Wusakili Mine Hospital

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Wusakili Mine Hospital

Postby Malumbo » 5th October 2010, 17:33

Dear Zambia,
i wish to express my displeasure with the attitude of the nurses at wusakili mine hospital. They are so rude and unaccomodating, i believe as caregivers nurses should be kind, helpful and polite. They have no customer relations whatsoever.
Malumbo

Re: Wusakili Mine Hospital

Postby Penwell » 7th October 2010, 10:27

I agree with you on that one.i think there is a big problem with the nursing fratenity in our country.last week i experienced a very sad moment at kitwe central hospital where a nurse was insulting my relatives during visiting hour.most of them become nurses out of circumstances but without a heart for the people.most of the nurses at wusakile dont care since they get more money than GRZ nurses.its frustrating to seek attention at that center with there i dont care atitude.
Penwell

Postby Mush » 11th July 2011, 00:06

Penwell wrote :
> I agree with you on that one.i think there is a big problem with the way Nurses & Doctors at Wusakile hospital operate, I had a rude shock of my life when I went to the Maternity ward to deliver my first born, Firstly Doctors were just arguing in front of me instead of making a decision,Secondly they make a gamble with my sons life I have to bear the consequences. Instead of helping me through out labour the nurses were busy teasing me & singing (songs of amansoko telling me that so you don't know the results of marriage) which irritated me. In the end My son's oxygen was compromised & he just survived by the grace of God. I thank God for Jesus & all the people who stood with me during this harsh experience. May God bless the lady I found in the ward for the encouragement she gave me.
>
Mush

Postby Kate » 13th July 2011, 14:28

They also have too many rules. 'we don't allow this, we don't allow that'...arrrrgh
Kate

Postby Pamela » 15th August 2011, 08:35

I also had a very bad experince the last time I went to Wusakile Mine Hospital. I was taken to the Hospital around Midnight. When we were told by the nurses that they are no doctors. I waited until 05:30 when this doctor showed up. Instead of nicely attending to me he started shouting at us, asking me why waited until midnight to come to the Hospital. Doctors and Nurses at Wusakile Mine Hospital change your behavior. You are there to help people.
Pamela

Postby Ba Mr Mulenga Malembe Malembe Mwachusa » 15th August 2011, 08:50

Fimashilu ifima nurses ne fi ma half baked doctors fya pa wusakile, they dont know how to treat patients. In all fairness, shouting at someone who is in pain should be last thing a normal homosapien should ever think of!
Ba Mr Mulenga Malembe Malembe Mwachusa

Postby wizzy » 18th August 2011, 02:39

i also took my son at 22 he suddenly developed a fever and when i got there i was tod to wait til 06, i totally regretted. And that rude lady employed as hospital administrator and her psycho assistant should be dismissed because they are not fit to work for people.
wizzy

Postby Milika » 2nd October 2011, 01:22

Yep guyz i agree with you all n it is so unbelievable that such type of behavours from nurses n doctors still tolerated by healthcare proffessional boards which offers those foolish idiot doctors n there dirty filthy nurses certificates n licences t work for humanity.I had a very bad experience also in 1992 at wusakile hospital childrens ward 4 when my(1 week old) baby was on admission.It was so terrible that even now i am still hunted n have nightmarez from those bad experiences even though my child did not live longer but past away.Those people are totally wicked n evil.I am happy to have moved away from zambia n thingz like that makes me think twice coming back n settle that side.Its horrible. ld did not live longer but past away.Those people are totally wicked n evil.I am happy to have moved away from zambia n thingz like that makes me think twice coming back n settle that side.Its horrible.
Milika

Postby mwansa kaoma » 13th December 2012, 07:47

Pipo shud appreciate and not to say bad on nurses.Im a Lusaka resident and in October I was innvolved in a RTA near Kamfinsa and we were taken to Wusakile hospital.This was around 2300 hours and the nurses we found on duty came out before the driver stopped the vehicle.We were taken in and 1who was bad was taken in the room which was called Emmergency bay.The two nurses all rushed to the same bay and after 2 minutes one nurse came to explain that they were attending to the one who was bad and assured us that they will be another nurse coming to attend to us.The nurse made a call calling the nurse from another ward.The nurse who came was equally gud,she attended to us and explained to us that we ll go to Kitwe central hospital for further treatment bcoz hospital policy does not allow payment after 1700 hours for those not registered with wusakile hospital.Even the doctor who was called came and we were all seen and were sent to central hospital.They provided for the Ambulance.I was amazed at the gud attitude of the three nurses Monde,mubanga and mwango and the matron boss who i did not ask for the name.Thanks to Doctor Kaoma was saw us.Im well and back in Lusaka.Pliz introduce a system where you allow pipo willing to pay at night,this will be gud for the pipo who wish to be treated at your hospital at night.
mwansa kaoma

