where can I buy genuine brazillian wig in lusaka

Tell Zambia about a shop selling some product cheaper than others. Or ask others to help you find something. Compare quality too.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

where can I buy genuine brazillian wig in lusaka

Postby Tinkerbell » 2nd July 2011, 21:43

Dear Zambia,

Ladies, can someone please tell me where I can buy genuine brazilian wig in lusaka. Thanks in advance...
Tinkerbell

Re: where can I buy genuine brazillian wig in lusaka

Postby KT » 3rd July 2011, 20:25

If you check in the Dear Zambia classifieds, i think someone put a phone number for Brazillian hair.
KT

Postby Killa » 4th July 2011, 10:50

can i murder a brazillian lady and bring you the hair?whats your offer?
by the way,were is the brazillian embassy in Lsk?
Killa

Postby prestigeluxehair » 5th September 2011, 20:50

Hi There,
contact me on info@prestigeluxehair.com we sell top quality hair Brazilian, Peruvian, Indian remi etc based in the UK but provide worldwide shipping. x
prestigeluxehair

Postby Brazillian » 6th September 2011, 02:32

Im selling hair for give away price.
pubic hair (amaso) ZMK 500.000
armpit hair ZMK 300.000
anul hair (amatongo) ZMK 200.000
i can send hair for my dead granny from the favela in brazil for ZMK 3.000 000 + transport

call this Lucia: 097 5432 7457
Brazillian

Postby Atallcost » 6th September 2011, 09:05

Hey Brazilian, great offer you have there...throw in the human nails, all 20 of them, and you have a deal. What say you?
Atallcost

Postby disco1980 » 6th September 2011, 18:15

Brazillian wrote :
> Im selling hair for give away price.
> pubic hair (amaso) ZMK 500.000
> armpit hair ZMK 300.000
> anul hair (amatongo) ZMK 200.000
> i can send hair for my dead granny from the favela in brazil for ZMK 3.000
> 000 + transport
>
> call this Lucia: 097 5432 7457

I made the mistake of reading your rubbish while trying to eat my morning muffin. I vomited. you swine.
disco1980

Postby ruth » 9th September 2011, 16:53

Imwe,

What money do you have to buy brazilian hair? Yamene original costs US $5000 even more. What is currently on the market is imitation manufactured by the chinese. Moreover all those who claim to sell this hair order from China. Stop living in la la land mwaice!
ruth

Postby Kombwe » 9th September 2011, 17:06

Ruth,
please tell these poor souls. The china man is laughing all the way to the bank. chi ching :D
Kombwe

Postby tod » 14th January 2012, 02:57

Dear Tinkerbell,Don't you want to start up your own hair products business?Don't you want to get the strong unit with competitive price?We are one of the biggest professional hair products manufacturers and exporters in Shandong province of China. The factory is found in the year 1995, covering 35,000 square meters. There are more than 400 workers and we can produce more than 100,000 pieces hair goods every month. Our products are in high level with 100% Chinese or Indian human hair. The main goods are: Straight Weave, Deep Wave, Free Wave, Water Wave, Mink Yaky, Yaky, both wefted and bulk, Hair Pre-Bonded, Micro ring Extensions, Clip-in Hair Extensions, Wigs, Toupees, Training head and so on. The products are traded in Japan, Europe (England, Italy, France and Germany), America, Korea, Canada and so on. Not only the quality but also the style and color are popular with the customers.
If you are interested in any of our hair goods please let me know. We can send some samples to you. We want to open up business relationship with you.
Looking forward to your reply! Thank you!
tod@hxdwig.com :D
tod

Postby RudeNudeDude » 14th January 2012, 12:46

One more CHINAMAN looking for business in ZED. GREAT
RudeNudeDude

Postby Brazillian » 14th January 2012, 14:17

@disco1980 you can come and clean the anus with your tóngue after every anal hair removal before gobbling down ur vitumbuwz for breakfast kontwe
Brazillian

Postby Hannah » 20th February 2012, 10:07

@ruth who r u trying to lie ati original is $5000?? Ive been in the hair extensions industry 4 more than 12yrz. Ive worked for a manufacturer in NY and seen where these things are sourced. They cost from $100 upwards, price varying only due to different length.
Hannah

Postby CryAfrica » 20th February 2012, 14:42

A cute young sales girl working in a computer supplies shop was asked to relax her natural hair. She had long jet black natural hair that she kept tied up in puffs and other funky natural looks. Her boss said she did not look presentable. So now she is forced to wear Indian, Chinese and Peruvian hair. Saddest thing ever. African hair is ugly...? :cry:
CryAfrica

DUjrLkUoCQhECcSXmR

Postby Emir » 28th September 2012, 05:41

Praying, prynaig, prynaig. But I will share, having never met you in person and only knowing you from this blog, that it's not your hair that keeps me coming back, nor is it from your hair that you write wonderful words of encouragement, and it's not from your hair that Jesus has used you to spread His good news, minister to those in need, and love His sheep. And I have absolute confidence that even if, temporarily, you are without your hair (which, judging by your photos is gorgeous), He will still be able to use you to do all those marvelous things, to His glory. Nevertheless, I'm prynaig, prynaig, prynaig. Hugs! :)
Emir

Postby Goodie » 28th September 2012, 07:15

iwe Tinkerbell

calm down, compose yourself and come to the simple understanding that men are not toys. This is not a shopping spree where you can go fulfill your fantasy. Try to be realistic..

If you want a real man, that dude better love you unconditionally. That's a given. But don't you expect him to be your pet. For instance, don't expect him to have a clue when you are going through your Period's ups and downs every month. That whole scenario is a complete mystery to 99.999% of men.
Goodie

lLfIKjbqmBmUylZxu

Postby Munish » 29th October 2012, 00:48

Praying, pnariyg, pnariyg. But I will share, having never met you in person and only knowing you from this blog, that it's not your hair that keeps me coming back, nor is it from your hair that you write wonderful words of encouragement, and it's not from your hair that Jesus has used you to spread His good news, minister to those in need, and love His sheep. And I have absolute confidence that even if, temporarily, you are without your hair (which, judging by your photos is gorgeous), He will still be able to use you to do all those marvelous things, to His glory. Nevertheless, I'm pnariyg, pnariyg, pnariyg. Hugs! :)
Munish

Postby margaretphiri » 29th October 2012, 03:50

hi people, check out www.zingati.com You can buy and sell there without all the crazy talk.
margaretphiri

Postby Mpalala » 21st May 2013, 22:34

For those of you who may not be glued to tabloid news in the US like some of are, there has been an especially spicy story lately, about a tale of sex drugs and murder.

An overly narcissistic woman named Jodi Arias has been on trial for a 2008 brutal murder of her lover. She was found guilty of first degree murder and faces a possible death sentence. She was given a chance to plead her case in front of the jury who will decide her fate. She begged for her life to be spared and to be sent to life imprisonment instead.

And she bribed the jury by offering to donate her hair to charity if her life is spared. No kidding.

Now you ask, why I’m I telling you this? Those of you who may be interested in some free human hair, now is the time to jump onto this crazy woman’s bandwagon.

Good luck :D
Mpalala

Next Page

Return to Bargain Hunter!!!