Rubbish food

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Rubbish food

Postby Ciao baby » 16th May 2012, 18:53

Dear Zambia,

Tasteless rubbish.will not go there anytime soon.
Ciao baby

Re: Rubbish food

Postby Mafuta » 16th May 2012, 19:31

So let me get this straight. You heard there is a restaurant named Ciao baby and you said to yourself, let me go and get me a meal there.

hmm. Maybe instead of complaining, you should reexamine your poor judgment in picking restaurants. No ways will you catch me walking into any restaurant called Ciao baby.
Mafuta

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 16th May 2012, 20:44

Be more specific what was exactly bad about the food? Sometimes when you are not used to certain foods they may come off as bad. Imagine someone who has grown up eating the chikoto's in the mpoto after you cook that groundnut porridge thats gastronimical heaven for some buggers out there but to a person who has never had it its disgusting. I know as I kid I would always wait for everyone to get their porridge and the mpoto was mine to destroy and til this day thats a delicacy to me but you should see the look of horror from my friends from other places when I still scrap the leftovers. Anyway what I am saying is this maybe the food wasn't bad because I know genuine italian food can be a shock when all you are used to is 'supaghetti' with tomato sauce and rape
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Mafuta » 16th May 2012, 21:09

Shalapungu,

you and me both. You should see the look on my friends face when they see me bite off the head of a fish. They say I'm a caveman. With them they only eat skinless fish fillets. I don't go for that crap. When I eat something, I want some concrete evidence that what I'm putting in my mouth had a daddy and a momma. I want to see those eyes and the skin and the bones.
Mafuta

Postby Mebo » 16th May 2012, 21:59

That makes three of us! I don't do this Macdonalds or KFC issues, awe! My chicken has to have a bone in it and be a boiler one at that. so that I can kokota it after dealing with the flesh. I don't get that from chicken fillet/popcorn or fish fillet uh uh! Ine its the real thing or nothing. Elo with fisashi or bondwe with chinkondya nakabwali ka tute, ninshi you're talking...ma ma ma ma ma!
Mebo

Postby Mafuta » 16th May 2012, 22:07

Mebo!

exactly! that's what I'm talking about. Popcorn chicken? are you kidding me? ati chicken nuggets. What the hell is that? I have examined many a chicken from head to toe and have never come across a nugget.
Mafuta

Postby Mebo » 16th May 2012, 22:39

Mafuta,

Lol.. you're making me home sick ya! Ha ha ha ha..!
Mebo

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 16th May 2012, 22:59

What about chicken bones do you grind them and suck on them making sound effects as well? Even the vimbombo eating while lizaling the harmonious mifyoli through the bones fyoooo fyoooo
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Mebo » 16th May 2012, 23:04

Imwe mwalanjipaya!

I had vimbombo pa weekend, and they went down well ma! the unfortunate thing was I didn't have umusalu this time but that will be arranged with the next vimbombo intake...lol lol.. ati fyoooooo. ha ha ha ha ha ha
Mebo

jsrjBvNZFNdwnHz

Postby ChanWoo » 25th August 2012, 11:16

that looks yummy makes me hungry!I will try your rpceie one of these days, actually I am not that good in cooking and using herbs but I am starting to learn. Be checking back here to get more great tips and rpceies from you Thanks for sharing!
ChanWoo

Return to Eating places (Restaurants, fast-food, etc.)