COOKING CLASS

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

COOKING CLASS

Postby Mumu » 13th April 2012, 13:48

Dear Zambia,

I am dying to start going to a cooking class can anyone recommend a place that offers such , except Fairview and Sylva catering ??
Mumu

Re: COOKING CLASS

Postby makasa » 15th August 2012, 18:31

i wonder want!
makasa

Postby makasa » 15th August 2012, 18:31

i wonder what u want!
makasa

Postby Kolekole » 15th August 2012, 18:44

isn't it obvious? Mumu wants a cooked meal. ati junk food yamupaya
Kolekole

Postby guest** » 15th August 2012, 19:17

Makasa...Isn't it obvious that Mumu wants to start going for cooking classes. Is there any other way to phrase such a simple thought.

She wants suggestions on what places offer cooking classes apart from the obvious ones she listed.

Help Her.....
guest**

Postby Koswe » 17th August 2012, 05:50

Mumu the cooking class is yourself have you ever tried experimenting? invest a few kwachas in a cook book surf the internet you will be amazed with what you will find. I did some training at fair view both in food production and management but the best teacher is yourself the institutions just give you the basics and I would not bother with Sylva catering unless they have improved my last experience was nothing to talk home about.
Koswe

Postby Fakofu » 17th August 2012, 08:04

this double vision is killing me. for the last four days I thought this thread was about cooking glass.

I don't know nothing about no cooking glass so I didn't bother engaging. Not that I have anything meaningful to contribute toward cooking classes. Except maybe to counsel any cooking class prospects is not very high on my priority list either.

I'm almost tempted to tell this cooking student to get a life and eat whatever. Goodness grief, why does anybody need a class in order to eat??
Fakofu

qIzjozxkOOmeMe

Postby Marlen » 26th August 2012, 03:39

Polenta with roasted bell ppeper sauce deinitely needs green. Two long spring of chives would be great, but I was trying to watch food costs. Will def do next time. As for the mirrors, I need better lighting and a more staged background or set table like a stark white tablecloth with silverware, but when in the middle of service, I could care less about the pictures.
Marlen

Return to Eating places (Restaurants, fast-food, etc.)