International news coverage of Sata's death

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

International news coverage of Sata's death

Postby Ruminator » 1st November 2014, 22:22

Dear Zambia,

Just been thinking, seems all major news sites are reporting on the death and subsequent burial of that south African slain soccer player, Senzo. Not that I have a problem with that pre-season, I would put the coverage of this death coverage by BBC, CNN, etc at maybe 70% and Sata's death at 15%. Is Zambia that insignificant that the news coverage of a death of a president should be dwarfed by the death of a soccer player simply because he's South African? How do they determine what should get more news coverage than the other?
Ruminator

Re: International news coverage of Sata's death

Postby DeKlerk » 2nd November 2014, 02:15

He said he wasn't sick so why talk about his death when the man is still alive as far as his PF vultures are concerned.
DeKlerk

Postby repid response » 2nd November 2014, 08:01

The bbc, cnn, sabc and enews are not thick. Circumstances around the players demise warrant news worth.

The football player was in the prime of his life, at peak performance, a good athelete and sportsman. He hailed from RSA, a country that has major importance and signigicance in the world. The player played for a top team.

Now let's look at the fellow you want publicised.

Zambia is a country that imports every consumable from abroad. It is a country of enslaved perople that mine copper and pay taxes.

The dead man was a tin pot dictator that was rude and cruel to his own people. He was a conman, tribalist and nepotist. The fellow was uncouth, uneducated and had no scruples.

In the subregion he was friends only with Mugabe, otherwise he was a social pariah.

During his time he double crossed the west to get their support and get into office then turned to China. You think that the west was happy? Who owns BBC and CNN, North Korea and China or USA and UK?

The west have no reason to respect him. He was niether a worthy advisary, nor a friend, nor of any entertainment nor economic value to them?

Simple question, simple answer!
repid response

Postby Airborne » 2nd November 2014, 11:21

Eish...dead man talking? No. Some of you retards are sick to the head. Even Adolf Hitler was better in his judgement than you two here. Surely, wont we honor the death of our own president and accord him the best send off even though had he been around, he would have requested for a low class send off. Are we humans transforming into zombies that don't seem to have feelings?
Do you really know what a dictator is like? Head of North Korea? Ever head of a tribal person? And yet we had a white man for a vice president? Ever head of an uneducated person? And yet the educated fellows like fallen CEO of Zambian Railways failed us?

And talking about the west? The west have brought all the miseries on blacks and am glad you are worshiper of white skin and yet God made you same as them. Retards you!
Talking about the slain footballer? Now you believe that the west are as cocky as you are. They don't give a damn about black? Haven't you read that John Terry once racially abused Anthony Ferdinand and got away with a single game ban without conviction and yet Rio Ferdinand replied to an abusive tweet by merely calling the tweeting jerk's mother a name and has been handed a 3 match ban and proven guilty forcefully? It happened in England. Please, if you have failed in life, seek God.

Senzo Meyiwa MHSRIP, had one of the biggest girlfriend snatching scandal in football, involving the same girl he died protecting. Read about it for your own good. The scandal joins a list of celebrity scandals abroad and the air waves his death has received is part of a cover up on the dark side of this story. Don't you know that the same week South Africa was mourning a great Olympian Mulaujo, an athlete who won gold in the 2006 Olympics for South Africa and yet his death was merely a single sentence pronouncement?

Can you allow us to mourn and mourn in peace. Amidst the dark cloud that has engulfed us, we are holding up together and surely we will miss him dearly.
Airborne

Postby rapid response » 2nd November 2014, 12:09

If you're mourning, mourn!

Don't come and prat on about right and wrong.

Assuming that you are a PF Sata-n ite, I hated your dead boss and all he stood for.

I don't give a sh!t about the mourning.
rapid response

Postby Airborne » 2nd November 2014, 12:22

And we shall be human and rightfully mourn. When the dark cloud is over, we shall meet in the voting booth....
Airborne

Postby rapid response » 2nd November 2014, 14:45

See you at the booth, bru!
rapid response

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 2nd November 2014, 16:32

The international media is mainly run by muzungus and muzungu media serves muzungu agenda's. These media houses are business that run on feeding the masses popular narratives and stories in order to cash in on advertising slots. The most common international and popular narrative that makes money for them is African bad news like wars , coups, famines etc. The international media will not broadcast anything peaceful or progressive about africa. The only thing these fools have latched onto like a leech is the fact that Guy scott is a muzungu like them and foolishly zambian muzungu anikondes have gone into overdrive because they have been given a pat on the head by bazungu masters. If guy scott was guy mwanza from solwezi with the same exact failed CV this fool would not have been mentioned in international media or would have Zambians praising him . Its embarassing to be zambian right now . I was listening to BBc show where some zambian said live on air that the west can now take zambia serious because we have a white president!!! Why you chaps seek approval from bazungu amazes me, You should have heard the laughter of the bazungu journalists who even went as far as pointing out the muzungu anikondelism.
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Ayawaska » 3rd November 2014, 06:01

Slumidiot, you can flip that argument around. When brother Obama was elected president, the Western media could not get enough of the first Black president bit. Same when brother Mandela became president. The Western media went bananas about the first Black S.African president. But your mónkey brain chooses to be blind to any of those other events.
Ayawaska

Postby MC 8 » 3rd November 2014, 09:17

Ayawaska wrote :
> Slumidiot, you can flip that argument around. When brother Obama was
> elected president, the Western media could not get enough of the first
> Black president bit. Same when brother Mandela became president. The
> Western media went bananas about the first Black S.African president. But
> your mónkey brain chooses to be blind to any of those other events.

What a moronic response!

Like the Korean store owner in Menace II Society, I feel sorry for your mother.
MC 8

Postby Ayawaska » 3rd November 2014, 17:15

he he he! You can't handle the truth.

That one is from "A Few Good Men"
Ayawaska

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 3rd November 2014, 23:27

What has the CAC(cracker ass cracker) guy scott doing now, His neardathal ways coming out now I heard he has fired Edgar Lungu and offered a position which has been refused. This caveman is thinks its a game , I told you about these caucasoids are some judas swine chaps. styopet
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Ke ke ke ke » 4th November 2014, 00:24

shalapungu it must eat you alive to know that a white boy is ruling your lazy black ass. Even if it's for only 3 months, you never thought that could ever happen in your miserable lifetime, did you? choke on that mońkey boy
Ke ke ke ke

Postby Fuzz ball » 5th June 2015, 21:28

If the international media barely covered Sata's death can you imagine what little coverage there will be when Edgar Lungu drops dead?

Perhaps there will be one line at the bottom left corner of the last page of the London Times that will read: A little known shanty town man named Edgar Lungu has died in some obscure Southern African country.
Fuzz ball

Postby K1,200 offer » 1st July 2015, 01:10

I'm offering K1,200 (yes, that's one thousand two hundred big kwachas) to anyone who can prove to me that he asked 10 non-Zambians to name the current Zambian president and they were able to give the correct answer. I dare you!
K1,200 offer

Return to Banking & Insurance