KFC Manda Hill

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: KFC Manda Hill

Postby Guest » 21st May 2011, 23:33

Girl wrote :
> Ba Guest,
>
> Joe Public meant 'humanely',(kind, caring, gentle...) please! You want to
> crucify him for the slip of the keyboard? Lol!..and you see how 'easy' it
> is? Even you 'chiken' slipped, Guest!

Girl,

Such is life. Was just wondering. Did not intend to embarrass any one. But I get your point. And I stand corrected.

Postby Dalis » 25th May 2011, 19:11

I have lived in the US for half of my life am now 40. When I first arrived here as a student, I was excited about KFC's salty/hormonal chicken pieces and fries just like you guys out there at home. After eating this for a number of years I realize how bad this type of food (fast food) is to one's health status. I got fat and had high BP. I now eat only nshima meals everyday just like back home and am now healthy. My advise to you guys debating about KFC, please spare your energy and time to campaign for PF instead of wasting your time talking about TAKING YOUR FAMILIES FOR DINNER AT KFC!!

Dalis, Atlanta
Dalis

Postby Chipuku » 25th May 2011, 19:35

Dalis,
good for you! At least you are health conscious and have found your own groove.

But I got to tell you, not one glove fits all hands. I eat fast food like a pig. I have had KFC twice already this week. And it's only Wednesday. I have had McDonalds breakfast twice also. Taco bell. Today I'm planning to go to this hot dog joint and order me one monster. They call is Poli bacon burrito dog. A humongous flour tortilla is spread out on the counter. Then they throw in two fat polish dogs, several stripes of bacon, a load of chili, cheese and diced onions. Then they wrap the entire load into one huge belly filling burrito hot dog.

The key is to do a hell of a work-out. I jog, bike, and hit the heavy bag like a mad man. Even my doctor is envious of my numbers. Cholesterol, BP, etc. All tip top. But if you are going to eat like a pig as I do, you really have to take your exercise seriously. When I was in Zambia I didn't have to do extra work-out because my daily chores were a work-out in themselves. Chop firewood, carry loads of bamboo and heavy building sticks over long distances, plowing (ploughing), dig up tree stumps, you name it. If those guys in Zambia have not allowed themselves to be westernized and become lazy, they can enjoy their KFC with no health consequences.
Chipuku

Postby plutonium220 » 26th May 2011, 06:17

Dalis wrote :
> I have lived in the US for half of my life am now 40. When I first arrived
> here as a student, I was excited about KFC's salty/hormonal chicken pieces
> and fries just like you guys out there at home. After eating this for a
> number of years I realize how bad this type of food (fast food) is to one's
> health status. I got fat and had high BP. I now eat only nshima meals
> everyday just like back home and am now healthy. My advise to you guys
> debating about KFC, please spare your energy and time to campaign for PF
> instead of wasting your time talking about TAKING YOUR FAMILIES FOR DINNER
> AT KFC!!
>
> Dalis, Atlanta

Dalis,

obviously you left Zed long ago. If you were living here you'd know the avaergae Zambian family can not afford KFC everyday...Its a once in a while treat. our usual nosh consists of greens mixed with mbalala. so easy on the critique of taking FAMILY'S to DINNER at KFC...pathetic yes but thats what is affordable for most people. i my self consider a good restaurant or hotel as in ideal place for dinner but as i said TIZ (this Is Zambia) so long live Nandos, KFC fast food joints as family dinner places lol
plutonium220

Postby Guest » 30th May 2011, 12:36

I notice that it seems a lot of people do not like to be criticized; be it negative or positive criticism. We are allowed to have an opinion on whatever topic is posted on DZ - meaning we should be open to all manner of criticism.

Plutonium talked about the detrimental effect (to one's health) of fast food in the long run. Does that not make sense? Why opt to 'poison' our bodies, so to speak, when it can all be avoided? Ifisashi is so much healthier than any fast food. Saves on money (hospital bills) and one's health. Give me ifisashi any time, any day. Personally, I would love to be a vegetarian, as I feel that that is a healthier option. And cheaper.

