ZANACO CONTINUES TO CONFUSE CLIENTS

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

ZANACO CONTINUES TO CONFUSE CLIENTS

Postby Guest » 28th August 2014, 12:24

Dear Zambia,

I AM A STUDENT AT UNIVERSITY OF ZAMBIA WHO IS ANTICIPATING TO PASS AND PROCEED TO MY FORTH YEAR.AM ON SELF SPONSORSHIP THOUGH PERSUING POLITICAL SCIENCE.THE MONEY I SAVED TO PAY FOR MY COMING ACADEMIC YEAR HAS HOWEVER BEING SWALLOWED BY ZANACO UNDER UNCLEAR CIRCUMSTANCES OR HAS BEING WRONGLY DEDUCTED.I FILLED IN A DISPUTE FORM ND WAS TOLD TO WAIT FOR 45 DAYS.UNZA OPENS ON 28 SEPT 2014.AND I LIVE WITHIN MY MEANS AND CAN'T RISK BORROWING.THE ONLY OPTION IS WITHDRAWING FROM SCHOOL.AND IMAGINE SCHOOL GETS INTERESTING..

Re: ZANACO CONTINUES TO CONFUSE CLIENTS

Postby Nyamazai » 28th August 2014, 16:49

Dear Unza student,

Two things are very clear to me here.

1. You are a very clever chap. Studying political science so you can get into politics. That's how you become an instant millionaire pa Zed my nice lad. Jump into politics and plunder.

2. For a UNZA student your writing skills are lacking somewhat. However, not to worry! Politics will compensate for this shortcoming.
Nyamazai

Re: ZANACO CONTINUES TO CONFUSE CLIENTS

Postby go for it chichi » 29th August 2014, 00:21

I feel for u. Its like they are arming at get money from pipo and getaway with it. Am a victim too, do not be nice to them go there insiste to see the maneger,if they do not allow u rise you voice ,if you cause a sin they hear you.but if you go in peace it will cost you even the little money u have.they do nothing when you go in peace.speaking from experience. All the best.
go for it chichi

Return to Banking & Insurance