DONG FANG COCROACHES

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

DONG FANG COCROACHES

Postby NELI » 25th August 2010, 03:05

Dear Zambia,

WENT FOR SUPPER TO A NEW CHINEZE MODERN CLEAN LOOKING RESTORANT JUST TO FIND A SWAM OF COCROACHES ATTACKING MY FOOD ON THE TABLE.ENDED UP VOMITING AND RANNING OUT OF THE PLACE LIKE A BULLET. WHAT IS HEALTH DEPARTMENT DOING ABOUT THIS. DISSGRACEFULL.
NELI

Re: DONG FANG COCROACHES

Postby Anso » 25th August 2010, 03:17

Serves you right. What were you doing in a chinese restaurant anyhow? why did you abandon the makeshift nshima joints? Have a chat with a fella called Logan. He will educate you on the intricacies of Matebetos.

and running out of a restaurant might prove fatal to you one of these days. Some restaurant owners pack firepower and they will blow your brains out thinking you are absconding payment of your meal.
Anso

Postby Guest » 25th August 2010, 03:32

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT.WE PAID OUR BILL. NEVER REFUSED. NSHIMA I CAN EAT ONES IN A WHILE, NEVER MANAGED TO GET USED TO IT ON DAYLY BASES THE WAY U HAVE IT.(I AM WHITE)(MUZUNGU) WE TOUGHT IT WILL BE A CHANGE FROM THE REST OF THE CRAP SERVED IN OTHER CHINESE RESTORANTS. THEY TAKE US FOR GRANTED HERE IN ZAMBIA. THEY THINK WE DONT KNOW ANY BETTER.I HAVE EATEN CHINESE ALL OVER THE WORLD NEVER TESTED ANYWHERE CRAP LIKE THE ONE THEY SERVE IN ZANBIA. I HAVE EATEN AT METEBETO. LOVE OXE TAIL AND VIMBOMBO.

Postby Anso » 25th August 2010, 03:46

o you are welcome. you say you have never gotten used to eating nshima on a daily basis? My friend, no offense but please accept my condolences. Nshima is life. But that's just me. if anyone tried to force me to go one week without nshima, they might as well kill me. Let's get it over with. I cannot survive without nshima. That is the God's honest truth.

But if you have dined in chinese restaurants all over the world then you must know their reputation for taking short cuts anywhere they can. In some parts of the world they serve these chips like things which look like pretzels. They are complimentary and they bring them to the table in a bowl. So everyone just digs in with their hands. But here's the kicker. when diners leave, the waiters take the leftovers and go throw them back in the big container in the kitchen to serve the next customers. You could be eating those things that have been touched by hundreds of people over the course of time. The chinaman will do anything to maximise profit and cut cost.
Anso

Postby NELI » 25th August 2010, 03:59

GOOD NIGHT. THIS INTERNET IS A BAD HABIT. LOOK AT US. ALMOST 04 AND WE ARE STILL CHATTING. ARE U SINGLE THAT U STAY SO LATE?
NELI

Postby Anso » 25th August 2010, 06:31

Neli, sorry to keep you up late. I am cheating, I confess. I am in a different time zone. These days of summer here, it is daylight until almost 21:00. My favorite time of year. gud nite
Anso

Postby Cindy » 25th August 2010, 12:49

Pepe, are you the one masquerading as Anso here? Otherwise why does my sixth sense??
Cindy

Postby Pepe » 25th August 2010, 18:03

Cindy,

So you saw that Anso and you figure it is Pepe just trying to rattle the muzungu and the chinese, all at once?

You are really getting good at this guessing game :)
Pepe

Postby Guest » 26th August 2010, 09:58

Pepe... sorry, Anso,
You are busy trying to clatter the Chinese, yet you been frequenting their restaurants and praising them for their frowned faces, you are wild!
Pepe, do you believe this muzungu Neli even exists in the muzungu skin? Read between the lines; this is just somebody who is bored and looking for some attention and entertainment.
Put Dong Fang on the list of the restaurants you will visit when you are here, it's very near to Ndeke hotel, then you and Neli can carry on with Dong Fang topic after your experience there.

Postby Cindy » 26th August 2010, 10:19

Oh,Pepe..
Guest was me again.
Cindy

Return to Eating places (Restaurants, fast-food, etc.)