KFC Manda Hill

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: KFC Manda Hill

Postby Dealer » 28th April 2011, 05:01

Irritated,
can I interest you in some counterfeit KFC chicken feet? We call them original recipe crispy vimbombo. They are sauced up good to mask the stale taste and they look fresh and voluptuous. Interested?
Dealer

Postby Dizo » 28th April 2011, 07:06

Irritated

Maybe you are on the wrong site, i thought thats the point if DZ? namely for people to do just that, complain about services. One day KFC will get to hear of these complaints and also other potential customers can decide whether to go there or not on the basis of other people's experiences. Are you 'white'?
Dizo

Postby Joe Public » 28th April 2011, 17:37

Have you ever seen or heard of the way chickens are boiled alive and then slaughtered of a mass scale in industralised production line in the west ...my friend you'd retract that comment if you witnessed it...only Halal chicken is slaughtered humanly!!
Joe Public

Postby Magic Baton » 28th April 2011, 18:08

Irritated,

Someone had a bad day at work...

If the complaints are legit, just where is your problem? When someone pays for KFC, they expect KFC. If the chicken was free, then maybe you are right. But in this case, [edited by admin].
Last edited by admin on 28th April 2011, 21:13, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
Magic Baton

Postby Moz1 » 4th May 2011, 02:26

Iwe Irritated what you said about peoples compaints is all 'bullshit' Where did you first eat KFC chicken? At manda hill? Why do you want to muzzle the Zambians? Some of the people who come to get food from there are from other countries where KFC is finger licking for real and they just get dissappointed to find the standards horibly low. Then they are not wrong to complain coz they know the standards offered by KFC.

Irritated, one does not need to put a gun in your forehead for you to complain. What you should realize is that a lot of investors sometimes abuse the zambian people because they assume the living standards in Zambia are low so they sometimes dont care what they are giving to the Zambians. They provide substandard services and reap massively in the very situation and go without paying tax and leaving the employees without paying the terminal benefits.

My dear, what is irritating you? the complaints from the people? Me I ve always been irritated to come to Zambia to find that the same companies that provide services at world class level are below par in my country. From the time KFC started in Zed I ve never been there to see wht they are offering but if people complain they have a right to complain coz they deserve the best. If the least is best for you, I dont blame you for that you have the right to spend your money on that. So dont blame the people of my mother Zambia for complaining about KFC in Zed.
Tell KFC Zambia is a great country and the Zambians know what they want and they will not settle for the least but the best.
Yes I agree that you first need to tell the KFC management about the food they are offering the people before sending mails to the US.
Moz1

Postby chiko » 10th May 2011, 11:25

ordered a family meal which comes with a 2 litre pepsi and and instead of cups, they give us the comntainers they put coleslaw and gravy in to use as cups. They have ran out of branded packaging and are putting the chicken non branded packaging and put that into a horrible black plastic bag. They should not have opened if they were nort prepared.
chiko

Postby Chapa » 10th May 2011, 16:35

Pepsi in a coleslaw cup. That's a first. But even more surprising to me is, what are you doing being caught hauling a 2 litre Pepsi bottle out of KFC anyway? Aren't you afraid some respectable people might see you?

I will not lie to you. I too was once tempted to go into KFC. But I covered my mouth with a handkerchief, wore dark sunglasses and stuffed a pillow under my shirt to mimic a pot belly. I didn't want anyone to recognize me. It's too embarrassing.
Chapa

Postby Last comic standing » 10th May 2011, 21:51

Ha ha ha, that's a kneeslapper!
Last comic standing

Postby Moz1 » 16th May 2011, 00:21

I guess irritated has understood that KFC is just misbehaving in Zed. They probably underestimated the food market in Zed. It is sad to hear that in Zed coz I ve never been saved with KFC chicken in a black plastic bag.
If they dont improve it is better to shun the place then they will be forced to improve. Complaining and buying at the same time does not make sense. if they dont improve after so much talking its better to avoid buying from there coz when the sales fall drastically they will realise and maybe change or close.
Moz1

Postby cheer Leader » 16th May 2011, 19:08

For all you young entrepreneurs, this is a golden opportunity for you. You can capitalize on KFC's crappy service and lure chicken munching customers to your own chicken joint. Tell them, you have tried the rest now come try the best.

If I was your only customer, I'd recommend blackened grilled chicken. But do whatever you think is best for your clientele. Just put them KFC out of their misery and out of business. Ok?
cheer Leader

Postby The Dancing Tyrant » 17th May 2011, 08:22

I haven't had the misfortune of eating at this joint as I don't fancy fatty foods. I'm not sure what's happening there but I'm not surprised as there's a tendency to downgrade quality in Zambia ... could be mukudya ba kazizi. Just saying.
The Dancing Tyrant

Postby Ya! » 17th May 2011, 17:53

but iwe ka Dancing Tyrant naiwe! ati could be mukudya ba kazizi. hehehehe. What a KNOTTY boy you are!

As if it's not enough for these poor souls that they have to put up with that crappy chicken at Manda Hill KFC. Now every time they pick up a chicken wing they be wondering if that bird had a head that could rotate 360°
Ya!

Postby Girl » 18th May 2011, 11:33

Iwe Tyrant, sha!

Now every time I'm holding a fatty KFC piece I'm gonna laugh before I put it in my mouth!

Knotty boy/girl!

Sure we been disappointed with Manda Hill KFC; compared to how we know KFC in other Countries. If they call it KFC, then we have the right to complain because if it doesn't taste like KFC, then it defo is not KFC! KFC ni zeeeee....
Girl

Postby Serious » 18th May 2011, 15:09

Zambians, what is mukudya ba kazizi? I also want to laugh. I know it's something to do with eating, but not sure if it's got to do with eating Mr. Aziz.
Serious

Postby Girl » 18th May 2011, 15:24

Serious,

LOL! Kazizi is an owl! You know the nocturnal bird? Strigidae? Tytonidae? Yes, like my darling Ya! stated, the one that rotates 360 d.
Girl

Postby Girl » 18th May 2011, 15:26

Yes the one that turns its head 360 degrees!...left or right... cool!
Girl

Postby Serious » 18th May 2011, 19:00

Ok, that was quite quite funny! Nice one tyrant
Serious

Postby Guest » 20th May 2011, 11:32

Joe Public wrote :
> Have you ever seen or heard of the way chickens are boiled alive and then
> slaughtered of a mass scale in industralised production line in the west
> ...my friend you'd retract that comment if you witnessed it...only Halal
> chicken is slaughtered humanly!!

Ba Joe Public,

How can a chiken be slaughtered humanly? It's a chiken, not a human. Did you mean humanely?

Postby Girl » 20th May 2011, 14:02

Ba Guest,

Joe Public meant 'humanely',(kind, caring, gentle...) please! You want to crucify him for the slip of the keyboard? Lol!..and you see how 'easy' it is? Even you 'chiken' slipped, Guest!
Girl

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Eating places (Restaurants, fast-food, etc.)