PRIVATE HOSPITALS CIRCUMCISION

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

PRIVATE HOSPITALS CIRCUMCISION

Postby MULENGA » 6th October 2015, 15:09

Dear Zambia,

PEOPLE KINDLY HELP ME WITH THE PROCEDURE OF BEEN CIRCUMCISED,,,,,DOES PRIVATE HOSPITALS TEST YOU FOR HIV AND AIDS WHEN YOU WHAT TO BE CIRCUMCISED?BUT IF YOU AR HIV POSTIVE DO THEY CONTINUE WITH THE SURGERY OR NOT
MULENGA

Re: PRIVATE HOSPITALS CIRCUMCISION

Postby Speed limit enforcing constable » 6th October 2015, 17:30

The fact that you are online and I'm assuming you can type on the keyboard of your phone or laptop, makes me further assume that you are older than 7 years old. Which begs the question, why is a big boy like you asking stupid questions about circumcision?

And please understand that I don't mean you are a stupid boy but your questions are stupid.
Speed limit enforcing constable

Re: PRIVATE HOSPITALS CIRCUMCISION

Postby illegal right-turn spotting sergeant » 6th October 2015, 18:27

this is about pleasure during sex, isn't it? Many boys have been tricked into cutting off the foreskin of their penis in this pursuit of that extra level of pleasure during sexual intercourse. Let me tell you something. sex is 95% psychological and 5% physical. Pleasure during sex is all in your head, not the front of your penis. If you want to maximize pleasure, meditate before sex. Control your breathing. Filter out noise and other distractions in your surroundings. Be at peace with your inner self. Then go have sex. It will blow your mind. Trust me.
illegal right-turn spotting sergeant

Return to Hospitals & Clinics