Postby tracy » 7th February 2013, 09:15

I get exasperated by the so called well to do brats who unfairly blame health workers for there in bred stupidity, some want to be pampered when they come to the hospital, am afraid no such thing will happen.wusakile hospital is private, if u r not happy with the service don't go there, equally witwith KCH, don't go there if u wwant to be pampered.a hospital having its house rules being a problem huh!am a health worker and I don't spare parents with a habit of bringing children with non emergency conditions at midnight, ati coughing and sneezing which is neither asthma nor pnemonia at midnight? Or a boil at midnight, if u altitude is bad seek a sangoma
tracy

Postby Julius » 7th February 2013, 09:23

Tracy my dear, I take it you are a nurse of some sort, at this dilapidated hospital in Wusakile? Good for you! Any job is better than none, that's what I say.

Do you do night shifts?? I only ask because you sound very cheeky, rude and argumentative. And therefore very hot in bed. I could fake an illness just so you can be my night nurse. How about it?
Julius

Postby Alexander » 10th September 2013, 00:55

Tracy, you are very ignorant, don't you understand customer care? you are one of the Nurses and Doctors every body is talking about here. There is a big problem in our country when it comes to customer relations, us Zambians we don't know what it means by customer care, until you travel then you start understanding what it means to respect any one who brings addition to your salary or wages,Police officers they do insult us, when you go to a government building for anything, you will be shouted at. Nurses please learn what it mean to be a civil servant and serve your people it's the job you chose and if you can not follow the rules the best way it to look for something that can suit you.
Alexander

Postby delicate balance » 10th September 2013, 19:18

Alexander,

A dear good friend of mine named ba mukolwe, has been giving me detailed lectures about this subject of customer service in Zambia. You are pretty much seconding what ba mukolwe been telling me. To paraphrase the man, ba mukolwe says you can take a troop of baboons and put them in any Zambian customer service position and everything will run as usual because their performance will not be any worse than their human counterparts. I have to admit, it is a rather unsettling spectacle.
delicate balance

Postby Clyde Yalobi » 19th November 2013, 22:22

Dear Staff,
I hope and trust you can assist me in the predicament am in. I am Clyde Yalobi. Am hereby trying to find out if at all you can humbly assist to find my young brothers Birth certificate Chabala Yalobi who was born at your esteemed hospital on 29th October, 1969. As a matter of fact my late father was a Clinical Officer at your Hospital, his mine number was 171896. I hope and you will be able to assist me in this matter. Am thanking you in anticipation.
yours truly,

Clyde Yalobi.
Clyde Yalobi

Postby Gulumutu » 19th November 2013, 22:45

Dear Mrs. Clyde Yalobi,

To use the French phrase, you are shit out of luck. Birth certificates in Zambia can only be replaced for those born in 1972 or after. Not before. Anyway, good luck in your endeavors.
Gulumutu

Postby Clyde Yalobi » 19th November 2013, 22:57

Dear Staff.
Sorry in my earlier mail I erred in my Dad's Mine Number it was supposed to be 781792. Sorry for my mistake. My regards to you all, thank you.
Clyde Yalobi

Postby Clyde Yalobi » 19th November 2013, 23:07

Really, how can you be so sarcastic and tell me off to shit luck. I just needed some assistance of a birth record for my young brother that's all. I was not mailing you to discomfort you. If I was am so sorry forgive me please.
Clyde Yalobi

Postby Gulumutu » 19th November 2013, 23:16

Dear Mrs. Clyde Yalobi

I beg your pardon. I was not insulting you. I was merely using a French idiom that is normally used when one hits a brick wall with no good options left. You know how the French are so vulgar.

In any case, trust me on this one. The Zambian government has only the capability to issue a replacement birth certificate for those who were born in 1972 or later. That is when a national data base for birth certificates was started. For anyone born before 1972, please pardon me again I will repeat, you are shit out of luck.

I hope this helps clear up the confusion, ma'am.
Gulumutu

Postby Mr. Clyde Yalobi » 20th November 2013, 10:40

The kind of assistance am requesting from the hospital is some kind of birth record, since my young brother was born at that hospital. Particulars of my young brother are Chabala Mark Yalobi, born on 29/10/69. Late Father's particulars are Alex McPherson Yalobi, Mine No. 781792. lf you can assist me to trace the birth records of my brother,l will be so grateful.
Mr. Clyde Yalobi

Postby Gulumutu » 20th November 2013, 17:38

Is it Mrs. or Mr?? regardless,, maybe you are hard of hearing. If your baby bro was born prior to the year 1972, except for the original birth certificate, there are no other records. If you lost the original, you can request an affidavit of birth. But even that one will be like trying to extract a tooth from the mouth of a live lion.

Good luck and I hope a light bulb come on in your head.
Gulumutu

Next Page

Return to Hospitals & Clinics