Barclays accounts to do the same.

Enough said!Dear Zambia,
Enough is Enough

Re: Barclays Bank Zambia

Postby mr zambia » 24th May 2014, 08:24

You idiot why not move to another bank instead of bragging that you bank with so called barclays.Stop boasting and hold your small testicles.
mr zambia

Postby Just looking » 24th May 2014, 08:59

I agree with you, enough is enough

Don’t worry about Mr Zambia – his comment shows he is a nine year old that’s found his mother’s computer – maybe when he’s older he’ll know what a bank is, ah shame.
Just looking

Postby sinazongwe » 12th October 2014, 22:08

Very nice
sinazongwe

Postby On the table » 13th October 2014, 00:40

[quote="Just looking"]
Don’t worry about Mr Zambia – his comment shows he is a nine year old that’s found his mother’s computer [/quote]

No, no, no!! Mr zambia is not a nine year old boy per se. He is a nine year old boy trapped inside a 70 year old man's body. In other words, when you meet mr zambia you see a 70 year old man. Until he talks that's when you realize he has a brain of a nine year old.
On the table

Return to Banking & Insurance