Beatrice Hangwede

Tell Zambia about a shop selling some product cheaper than others. Or ask others to help you find something. Compare quality too.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Beatrice Hangwede

Postby Imprezza » 14th January 2012, 10:56

Dear Zambia,

Has this devil been sentenced? for these who missed this story............she is the lady who allegedly ordered the men she hired to shoot Phiri in the head three times to ensure that she did not survive because according to her Beatrice, Monica Chabwera Phiri, Chabmoe enterprise proprietor who was allegedly having an affair with her husband at the time, Jonathan Mwala.
Imprezza

Re: Beatrice Hangwede

Postby Inkungulukashi » 14th January 2012, 11:43

Imprezza you read my bloody mind...was wondering what has happened to beatrix too. poor monica. nabena ba beaty she should have shot her husband bang bang bang 3 times in the head to make sure his bobojane did not drill anyone again
Inkungulukashi

Postby Sand » 1st August 2012, 00:39

So sad that people think that the poor woman bt did this and poor mo so sorry for her mwala is the one that killd mo bt did do she is just are woman that is put alway for something she did not do she is are mother that need to be with her kids mwala is ar killer he never worked all his life he off bt who was are hard working woman pls lat her out she is are mother
Sand

Postby JP » 2nd August 2012, 21:59

Sand are you saying she should be set free just because she is a mother and that the ex husband is a lazy bugger who never worked? I am not sure i follow your thinking or is it the language? she is accused of murdering another human being!
JP

Postby Chilanga » 2nd August 2012, 23:11

JP wrote :
> I am not sure i
> follow your thinking or is it the language?

JP,
I'm not sure you can attribute that to language. If you ask me, Sand did not wait for the alcohol to be diluted in her system before she came here to post. This is why I urge girls to drink lots of water before the leave the beer hall. That way, they will not go talking trash in public.
Chilanga

internet modeling

Postby todawawnGrorkm6z0 » 16th August 2012, 03:16

internet modeling
internet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modelinginternet modeling
todawawnGrorkm6z0

Postby Scientist » 16th August 2012, 04:00

Todawa my dear, I hope you will quit that nonsense before I send the dogs to chop off your testicles.
Scientist

KpdEHKHOdwOgySkqX

Postby Lebay » 2nd October 2012, 06:03

was .I live in the city, but we have a couple of chckiens just the same. (Shhh, don't tell!) Anyway, our buff Orpington, Muffin, was raised by hand and thinks she is a lap dog. When I am out in the yard, she follows me around just like that. I think it is cute. I love having a pet chicken.
Lebay

Postby Mealnas » 29th June 2013, 07:24

First of all the ex husband was on separation with the wife heading for divorce. He met Monica while he was separated from the wife. And for some of you that said the husband never worked is full of crap. Did you know they had what they had because of him? He operated is still is running a very successful business in zambia.. Now stop talking and pliz get your facts right!
Mealnas

Postby Gateman » 29th June 2013, 21:54

Mealnas wrote :
> First of all the ex husband was on separation with the wife heading for
> divorce. He met Monica while he was separated from the wife. And for some
> of you that said the husband never worked is full of crap. Did you know
> they had what they had because of him? He operated is still is running a
> very successful business in zambia.. Now stop talking and pliz get your
> facts right!

You must be his other girlfriend...such passion, such support.
Gateman

Postby Imprezza » 24th August 2013, 09:46

Justice has finally prevailed. Too sad for the children, they will grow without the love of their mum, anyway she has paid for her action.
Imprezza

Postby lily » 5th October 2015, 07:03

I about this story today October 4, 2015. I went high school with beatrice, She was my friend . I lost contact..is she in prison or she was killed.. :mrgreen:
lily

Postby Sheet » 5th October 2015, 16:56

If this Beatrice chick was my girl. I'd grow a set of eyes behind my head and then I'd sleep with one eye in front closed and the other eye open and one eye in the back closed and the other eye open. That's what I would do.
Sheet

Return to Bargain Hunter!!!