Postby Guest » 30th May 2011, 12:37

Not plutonium, but Dalis, Atlanta.

Postby Fat Lover » 30th May 2011, 13:45

Not all of us believe the researchers who say fast food is bad for your health. I love my greasy chicken, cheese and and full fat yogurt. My whole family for two generations eats like me and no history of heart attacks or anything related. We are all healthy. The fast food research was carried out on fat Americans who always use cars and sit behind a TV with a remote. In Africa we are active. You cannot extrapolate findings to everyone. All bodies are different. If your family has a history of obesity and heart related deaths, then maybe you should lay off the fat. For the rest of us, everything is game.
Fat Lover

Postby Nyama » 31st May 2011, 16:44

Guest wrote :
> Personally, I would love to be
> a vegetarian, as I feel that that is a healthier option. And cheaper.

Be my guest. please I beseech you. One less meat eater, more lumps of greasy beef on the plate for me.
Nyama

Postby Girl » 31st May 2011, 17:18

Nyama,

Darling, more greasy beef greasy beef!

Now, this KFC should just close pa Zed, pack their bags and bugger off! Nothing to offer us! They think we haven't been around the world and tasted real KFC?

I'd rather enjoy a greasy beef with my darling Nyama, than assault my taste buds with their non-existent 'KFC', sha!
Girl

Postby Nyama » 31st May 2011, 17:33

On your word darling Girl, I don't think I'll be setting foot in this counterfeit KFC of Manda Hill.

Yes I'd much rather sit down with you for some greasy beef na ka nsima. You know darling, how you can scoop up that layer of melted grease on your lump of nsima and it makes that yellow color. and when you throw that lump down your throat it just slides down effortlessly. he he he
Nyama

Postby Breast Lover » 1st June 2011, 10:11

Ok Girl, now your turn in turning innocent pieces of food into objects of sexual acts...
Breast Lover

Postby Dalis » 4th June 2011, 14:17

I miss nshima so much out here and you guys are talking about KFC! this is a joke
Dalis

Postby Girl » 4th June 2011, 20:11

Dalis, I feel for u, no jokes. Now who said sex objects? Meet u later...
Girl

Postby no longer » 6th October 2011, 12:21

Now October 2011 and KFC Manda Hill and the Franchise owners in USA have still not fixed the problem. THIS DOES NOT RESEMBLE KFC
no longer

Postby KFC Management » 6th October 2011, 13:49

Please stop going on about fake KFC. We are the real Kalingalinga Fried Chicken. Where's your problem?
KFC Management

Postby Yokito taco bell » 6th October 2011, 17:00

Kalingalinga Fried Chicken. This explains everything, actually. Even by shabby compound standards, Kalingalinga takes the bar to a new low.
Yokito taco bell

Postby Ron » 15th November 2012, 14:54

You can use hello peter to complain and the careline in south africa will handle the complaint as the Zambian KFC's are under yum south africa.

Careline number +27 21 530 9121
Ron

Postby ѢѢѢ » 15th November 2012, 19:26

I wish Zambia KFC would wise up and start serving Guinea fowl
ѢѢѢ

Postby Muncher » 15th April 2013, 19:38

Dear fellow Zambians,

Please prepare for the end of civilization as we know it. KFC in the US is introducing boneless chicken on a trial basis. The goal is to phase out boned chicken and serve boneless exclusively. Doomsday is nigh, dear ones. The day there is no bone in my chicken is the day I will be ready to meet my Maker!
Muncher

Postby Muncher » 15th April 2013, 19:50

on a side note,,,

in china they been slaughtering chickens by the thousands, due to some funky bird disease that can be transmitted to humans. At all costs and by all means, DO NOT EAT ANY BIRD WHOSE ORIGIN IS DAMN china!! I’m telling you, if you ignore this warning, you will find yourself growing an extra set of butt cheeks in your thighs!
Muncher

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Eating places (Restaurants, fast-food, etc.)